Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmmm..........I thought they moved Jerry into Renny's place because his annoyance factor went up and Renny's went down.........and, everyone know how long term plans always work out in the BBH!

IMO the only reason it's Angie is because they do believe she's secretly aligned with Memphis.........I think the trash talk is a smoke screen but there's really no way to know for sure...........it could also just be pure jealousy.

wow. I have NO clue where Keesha stands. She's really talking with both sides of the house, some people are goign to be mad after noms, but at least at that point she'll be forced to have make a stand.

Having said that, watch it be some Renny Jerry or Dan thing, the only people without allies to protect them

Keesha how stupid sticking with Libra and April they still won't trust her no matter how many times she proved them wrong this won't change how they think of her. Keesha should have talked to Memphis and Jesse and got in with them, they are smarter and could take her far into the game. Libra's alliance will crumble apart with all the fighting they do.

Am I the only one who realizes that Keesha needs Libra as much as Libra needs her? Memphis, Angie, Jessie, and Michelle formed this alliance a long time ago and there was no way to get "in." By the way, I like Angie, but I don't like Memphis, Michelle, and Jessie.

I do admire Keesha for sticking with her original alliance, but I also think she will be the first casualty in that alliance. She would have been better off joining the floaters (Jerry, Renny and Dan) and getting Libra out. My fingers are crossed that a backdoor plan to rid the house of Libra is in the back of her mind - after Angie wins POV.

I too am glad Jesse is up. It would have been more fun to put Memphis up and tell Memphis and Jesse that if one of them won Veto comp and took Memphis off she was planning to put Libra...big lie but then Jesse/Memphis would REALLY blowup.

Uhhhh...Jessie's been disrespected....uhhhhhh...

Here is what I posted in live feeds with Renny and Keesha in HOH room.

Renny is saying that she thinks April, Libra, and Ollie are going to play Keesha. Keesha is saying the Libra, April, and Ollie are all going to turn on each other because they are so paranoid. Keesha sees Libra as paranoid, and April going with whoever Libra goes. Keesha said she already heard the other three are a target, because April/Ollie are like this *fingers cross* and Libra just puts a target on herself. Someone else is going to put her up and she knows it. Renny asked who those three would nominate. Keesha said they wanted Angie and Memphis and she didn't want to put up Memphis, but I didn't want to do that. She told Memphis there were people that want to put him up, and she was going to keep him safe. Keesha said she is going to bring Memphis, a strong player close to her. Keesha is also saying who has all given her their word, Renny, Jerry, Dan, Libra, Ollie, April, Memphis. Keesha saying she took a huge risk and she threw the first... and Renny says "hard ball."

okay, as of now, I am not liking Keesha. I wanted to, I really did. She is in HOH talking to Michelle about how she felt out of the loop with the whole Steven thing and how she was made to feel like she couldn't even talk to him or anything without people attacking her....yet isn't that the VERY thing they are mad at Angie for with the Brian thing??? She is being such a hypocrite and I really can't stand watching her anymore

I don't care that she put Jesse up, didn't want to see Angie there, but she will just have to step it up or she will go home.

Keesha's reason for putting Jesse up as she explained is he was in HOH talking to her and trying to get her to put up Libra. Keesha told him she would think about it. He left the HOH room and went downstairs and was in the kitchen and she saw him laughing through the spycam. She was really angry and said nobody laughs at me.

Archived