Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

i am not giving her credit

i am just making bb sense

why would she rid keesha knowing that ollie and april are a pair

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the idea that Keesha would put up angie over Steven is beyond me, that is just stupid, I guess we will not really know who she is really gonna put up till she does it, she is sooo wishy washy :wacko:

Libra would rather keep Keesha around because she can totally control her. Keesha is nothing more then a mindless little puppet for whoever is pulling the strings. If Libra took Keesha to the end she just might win as much as everyone hates her. They would not give it to Keesha because of her crappy fip flopping weak game play.

i don't give Libra credit for thinking in BB logic. I'm not saying she won't rid April or Ollie before Keesha, I'm saying I think she will see April/Ollie as 2 votes and Keesha as one. Also, a few other variables come in to play with that group. They vote for personal reasons not strategic, so it's hard to know what they will do. What would make sense to you or I, they are oblivious to.

The problem with the whole "she'd be number 5 in the J, A, M, M alliance" is that is no big deal.

Physical comps are coming up. April and Libra would be absolutely useless in those types of comps. The big physical players are Angie, Memphis, Michelle (she really is, she's a tough chick it seems) and Jessie. Their alliance has the muscle.

So Keesha's dilemma is this. Currently in her alliance Libra, Ollie and April are targeted, NOT Keesha. If she puts up Angie and Memphis it will be her and Libra targeted. So by going through with the Angie/Memphis deal when she's currently WAY down on the list of targets, she has put a HUGE target on her back against an alliance with all the muscle when physical comps are coming up.

The Libra alliance is going to be a sinking ship very fast and she should bail out instead of putting the target on herself.

Hell, don't even turn on her alliance yet and instead put up Dan and Jerry. That way she stays semi-cool with her alliance and keeps the target off her back from Memphis and Co.

...but drawing a line like this? So early? Dumb. Sorry. Dumb. In the early days of the game you don't draw lines because that pisses people off and puts you up on the block the very next week I'd say 75% of the time.

Why rock the boat when the boat is already sinking?

the majority of hoh comps are based on mental aspect

only physical comps of note are endurance comps and a few pov here and there

the only dumb decision i see is her wanting angie to be the sure evictee over jessie or memphis

besid ethat i say let chips fall where they fall

Just to be clear, because I don't think I was...

In the early game you put up people EVERYONE wants gone (Dan, Jerry etc).

The reason for this is you don't create a line in the sand and piss more people off than is necessary.

It almost always happens that the person who puts up someone from the opposite team ends up on the block the very next week because of it.

Very well said XAL. I agree. As long as keesha doesn't wear military gear, Jerry shouldn't mind her putting him up...lol

All the Brian/Steven crap, shows they are emotional players, and every year we see what happens to those people.....takes me back to the Maggie/Evette days...just threw up....

jessie and memphis fault is they havent extend a branch to keesha yet

so if they do it now it come off as i am only doing it now to save my ass

she has mention several times in the hoh room in convo that she see that memphis and angie are close and she doesnt like that

I don't understand why these idiots don't turn it back to her and say well, you seem to be with Libra/April and we don't like it, so we didn't ask you to be in an alliance. If you tell us you are not with her/them, we will protect you. i agree not to rock the boat, but if it's already rocking and you are at risk, why not try

From feed update page just now

April and Keesha are in the bedroom talking, Keesha says she is going to put Memphis and Angie up this week and tell Dan she’s saving him this week and he needs to do the same for her next week. They think that Angie is a total bitch and cold and thinks she is so much better than the rest of them. She is fake and nasty. They agree that if Libra goes at some point they can bring Dan onboard with their alliance and with Angie gone next week Dan will be totally trustworthy. April tells Keesha that Dan is in her back pocket and that she can’t wait to see Angie’s face when she is nominated. (its a totally bitch session). They both agree they hate Angie and April says she can’t even look at her then adds, “I’m just glad our team is so strong right now, America is probably watching saying ‘YES’ rooting for us because we’re the underdogs.” More Angie bashing.

Dan would be a fool to hook up with the Mean Girls. The Mean Girls think America loves them. :animated_shocking:

everyone has opinions

but we can all agree that keesha didnt need hoh :lol:

the majority of hoh comps are based on mental aspect

only physical comps of note are endurance comps and a few pov here and there

the only dumb decision i see is her wanting angie to be the sure evictee over jessie or memphis

besid ethat i say let chips fall where they fall

I totally agree with this.

To respond to an earlier post, that Libra and April are weak and Angie is strong in physical comps is merely speculation when we haven't seen Libra and April or Angie in any physical comps, except for April in the Honey POV.

It is smart to make the first strike when you see that the other alliance is lining up the chips in their favor. Next week would be the pivotal week for them to strike if they won HOH and nows the time for the second strongest alliance in the house to take one of them out. If Keesha's alliance does not win HOH next week and she is put on the block, she still has the votes to keep her in the house, because she has Renny and Jerry in her corner along with her other two alliance members. So, this is a good time for her to make a move in the game. I'm respecting her more as a game player to make this move now, because why should she go along with Memphis plan, when it doesn't benefit her and Angie has already said that she was coming after Keesha's alliance and is not sticking with the plan. Who Memphis should be angry with is Angie for opening up her big mouth about not going along with the plan. It made Keesha's alliance target them.

jerry and renny are in float land

i don't give Libra credit for thinking in BB logic.

Nor any of the mean girls. You never really hear any strategy...it's all personal crap. Sure, you can tell another hg that so and so said this about them, but it goes beyond that. It's always...she's nasty, she's this and she's that.

How can you take any of them seriouse when they are just a bunch of bitter witches?

I think some people are ignoring the fact that the A/M/M/J alliance is supposedly a "secret" between them........if Memphis, Michelle or Jesse go after Keesha for getting rid of Angie, they will out themselves. I think another way to look at it is that Keesha is making a strategy move, since she was the first to catch on to the "secret alliance". I think it has more to do with that and she's using the personal stuff about Angie because what else is she going to say to Memphis & Jessie without calling them out?

Libra's crazy, she has no chance to make it to the end, but the A/M/M/J, they are smart AND tough........and when it comes down to it, it's numbers and at this point, keeping them to 3 is a lot safer than keeping them at 4 and whatever floaters (Dan) they get.

this girl is a wacko

i am officially giving up on trying to predict what she do next

Memphis is lying just as well. No alliance with Angie. Please.

Now Jessie is begging to keep Angie.

Archived