Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has Renny up in HOH and asked if she thought the house would turn against her when she is not HOH. And Renny told her YES!

Now Keesha is freaking out.

crys i wonder same thing

but for whatever reason she is geting away with it

I think it's because the majority of her lies are about Libra. Instead of them comparing notes with Libra, they just believe it. Or they can tell she's a liar, but they won't call her out because she can take the fall later. I hope she's gone next week.

i agree morty

bb is another but a casting call for her

It's funny how much this show can help them get attention. I wonder how many of them made it in the business??

Keesha repeats every conversation to everyone but changes the words and the context. She is telling Jerry about Michelle telling her that Jerry just goes with the house. Keesha can not keep anything to herself for 5 minutes.

Can we say drama queen

imagine being one of her coworker

you tell her anything in secret

in next 15 minutes after telling her everyone would know

If she is putting these people up to honor her friend Steven's memory then why not grant his wishes and put Libra up? This is more about taking her far in the game. At least the God squad of last year did things in the name of Matty and actually targeted people that made sense [even if I hated it]

man, Schresshas voice is enough to send a person over the edge, but what is evn worse is her laugh, I was watchin BBAD the other day, and she made it difficult.

I keep TRYing to see ANYthing attractive about her. Every two seconds she's making a face like someone's driving pins in her ass. * lightbulb * Anyways, imagine her bedroom faces? Her lover would be stopping to ask her if she was OKAY constantly. And she'd reply in a screechy lil twelve year old girls voice " Like, yeah! "

Archived