Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well said Ginger and agree 100%

all hg even ones evicted have played harder then angie

I agree.

I also agree that she has done nothing wrong to deserve what the others are saying, but the bb house is not the place to be aloof. Sure, you don't have to ass kiss, but don't alienate yourself either.

I'll say it again..She dropped notches on my ladder when she voted to evict "her friend" Brian.

yep voted him out and gained nothing

sheep mentality

But Angie did play some moves in the beginning and she got in hot water. Memphis and Ollie hooked her up in an alliance and told her to not do anything and to lay low. That is what she is doing.

This is only week 3 people.

I totally agree with that.........Angie acts like she's way too cool to be playing the game........get a grip, you could sit at home and smoke yourself to death.

Even if you think Keesha's nuts, at least she's involved.

Memphis and Ollie hooked her up in an alliance and told her to not do anything and to lay low. That is what she is doing.

Well then she might be considered stupid, because what worked then might not work now. In the BB house, one must be astute to the ever changing dynamics...just because someone tells you to lay low may mean they have an ulterior motive different than yours.

She must know what they are saying and I think she missed her opportunity to change tracks.

So smoking seems to be a strike against you in this game. (I don't smoke buy hey)

Angie was told by Memphis and Jessie to lay low. So what is she supposed to be doing? Pushing herself on the mean girls? She has been spending a lot of time with Renny on their walks at night and she is always nice to Jerry. I think Angie might play a different game then the drama queen bi+ch game.

keesha plays victim well to both groups

she tell both groups that the other is targeting them

if she gets to the end she will get 2

I wish Libra left this week. Jerry might be good to take to final 3 because be probably could not win that all night endurance comp. How does Jerry stand among the "groups"...I know Libra hates him, but to me that is a positive. I guess Jesse's bunch will use him until they don't need his vote anymore. I don't hate Jerry, I just think he'll need to win some competitions to last longer than a few more weeks.

Honestly, I just think they will use any excuse to justify why they don't like her, but it is what it is and for whatever reason, they just don't like her. Could be jealousy and it could be something else. I just think she doesn't kiss their asses and that is why she is alienated.

Remember when Renny wasn't talking much...they alienated her too. Once Renny, got a little self-confidence back and started including herself in with the hgs, they responded.

As I said before I would hate to see Angie kiss their asses, so it's better the way it is, but in a way she did kiss their asses when she voted Brian out. I think she should have taken the bulls by the horn from then, voted to keep him and show them what she "could" be made of. Right now, she's a non-entity in the house.

It's also convenient that they told her to "lay low" and keep their alliance a big secret.........now, they can't even help her..........a little one sided, don't you think? IMO, Memphis used her, after he saw Brian do the same and why not, he had nothing to lose. If Keesha hadn't caught on to the alliance, they would be going into next week with a very strong team.

When is the noms?

I guess one Keesha puts up her nominations then she has put her cards on the table. By Keesha putting big guns up I think the line will be drawn in the sand.

It's about time somebody in BB10 drew a line in the sand. This pack mentality is dumb. Although if Jesse/Memphis really want Libra gone they would get the whole pack together like they did when Brian was backdoored and Steven was put up. But then Libra was the leader of those packs. Once Libra is gone, then we'll see a new mix of things going on.

bb needs to stop casting recruits keesha is doing nothing but acting out her role with this flip flopping

If Keesha isn't supposed to know about the "alliance" that Angie has with the others and they aren't going to give it away, how is Keesha drawing a line in the sand? I'm thinking they are all going to outwardly continue to play nice with her.

what would be really funny is if She put Angie/Jerry up and then everyone turned and voted out Jerry. She is running around asking everyone to give their word that they will vote her out because she is scared of what will happen if Angie stays. I like Angie and want to see her do very well. But she really NEEDS to step up and start playing..like NOW!

Archived