Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm rather certain if you searched the lockers at my old high school you find bodies of girls just like Keesha mummified inside. But I have NO IDEA how they got there.

I have been a Keesha fan since day 1, but these pics, have me thinking otherwise... STOP SWIMMING WITH THE SHARK!!! But, damn, Keesha looks amazing in that bikini, but, LiBRAT is contaminating the water, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

47-30-200873928PM.jpg

47-30-200872628PM.jpg

*Insert puking smiley here*

ahh don't worry Reaper....she's still all good

What I don't understand is why the don't make a move NOW and evict Jesse.

Because like I said...everyone is quick to blame Keesha but if these people had any balls they would do their own thing....but they don't...just as guilty IMO

-Kyo

As much as I would like Keesha to evict Jessie, she's in a pretty good spot. Even if Jessie stays, he's STILL going after Libra, not Keesha.

IMO, not getting Jessie or Keesha out next week is the dumbest decision that I believe it about to happen. Both have won HoH and PoV, but neither seem to be as big of a target as two people who haven't won crap. Hell, Libra hasn't even won a food comp, has she?

I really liked keesha at first and had high hopes for her, but this hoh stint has changed my mind. Evicting Angie over Jesse is a completely stupid move, imo, and if Jesse gets hoh tonight, the mean girls are going to blame keesha for Jesse's revenge. Her jealousy of Angie will undoubtedly come back to bite her in the butt.

On a personal note though, keeping Jesse over Angie will keep the drama going (which is good for entertainment purposes). Angie isn't cut out to play bb.

I am going to miss Angie but I guess she did not have a good alliance to work with and got off to a bad start. (The ghost of Brian) She then got blamed for Steven and she was thought to get too much attention from the guys by the Mean Girls.

I can't wait to see Keesha get payback.

I heard that Libra said that some did not want to evict Angie, but it was not their decision, wha??? they could just evict Jesse, why are they not doing their own think , they need to pull off a coo, and start the damn game for real,lololol I have never seen people who think they have to go by what the HOH says, whatever!!!!

I can't understand WHY these people think they have no choice! It's THEIR vote for petes sake. Why are they listening to that jealous idiot and voting the way she's telling them too, I just don't get it!!!! th_SMILEY111.gif

Same reason why some people vote along political party lines, regardless of the candidate. It's what people do.

Although it would be to KOLA's best interest to keep her, Angie hasn't made any attempt to try to stay. In some strange way, Jessie has. But trust that with Jessie around, there will be more drama.

They know they have a choice...it just doesn't work to their advantage to exercise it right now and draw attention to themselves...and potentially alienate Keesha. Angie's not worth the risk of being viewed by the group as being disloyal. By everyone just going along with the plan to evict her, the non threat...nobody is pissing off the hoh or the physical threats on the opposite side. I did see where Libra brought it up a couple times, but it went ignored ...and she didn't press it either....which was smart on her part since she already has a target on her back.

If JMM get hoh...the primary focus should stay on Keesha for target...the voters all opted to keep Jessie which is somewhat symbolic that they want him to stay...even though they really don't. They can use that in their defense/plea if they should happen to go on the block that Keesha was the one that put Jessie up...I voted for him to stay.

I think if they put Keesha up and get her evicted it will send a message to the group of 7 that if they nom them they may be next. I think it will help to splinter that group.

I'd love to see either Skreesha, April and/or Libra campaign against eachother.

It's not about the booting out (well ultimately it is) but just think how enjoyable it will be watching any of those two vie for votes.

There may be some hair pulling...ya never know!!!!!

I'd love to see Libra go

Everyone here seems to think Libra is the big target...I think Keesha is in more danger than anyone this week

Kyo, I think Libra is in more danger, but I don't want to see either Keesha or Libra go right now, because they need the numbers to stay in power. So, since the two are in the same alliance, it wouldn't make sense to want to see either of them go.

But, Jesse and Michelle are after Libra, for whatever reason since she wasn't HOH, and he just wants to scare Keesha and make her feel like he felt. They both think that Libra is the brains of the outfit, which isn't true. Keesha had her own mind and basically was the leader of the group, but Dumb and Dumber don't see it that way. So, if either of them get it, you should rest assured Libra will be the target.

Archived