Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now Keesha is saving herself about $200 having her hair done by Renny. Not bad. Does she count that as a prize??

No doubt Joyami. Renny will be around for a long time, cause those peroxide princesses will need her to redo their roots every couple of weeks. She should bill them when she gets out.

Hope one of em pisses her off and she burns their hair off... snicker, smirk, grin

LMAO :animated_rotfl: She should make Keesha's hair turn green since she's so jealous of Angie, the color would fit her perfectly!

Right now Keesha is saving herself about $200 having her hair done by Renny.

Damn, where they heck y'all gettin your hair done? Here in Macon even in the best salon's that wouldn't cost any more than $ 75.00... What cost's around here are extentions...

Ok, need some help here. Have company tonight who do not watch BB, but sitting here watching BBAD they are saying that Keesha looks like a famous actress, or a mix of 2 famous actresses. The problem is no one can figure out WHO she looks like. Any suggestions?

I see some Jenny McCarthy, but there is someone else mixed in.

Dep

When the feeds first came on there was a clip somewhere where they were eating dinner, just getting to know each other and I think it was her that said she had parts in like 3 movies, but the last one isn't out yet... I know it was 3 of the ladies and I know Renny was one and I think another was Angie, but I can't remember... I may have to try to find it again so I can be sure of who said they had been in movies... I think it was her talking about being in one and playing the ex girlfriend of the leading actor... That's the move that hasn't come out yet...

Not a waste of an HOH, she did get 1 week further, AND she is getting a strong person out.. so..

Agreed. And she's solidified an alliance with Memphis, who's bound to win HoH soon. Her nominations have little residual effect no matter which one goes home. Michelle is the only one that may go after Keesha for revenge if Jessie gets evicted. And she's kept her word, which puts her up with Dan when it comes to "value of one's word."

This is my point from the other thread. Angie has not exhibited that she is a "strong" player. She is being evicted because of Memphis and the assumption that he will win HOH.

He hasn't won anything yet, I think the bigger threats are Jessie who has won and "always the bridesmaid and never the bride" Libra who has said it loud many times that she is bound to win.

Archived