Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

She's trying so hard right now to look and sound cute since she's on TV that she isn't even making sense and keeps losing track of what she's saying to Dan. GAWD EVICT HER NOW!

< grabbing fork poking eyes out>

< covering ears> MY GAWD SHE"S ANNOYING!!!!!!!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why is she so hell-bent on getting rid of Angie because of Steven's eviction? Wasn't the vote

9 to zip??!!!"

That confuses the hell out of me as well. Angie made it clear she couldn't help Steven (because of the shit they gave her when she helped a friend the week prior) so I think Steven understands that. Angie didn't vote for Steve to avoid the wrath of the hateful alliance two weeks in a row, Keesha didn't give Steve a vote so she could be inducted into the hateful alliance as a full member.

I can't figure it out either. This is a terrible game play move to keep Jesse, the strongest player and lose Angie who hasn't done anything in this game. Keesha should have put up Jesse and MICHELLE (she refused to use her veto to help Steven, excellent reason!)

King sounds just like me :-p

in feeds in my group I talk to her...like she can hear me or would even respond! I'm not worthy... :-p

Hopefully they will take Jessie out

Besides people are so down on the HoH wanting votes her way? Doesn't most of the HoH's do that?

Love you Keesha! ROCK ON!

-Kyo

I don't care what season it is... they should never vote a certain way JUST because the HOH says to. People need to realize that the HOH tries to plan things to help THEIR OWN game.... not those who are voting. Those who are voting should try to make alliances with people on the block so the one remaining will not target them and can become an ally during the next week when the previous HOH can't compete. But this group has a sheep mentality. I am glad Keesha didn't listen to Jessie because that proves she isn't as easily swayed as they think she is. However, she's so vain that she's targeting a weaker player. That just makes her an idiot.

"I don't care what season it is... they should never vote a certain way JUST because the HOH says to."

Exactly! Because the HoH sits on the sidelines during the next HoH comp. The way she told her alliance she was going against their wishes is enough reason for me to flip my vote. It's an alliance, not one person wasting a week to further themselves at the expense of their allies.

Hopefully Libra will do something right for a change and lead a revolt to get Jessie out. Not like she can give them any crap for it since she was selfish and they'd be doing what's best for the group. Jessie is in crazyguy mode, smiling to their faces and chalking down names on his shitlist. Angie is really only a natural threat to be expected in the game, not a manufactured threat like they've turned Jessie into.

It's an alliance, not one person wasting a week to further themselves at the expense of their allies.

Yeah but isn't lying and backstabbing all part of this game? I mean the point is to further yourself is it not? You may view it as stupid and so will I but that's the choice they make to get themselves deeper towards final 2

The way she told her alliance she was going against their wishes is enough reason for me to flip my vote.

So if this is wrong, isn't it also wrong to corner an HoH like Old Man River there and tell him he has to put brian up? I hated it but again...part of the game I think

Same thing with Libra...I don't think it's right for her to boss around the HoH by herself but in reality it is Keesha's fault (and we all know I love her) that she let's it happen. Regardless it's all part of the game

On the other hand...if that isn't what you meant then please discount all previous words and feel free to flog me rented mule

-Kyo

This is very telling about Keesha's personality.

from this blog by a BB watcher

Blog by Chris

7:30pm-sun-Keesha just told Dan that she's cheated on every single boyfriend she's had. She said she has a hard time breaking it off with guys, so she ends up just cheating on them. She said she tried to break up with one guy but he kept talking her into staying and she would give in. She really didn't want to stay with him, so she ended up cheating. This is the same Keesha who said she could not go back on her word on who she was nominating and her promise to Libra on day one..,,,

Where the heck was I? I never heard that conversation between Keesha and Dan.

Another thing I'm confused about. Wasn't it totally her idea to put up both Angie and Jessie?I can't remember anyone talking her into it.

It was last night when they were sitting on the couch. I have to say I did hear Dan and Keesha talking about her boyfriends and she was saying how she could not get rid of a few of them but I was in and out of the room at the time so I did not hear the whole conversations. I did hear her say she cheated but did not hear the part about cheating on all of them.

The name Angie had been bantered a lot with the 3 girls as someone they hated. I do think it was all Keesha's idea to put up her noms. I think she shocked them with Jessie instead of Memphis.

Now I just read that Jessie went to the HOH room, did a good job convincing Keesha to put up Libra but then made the mistake of going down and celebrating with Memphis and Michelle. Keesha was watching him on the moniter and got very angry!

Keesha had no intention of putting Libra up tough the thought crossed her mind. I feel her mind was made up on Angie and no one could have swayed her differently. As for Jessie, he was nominated through process of elimination and she put him up. She seemed to want Memphis up but he was able to talk himself out of it. He is slick.

With Jesse he make her mad when she saw him laugh on the monitor. She thought he was laughing at her and she told someone that he was last minute and nobody laughs at her.

Jessie would be my first choice to get the heck out of that house. They boy is so annoying and the way Michelle adores him, makes me sick. Can't she tell he is gay and not into girls.

Does anyone think that there is any chance that the house will go against Keesha's wishes and vote Jessie out? I really is the smarter move. They would get out a strong player (he has won coms Angie hasn't) and it would crush Michelle and leave her wounded in the game (ripe to pick off next week).

But right now I hear everyone is going to do whatever Keesha wants and for reasons that have nothing to do with game she wants Angie gone.

I really hate the mob/sheep mentality that we have had in the last 4 seasons.

Well Keesha could get word of Jessies plan to put her up. (maybe one of her people will overhear him saying that) and she might change her mind and ALLOW people to vote how they want.

I really really hate that the HOH's control the votes anymore. Keesha said if they voted for Angie to stay it would be disrespecting her. grrrr

Archived