Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

(By the way, what is HOllie up to?)

He is over at another stage at the CBS lot filming a reunion show of "What's Happening?" He is the perfect "Re-Run" *you may be to young, to know, lol*

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Very true. I think even at this point April may put up Libra... (Doubt it!) But you never know between now and next nomination ceremony...

Are they just getting rid of Steven because Libra wants him gone? DO they also want him gone because he gossips/close ties to Brian?

He is over at another stage at the CBS lot filming a reunion show of "What's Happening?" He is the perfect "Re-Run

I'm not. :) lol I know what you're talking about! lol He really is especially with that hat in his pic...

I think Angie is trying to float over to Jessie's alliance because she knows they're picking off her old alliance. I think she's hoping that the time it's her turn to go, someone else will be the bigger target. That person would most likely to be Libra. It might be good plan if Keesha wasn't running her mouth. They better hope Libra doesn't get HOH next week.

She's not floating...she's commited to Memphis, Jessie and Michelle...and they were the ones that approached her with the deal.

I think Jessie wants him gone because he's a guy. Jessie wants all the guys gone. I don't think Jessie is doing anything for Libra. Honestly, I don't see why so many people say she thinks she's running the house. I think she's aware that she's one person. She's just drawn her line in the sand. I think most of the HGs are scared of her because they know that they can't get insider her head.

^Thus it is believed that HOllie/Jessie/Jerry/April/Michelle will do whatever she says (Jessie did by putting up Steven) but this isn't thie case anymore because of Jessie's alliance, Jerry's new hating of Libra, and April's finding out that she's being played...

HOllie is left with Libra... and April will pull him along... SO you're right... She is becoming powerless...

The other HGs are stupid if they can't see that one person can't control this game, especially with someone many people in the house. I don't understand it. She might be the most outspoken, but she's only one person.

Jerry says she needs to go on the block.

"She stirs the pot all the time and acts so innocent."

"She positions herself to make herself look good"

:animated_shocking: "She's two-faced, and she got caught."

"She already had plans for the money."

"She ain't gonna make it."

These are the words of many, in & out of the BB house!

Sad, but true.....Libra's a gonner..... :animated_shocking:

What's the difference between multiple alliances or one big alliance??? Either way, she is trying to manipulate her way to safety, and like Brian, people are catching on to it...

a big alliance can work get to a certain point such as making to the sequester house without having to stab anyone in the back. You can't do that when you have so many little allilances. It is a game. People are going to talk. They going to find out that you have the same deal with everyone else in the house. It's the best way to get evicted.

I kinda think she's ready to go. She seems weird today. Did anyone else catch the little shout out she did?

Is she psychic? she's on to the Jessie/Angie alliance already. I wish she would shut up right now. She doesn't need to mention a thing to Michelle.

Libra has pretty much figured out that the guys have pulled in Angie and created a new alliance but instead of trying to pull in Dan and the rest of them to have a showdown with them she keeps antagonizing them with her attitude of I figured it out..and its not gonna happen.

Libra could get farther if she mobilized her alliance against them for the next HOH..instead she's making herself enemy number one with them...So Stupid

It's not as if she's doing it on purpose. She's talking to Michelle and Memphis. She doesn't know they're apart of the deal. If she would shut down for a minute and think a little more. She'd see it. She's good at this. She just needs to shut down for a minute. I hope she chills for the next two weeks if it isn't too late. If she wants Angie gone. She's gonna have to do it herself.

Archived