Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feeble attempt uvp...next!

;)

Wouldn't nominating Libra also make Keesha a follower? It's like she loses either way no matter which side she chooses. I may not like Libra, but she NEEDS Libra right now to at least take down one member from the other side, preferably Jessie.

i tried lol

Wouldn't nominating Libra also make Keesha a follower? It's like she loses either way no matter which side she chooses. I may not like Libra, but she NEEDS Libra right now to at least take down one member from the other side, preferably Jessie.

yeah, if it goes that way, but Libra's always buzzing in Skreesha's ear that it it Angie that needs to go first. So, Skreesha has a dilemma...go with Libra (and her followers) and risk getting targeted by Michelle, Jessie and whoever they pick up along the way or having to deal with Angie who they seem to think is the strongest player in the house (another lame excuse of Libra's because she has not shown anything to credit this statement)

So, either way Skreesha put herself in this position of sheep. If she would have put up Libra and April, she'd have no problem right now.

Libra isn't part of that alliance of Memphis, Jessie, Angie, and Michelle... If Keesha targets Libra, then April and Ollie target Keesha and Renny, and it continues and the meatheads (Jessie and Memphis) won't have to win competitions, they'll just skate through. I don't want that!

Ginger, I listened to the live feeds a lot last night and it seemed that the four person alliance with JAMM (Jessie Angie Michelle Memphis) did not want to go after Keesha, but go after April, Libra, and Ollie. If Libra or Ollie win POV today, nominations remain the same, Keesha plays the victim, the other side takes out those three. I think as long as POV doesn't end up in Memphis, Keesha's, Jessie's, or Angie's hands... she's sitting pretty.

It's not about what we want....it's about what Libra wants. :)

Hey Cajun, you know I don't have thinking for all that strategy mumbo jumbo...that's why I use to go to you for all the answers. :)

Ginger, I listened to the live feeds a lot last night and it seemed that the four person alliance with JAMM

If it was late last night then I had other things on my mind and the JAMMers were the furthest thing from my mind. :)

I trust your judgement.

"Hell, 99% of the Libra haters base their bashing on pre-show judging" Francais 3

Does BB reveal the identies of the BB guests before the show begins? I was just curious. I guess I was always under the assumption that their identity was kept under wraps. If they do reveal the guests, what kind of info do they give out to the public?

Does BB reveal the identies of the BB guests before the show begins? I was just curious. I guess I was always under the assumption that their identity was kept under wraps. If they do reveal the guests, what kind of info do they give out to the public

cbs posts their bios the day they enter the house...which is 5 days or so before the fist show. before that they are locked in hotels for a few days and there are sometimes spoilers but not too much info is released.

I noticed when Keesha is ranting to Renny about her Angie hate that Renny never adds anything and just listens. Renny has not trouble telling Keesha that she hates Libra and April.

I think Renny could turn the game around at some time.

I'm counting on it too...

so don't disappoint me Renny!

Did you see all the drama from the nomination fallout last night? It's never that intense unless something dramatic happens and this week was the first week where the plan was not implemented. Now, Renny, Jerry, and Dan are in the clear and the other 8 are in danger.

renny and jerry are in the clear

dan still on the list

Archived