Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

Gee, I really hope Denise is wrong about Keesha going all the way. I can't take it when the cameras are on her. All she does is pick, pick, pick her face...so annoying to watch. Keesha and "her word"!! Let's see how long that lasts when she has to decide between her word and being evicted! I liked her at first (except her laff!), but all she does is talk about others (not that the others don't). Lately , her voice is like fingernails on a blackboard

If Jessie doesn't get evicted (I'd rather see him go instead of Angie), I hope he or Memphis wins HOH next and put Libra and Keesha up for eviction! Of course if that happens it'll be nice if it stays that way after the POV.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I don't understand the complaining about nominating someone for personal reasons.

Besides Howie's dumbass move to nominate James, has there ever been an early HoH who nominated people based purely on threat level? Just because someone is in his/her alliance doesn't make that strong player less of a threat. But people don't nominate their "friends".

So why is Keesha getting so much heat/hate for nominating Angie for "personal reasons"? Besides Dan, Keesha seemed to get along with the others.

Good question. My answer is that in any game it is probably foolish to get rid of someone you dislike for personal reasons especially if that person isn't all that much a danger to you - in the game. Other fish to fry or something. And.....specifically I think Jessie should go not Angie for a multitude of reasons but Keesha doesn't seem to be able to see past her personal feelings on that subject - unlike her comrades.

I prefer to see the dull weak players hit the curb. But that's from a viewers perspective. A player should always try and ditch the toughest competition. Some of the other players and viewers know that and point it out as a boneheaded move. Voting someone out because their butts nicer or because they offend your senses should earn you a [ Dumb@ss ] trophy.

Good morning Slim... :animated_wave:

I totally agree with you that Jessie is the bigger threat (and a$$hole), but I've been reading over and over how evil Keesha shouldn't have nominated Angie because if her personal reasons. I just can't think of another HoH who didn't nominate people for personal reasons. But for some reason, Keesha should be different and nominate threats, regardless of her alliances/ bonds/ friendships? And again, Keesha isn't voting this week. So the voting for personal reasons is mute, as far as Keesha goes.

With that rationale, Jerry nominated Renny for eviction because she was a threat?? What??

True she isn't voting (Keesha) but with the current "herd" mentality, they will all vote however she, the HOH, says to vote, so essentially, she decides who goes. I have no problem with her nominating someone for "personal reasons" even th ough in this case, the reasons are really dumb and shallow, BUT what I have had a problem with where Keesha is concerned, is that she bitches and moans and says she hates Libra (and April at times) but then she won't nominate them? Also, I think it is dumb to take out someone who hasn't won crap, when you have someone else up who is clearly able to win comps. But that's just me.

I can't believe that Keesha said earlier to Libra and April that she doesn't know if she can trust Renny. WTH? How many times has she told Renny that she is the only one she can trust?

I think Keesha is so wound up in her web of lies and she is going to get turned on pretty soon by the other HG.

Keesha just wants to be the center of attention and she thinks by trashing others she keeps the trash off herself.

Watching her put that powder makeup for an hour yesterday cracked me up. There must have been 4 inches of makeup on her face. ewwwww

I think she is trying to get everyone so to speak in her cornor, she has told Renny she trusts her, but now she is planting the seed in the others so when it comes time , Renny will be out, however I think People are starting to like Renny on their own, so Keesha may have shot herself in the foot, and I talso think that people know she has been tight with Renny and then to have her sayin stuff like that does not look good. She is as my old saying :smilielol: says "A trip without a suitcase"

Wow, I must have missed her talking bad about Renny. She seems to care about her so much. Was she baiting April and Libra?

Why on earth all the make-up??? I saw her without any and she looked better than with make-up last night.

Keesha keeps pushing herself as my least favorite house guest this year. She is SUCH a hypocrite. The biggest one in the house and maybe BB history.

Last night with the Nerd Herd 2.0 she was screaming in her horrid voice about how the difference between her team and the other team is the other team would throw each other under the bus and hers wouldn't. She so quickly forgets, however, that she said a few times she would have put Libra up had she not given her word and most of those people have TALKED about getting rid of Libra or Jerry before the other 4.

These people are revolting to me. They make me want to puke. I don't think i can take another week of this self-righteous Nerd Herd 2.0. I honestly don't.

Hang in there...much can conspire until thurs.

Renny, may catch on to what Skreesh has been saying and you know whoever is left from M/A/M/J alliance will try their hardest to break them up.

Dan is not the wild card I thought he might be, especially after reading some of the post and I think if he was to get some power he will side with the herd.

nat whorish behavior gives her the nod for me

I've heard numerous times when Keesha has told Renny, Libra and April (individually) that she trusted them the most of the 3...then she'll go to the others and say how much she doesn't trust so and so...plant seeds of doubt in their minds. She wants each of them to think that they are her number 1. I don't know if it's smart or dumb yet...depends on when/if Libra, April and Renny start talking to eachother about her.

I do think of all of them...Renny is her most trusted confidant...but Keesha is ruthless and will throw Renny UTB with no hesitation.

i think she had nose job

Poor Keesha...gonna be 30 and so depressed about it....it'd be funny to see her reaction when she reads comments about her really looking 40...;)

She admitted last night she's been lying to her friends about her age...now they know. :)

I'm already sick of hearing about her birthday...and it's not until Friday! :eek: oh...it's gonna be a looooooong week!

yup very sad :giggle:

you are bad marty! :animated_rotfl:

this happen to another hg

who was it?

matt i think

Archived