Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renny doesn't like Michelle, Libra and April.

^OMG! I Love Renny now! She's in the same boat with all of us!

Jerry returns and tells them that Libra is going on the block.

^They also got my hopes up...

^Actually it may be happening! Jessie, Memphis, and Keesha in HoH talking about something!

Maybe Jessie can convince Michelle to use the POV on Steven or Dan, saying he wants to get Renny out and then they can blindside Libra.

I wanted to like Libra but she sucks at this game. Too obvious in her attempts to manipulate everyone.

Aren't his allies with Libra? Besides Angie who is already targeted by Libra?

^ I like our debating! It's fun and you put up good points! :)

Now, the next question would be, can Meat-Head do it without screwing it up???

And convincing Michelle to use PoV... lol

Jessie, Memphis and Keesha are upstairs in HOH talking.... they keep saying "What are we going to tell Libra we were talking about?" :animated_shocking:

They said every conversation she jumps on them and said what did he/she say.

Seems like nobody likes Libra but the only one talking about putting her up is Jerry. I think Angie wants to but her alliance keeps telling her they have to get Jerry, Renny and Dan out first.

Yes. his allies are all in the Libra crew, but the outsiders will focus on them with her gone. He doesn't need to remove Libra from the group, until he has his own little crew safe. If he get her out, he will be the next one behind him her.

But by then wouldn't that put the entire house against April/HOllie? (By the way, what is HOllie up to?) Jessie would still have his alliance of 4, and then Jerry & Renny would be gracious for getting rid of Libra.

With all the talking going on today, the only one I see left as a true crew member is Ollie. And April can handle him easily.

They could get rid of Libra this week and go back to the plan next week... unless they all have ADD

That doesn't guarantee his allies will be safe. Jessie knows that Libra's plans are in line with his up to a certain point. He wants all the guys gone because he thinks he can control the game that way. It wouldn't make sense. Why would he care about pleasing Renny and Jerry? He doesn't plan to keep them around. If he put Libra up and she get voted out... that will be two people in the house who will have a valid reason to put him on the block. He doesn't need to strengten the Angie, Dan, and Steven alliance. They will be out for him regardless of how happy he makes the house.

He doesn't need to strengten the Angie, Dan, and Steven alliance.

So has Angie officially been replaced by Keesha in Jessie's alliance? Or is Angie in two separate alliances after telling Steven she was voting him out due to her loyalties to her alliance?

Plus I'm admitting defeat in the Libra debate!... unless she is put up for some reason...lol :)

I think Angie is trying to float over to Jessie's alliance because she knows they're picking off her old alliance. I think she's hoping that the time it's her turn to go, someone else will be the bigger target. That person would most likely to be Libra. It might be good plan if Keesha wasn't running her mouth. They better hope Libra doesn't get HOH next week.

Archived