Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this "dance" that is going on in the HOH. Libra and Keesha and Renny talk about Jessie for a bit then talk about makeup then back to Jessie. They all agree what a nightmare it will be to have him in sequester with them. The keep talking about what a jerk he is to have around. Keesha agrees with everything but why doesn't someone say to Keesha..... I THINK WE NEED TO EVICT JESSIE! It is like they are so afraid to say anything to Keesha. I don't get it. I really really don't. As aggressive as Libra used to be with Keesha she wants so bad to get Jessie out but she won't come right out and say it. :wacko:

Funny if after Angie goes home and Keesha thinks she has Memphis and he wins HOH. Then Memphis nominates Keesha on her Birthday and she also goes on slop.

That just made me smile thinking of that.

I saw this and had to post it, This is Jen season 8 take on Keesha after she interviewed her.

Jen's Take on Keesha:

Keesha is not familiar with "Big Brother" at all, (no kidding)but she is very excited to be on the show.

She is proud that she works at Hooters, has a boyfriend of a year-plus who she lives with, loves her dog and is open to a "showmance." I made sure she knew what that was, and she said,"Yes, anything to win the money!"

(What's her boyfriend think of this?)

She doesn't know anything about the show and doesn't have any sort of strategy except for possibly hooking up with someone to help her. I can see her trying to hook up with Dan, even though they are both in serious relationships.

If she wins the money, she wants to go on a vacation.

She clashes with people who don't shut up and girls who like to be the center of attention with guys. (I guess this is why Angie is going home.)

She does not want to win the first HOH.

She was my shortest interview, either because I don't like cheats, because she didn't have much to say or because she has a really annoying voice. She said that all of her interviews were really, really short, so it wasn't just me.

oh...I like Jen...and I liked her take on these hgs too. She had Keesha's number for sure...

The rest of the interviews were posted a few weeks ago....here in BB10 archives

In case anyone missed them...

:)

meh, I keep on wanting to like Keesha, but right now I just can't really do it. She talks about not liking Libra and April and such, but hasn't really done anything about it. I guess I can understand her not wanting to make controversy in week 3 by betraying people she's close to like that, but IDK when she'll get another shot at them, and if she does i still question if Keesha has teh huevos to take Libra down.

is it ok if I still love her? not like i care cuz I do!!! :-p

but I agree I wish she woulda bumped that idiot Libra off

Hey, ILD, as a fellow Dani-fanatic, I guess you call that uneasy truce ED ironed between Jen and Dani! Dani deserved a special Emmy for that performance!!!!

yeah...an Emmy and love from all of Morty's forumgoers!!!

-waits to be shot-

-Kyo

You know... I think I've figured out why Keesha chose that particular "side" of the house to align with. She knew that Libra is (might be WAS) a bigger target, so she could make it a couple more weeks at least. I think she sees herself as stronger and smarter than those ladies (Renny, April, Libra). Jerry and Dan seem weak to her too. I suspect that Ollie will probably be the first person that Keesha turns against on her side. IF she were actually smart. I'm not sure yet.

I don't know about Keesha. She talks about she doesn't like fake people, yet she is so fake herself. She is so two-faced. She was talking about how she doesn't know if she completely trusts Renny to April and Libra. I just feel like she's either going to win it all or she's going to get caught up in her own web of lies.

Archived