Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they keep Jesse then the bad girls group will be divided and conquered. Jesse only told Keesha she was safe for a week. Big deal. Libra's got a big mouth but not such a big brain.

and we thought Keesha was starving on slop.....NOT....it is needed, over- the- board, ridiculously self absorbed ATTENTION! whew, get a grip gurlllllll, it ain't all about you!!!!

This week is ALL about it being personal and no strategy. She has Angie up because she's jealous of her and Jessie is a fallguy for Steven. But, what she really wants to do is make sure that's one less vote for Angie to stay. I don't care how many different ways she tries to make into something else.

Keesha knows that she can't trust Libra but, she thinks that once Angie is gone Memphis will team up with her and she can try and fall into the middle floater position again for a while.

These people are going to do the same thing with Libra that happened with Dick. They'll keep leaving her for someone else to take care of until it's to a point where it's too late. Meanwhile, Libra is pulling all the strings (just like Dick.)

Zack didn't win squat either until late in the game. Hell, Angie is in the exact position Zack was. Zack lost his original alliance immediately and floated his way to the final 3. Had it not been for the father/daugter thing, Zack would have been in the final 2.

Keesha knows Jessie will go after April and Libra. Keesha knows Angie will come after Keesha. Keesha is playing for Keesha.

If everyone hates Libra and wants Libra gone, then they can get Libra out. It does Keesha no good to get rid of Libra herself.

Did I miss something in the feeds or BBAD??? When did Angie ever say she's going after Keesha? I heard her mention something about April and Libra outside once about how she didn't like those two. Please enlighten on factual comments.

Keesha knows Jessie will go after April and Libra. Keesha knows Angie will come after Keesha. Keesha is playing for Keesha.

wha??? If you watch the feeds or BBAD Angie has never said is going after Keesha. Angie wants Libra out.

Keesha knows Jessie will go after April and Libra.

i am pretty sure keesha is on jessie radar

Keesha stop scrunching your face. It might freeze that way. :animated_rotfl:

They are talking about the POV comp and Keesha talking about she tried how not to win and how much of a crap shoot the comp was.

I really wish they would start having compositions with skill. Pahleeeeeze.

The thing I can't stand about Keesha is she lies lies lies. Not for game purposes but just because she can't stop lying.

I guess it is just me but I could never stand liars. She is such a catty liar.

I don't find that she lies more than most of the houseguests. The only people who don't lie are Angie, Renny and Dan.

Hello all,

One thing i think is being really overlooked when judging Keesha is do you see how putting jessie up has been such a strong move. It is win/win. She has drawn the line, will either get out one of theother sides 4 players, and if the house should somehow "go against her wishes" and vote out the strong Jessie.....she is in a great position. I don't think anyof the other alliance would have put jessie up...it would have been Dan redux....

Lara

I don't see her as the biggest liar. IMO, that honor goes to Libra, Michelle, Memphis and April.

yep she is very good at it

her being an actress sorta help her pull it off

i still think if she reaches the end once the hg compare notes in jury house they only give her 2nd place

yep but for some reason she is getting away with it

jerry told angie she was safe

now keesha is freaking out

Archived