Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

This is just my opinion.................

I don't agree with Libra's decesion to go on BB with two young infants at home. That seems a little strange when the babies are still so little. However, I have tried (emphasis on tried) to not judge her for it. Though I don't agree with her choice, it is the choice that she made. I think that we are trained to think that the mother has to be in charge of small children b/c of society standards.

HOWEVER............if a man came on the show and had a young child and twin baby daughters, I don't think that there would be much discussion about it. If a man in Libra's situation ended up winning the $500,000, he would be hailed as a hero among his friends and family. People would look at a man, selflessly trying to win some money to better his children's lives.

Like I said, this is just my opinion. I just wanted to point out the different gender expectations and standards that we have for mothers and fathers.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think BB is under any obligation to make teams as fair as possible. Do we even know how teams were selected...random draw or assigned by BB? Whichever...just play the game and do your best as a team...take your lumps if you lose and be done with it! Crying and complaining foul and unfair is just so childish and poor sportsmanship. She deserved to be called out on her comments...and her reactions will not go unforgotten.

this is exactly what i hate about bb the unbalance of comps

the unbalance of comps is why certain hg win majority of comp each season

but it does eventually balance out because those hg usually suck at social aspect of bb eg. james, janelle x2, daniele

Right now in the house, you have to be in with the "in crowd" not to go on the block. I'm sure after all the Brian-ites have been eliminated, then Jerry and Renny (unless they actually start winning comps) then will come the fight of the titans.

In BB8 I ultimately liked ED, but everytime he went off on people I got sick of his yelling. ED would never have lasted had there been no America's Player.

Maybe because Libra is a woman who yells it turns off a lot of people with double standards. But I hated ED when he yelled at anyone, too. I just don't like bullies, male or female! I still think all the BBs will regret keeping Dan, because we don't know what he will do as HOH! Libra needs to cool it, kind of like Renny did after she went on the block.

Reread that twice JUST to make sure you're not a box pooer.

Me:

Never had a litter, they were born one at a time but I do have a litter box (not for me but for my cat who has never had a litter).

You must have read before I finished typing.

But just for the record I never use litter...it gets in between my claws (should have put this in the all about me thread).

It depends how teams are chosen. If BB is picking teams and it's a pattern that strong competitors are paired with the same then maybe it's fair to make that comment. But come on...I do think most teams are random, don't they choose themselves or names out of hat, usually.

The real issue is that "poor" Libra has to slop and far as I am concerned she looks like she would benefit from a real food holiday. And BTW from witnessing Renny in another comp, she's no slacker...I bet Libra was the slacker.

But just for the record I never use litter...it gets in between my claws

Exactly! Which is why I use my neighbors flowerbeds. Smells purtier too.

I don't really care if Libra grumbles about fair or unfair. wah wah

What makes her stupid is her stomping around, screechy tirade. I repeat. STUPID!! Stupid!! STUPID woman.

He eats every two hours from what I heard. Doesn't even look like he enjoys his food. My dream is to see him on slop!!!

I think there is a sm amt, but not what he needs to be eating if he is building all natural. I said a few days ago that he was grossing me out with the way he shovels in the food, especially the cottage cheese, lots of body builders eat lots of cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs. I would love to see Jesse on slop, OMG will he be grouchy,lol

Yes, I'm sure you're quite popular in your community.
HELLO! I blame the cats. They hate the cats. I eat the cats. They thank me for helping the community and it all comes full circle.

I thought slop was a perfectly balanced ( vitamins & protiens ) mixture of gook.

seems as tho Libra has been layin fairly low from what I watched last nite.

Wicked,lol, so you're the one in my flower beds?? I sprayed the coyote urine today, by God!!! It drives me crazy when the neighborhood kitties use my flower beds for their box, we have no shortage of cats around here,lol

Libra is boring me to tears, she was the most boring looking of all of them last night, besides Steven,lol

I am not sure, but that vest was like a highway workers orange vest, it was not like a vest a cowboy would wear. I think Steven is really a very un hip gay guy. Libra, was boooorrriiinnnggg in her black dress, the other girls really outdid her, including Renny, who does have a flapper fixation,lol

People here are not saying Libra is some wild, mean, bad person

that witch Libra

being one loud b*tch

I would've hit that bitch so hard

STUPID woman

really??

Archived