Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

^ Agreed. Personally, I know this won't happen, but I wish it would. Michelle uses veto and saves Steven. Jessie puts up Libra. HOllie/April/Libra are mad. Jerry/Renny/Memphis/Michelle/Angie/Steven/Keesha don't like Libra. She's gone. The next week, April/HOllie will be by themselves against the entire house, while Angie/Memphis/Michelle/Jessie remain in an alliance.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too Bad Jesse the Noodle can't quite figure that out. The longer they keep Libra around, the harder it's gonna be to get rid of her! At least even if in F2, she'll never be voted to win the big bucks!!!

Something about her I don't like at all.

Could be that while some see her as a "gamer" others just see her for the controlling biatch she really is. In my book that's not game. There's no strategy for being someone that needs to tell everyone in the house what to do.

Reminds me of Dick and Cappy...it was all or nothing in the house for them and needed to have everyone behind them.

:animated_scratchchin: Oh, GingerSnaps....I think you just said it all......she does act like crappy, she could be a good "player" if her ego was cut into 10ths.............

Libra's got to go.....sorry lib fans but she is so full of herself, it kinda overflows :animated_wave:

It's easy to say why I don't care for 'whatshername'. There's some people in life you just simply wouldn't give the time of day to. The rest, you'd say hello to. But someone like her I wouldn't acknowledge her in a room.

She has a my shit don't stink mentality.

She looks down her nose at others.

The problem with that is why? She's not the most attractive lady. She doesn't have a fun personality. She certainly doesn't strike me as overly intelligent. And plenty of people see her at poverty level by comparison to their lifestyle so there goes her First Lady of Gucci status. What's left? Nothing.

As a gamer........... still, nothing.

She is so stupid yet so smart at the same time. She was bright enough to realize the secret alliance with MMJA but she is so stupid in the way that she wouldn't let it go and made her own alliance start to turn on each other. That sort of thing is good to know for the future yet she seems to want to take someone out that could be a vote towards getting out the 4 they already have planned. The way she was staring people down was enough for me to want to eliminate her from the game. She is trouble.

I'd love to see her go on the block. She would freak out! I thought Brian was cool once he was on the block. He tried to win votes by being fun and likable. I think Libra will go with being a bully. A few days of her ranting and running around in full panic mode would be funny.

They've all been pretty cool with being nom'd. Libra's another story...losing control of the house for her would be devastating.

I think Libra's target today is Michelle.

She says she's going to stop overthinking the game...lol

She says you have to be lucky and in the right place and time.

Full of crap, you have to have a bunch of weak minded, naive people that you can control. Once Libra loses that...stick a fork in her.

I think Libra's a ticking time bomb right now...question is does she have the self control and/or will something set her off to explode on Michelle before or after the pov ceremony...

oh...we can only hope she goes balistic sooner than later...

I am not sure what the decision ended up being last night, but I would love to see Libra hit the dusty, it would open the game up, and so what if it puts Jesse is a bad way if he put her up, he could go to, I could care less whether he satay or goes.

I have not watche dthe BBAD yet today, did read the updates, but it sounds like Michelle is totally against using the veto, I would love to see it.

I just hope that some of the talk that has transpired since last night opens their eyes to what a total b she is and that she has noones back, she is such a downer.

The longer Libra lasts the harder it going to be to get rid of her! And if people like Michelle and Jesse, etc., are so dumb and naive, then they'll deserve to leave before Libra! I'm glad Steve told Libra that many want her gone. That should make her (maybe) lose it ...Libra, please go off on Michelle before she uses the POV!!! Pretty Please? Pretty Please with Slop on it?

for as big a mouth Michelle has and as much as she bills herself to be sooo hip, how can she be sooo damn blind when it comes to Libra??? Hello, she is big competition for Michelle, and Michelle is stupid for not jumpin on that wagon now, and breakin it down!!!!

yes, and right now, they are sorta even, maybe Michelle has just a tad on her, but she won't if she does not open her eyes and see that Libra will take her down sooner than later, Michelle would go befiore any of the other girls if Libra gets an HOH. They talk about sticking to the plan, Libra will be the first one who will not stick to the plan if she wins HOH, so they had better do her in while they can, Just sayin,lol

Yes, Libra is also playing Michelle's game. But not nearly as well. She is too loud, for one, and she expects to much info from other HG with little or no effort from her. She won't make it far, unless she wises up. And what's with the ghetto talk? She is from Spring TX. Spring!! No ghettos in spring. Plus, you can't convince me she talks like that in the office. This "persona" she built is not working to her advantage.

Archived