Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

I've only seen 3 seasons so I thought this is how it was.

I want Jessie out of the house!!!!!!!!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see Keesha changing her mind...I think she thinks that Jessie has her back when her hoh is done...she'll be in for a surprise.

There has been some rumblings from the mob about wanting Jessie to go this week...but they all back down. Nobody wants to be the one to dissent from the Keesha's revenge plan for fear they'll be viewed as a traitor...and their over-confidence is letting them think they'll get him out next eviction. They are all idiots...idiots I say!

Joy back in the old days people just voted how they wanted. You could get a split vote and the HOH would break the tie. Not everyone know how the other was voting. It was so much better that way. The way it is now we know who is leaving before we watch the live show.

I hate the mob voting.

back in the old days people just voted how they wanted.

Hey sista, back in the old days? You remember huh? ... :animated_rotfl:

Anyways really what I want to ask is: "back in the old days" weren't hg NOT allowed to discuss their votes and if they did they were penalized?

:animated_bouncy:

bb6 killed bb

this is when whole house concept really took off

The only thing good about Keesha is her Edmonton Oilers scarf...

Although it saddens me to think that she cheers for my team....

Keesha, please cheer for the Calgary Flames instead...

Actually I don't remember much of the unanimous voting in BB 6---I do remember distinct sides.

BB7 leaned a little closer to it, though details are a bit fuzzy,I remember Howie crossing lines.

BB8 was an all out "let's vote in a group..and hence the win of Dick" Those few who wanted him gone didn't stand a chance in the "group clause."

Hey Keesha lovers, I know you love your Danielle more and she was on House Calls and said putting up Angie was a dumb move and was personal, not game play.

Danielle was actually making a ton of sense. She said Keesha should have pulled IN Angie, Memphis, Jessie and Michelle, not nominated them because her group is just going to set her up to take the fall later and it would have made more sense to align with them. After all, Jessie and Memphis already liked Keesha.

bb6 started the absolute groups with lack of flexability with votes

only thing bb8 did was ed tactic of getting everything out in the open

both changed the way the game is played

imho jen kept jen in the game

one of reason jen was kept in the game was due to pov comp when she gave up hoh

same thing that kept jameka in the game

Danielle was actually making a ton of sense. She said Keesha should have pulled IN Angie, Memphis, Jessie and Michelle, not nominated them because her group is just going to set her up to take the fall later and it would have made more sense to align with them. After all, Jessie and Memphis already liked Keesha.

Best thing Ive ever heard coming from a Donato. Here's hoping Keesh is on the chopping block whining instead of laughing, I seriously have to mute my tv because it sounds like a hyena is lodged in her throat.

Archived