Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

Remember a few days ago after Veto Comp Libra was going off on Keesha for opting to take a slop pass (Libra had chosen not to)...Apparently, Libra shamed Keesha into not using the slop pass. No way would anyone shame me into doing anything I didn't want to!

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer the question from last night:

Her first hissy fit (not full out tantrum, just whining and complaining) was about Angie making chicken strips and fries. Apparently, Angie MUST have made it on purpose JUST to piss Libra and April off. Then Renny made a cake for everyone who could eat food and Libra starts telling Ollie that he'd better not eat a piece. She then looks to April to back her up in her demands and April tells her that Ollie can eat what he wants to. I didn't like April, but at least she has sense enough to not do something like that.

I know that being on slop is probably enough to drive a person crazy... however... there are five other people on slop besides her. I don't hear them bitching this much.

I think that April is hearing through Ollie how Libra is making herself a target. I think that April and Ollie would be wise to get rid of the current yolk around their necks. April and Ollie probably would not be immediate targets were it not for Libra bringing them attention.

If it were me, I would nominate Libra and April for eviction and simply state: "Libra, I'm nominating you because myself and the house really seems to be tired of the complaints by you. April, you're simply a pawn." I believe Ollie would pull down April, but would not pull down Libra if he had to choose between the two of them if he won POV.

Can Libra win any comps such as Veto Comp. I have seen her so far really trying to win but she may be all talk and no action.

Just saw the end of BBAD and April/Libra watching pool game are so obnoxious. Where's the stress? It ain't none. BB owes us miserable HGs!!!! I thought slop folk couldn't drink. A/L act like they are on crack or something!!! Libra's mood swings are crazy. Imagine living with that rollercoaster from hell!

Her first hissy fit (not full out tantrum, just whining and complaining) was about Angie making chicken strips and fries. Apparently, Angie MUST have made it on purpose JUST to piss Libra and April off. Then Renny made a cake for everyone who could eat food and Libra starts telling Ollie that he'd better not eat a piece. She then looks to April to back her up in her demands and April tells her that Ollie can eat what he wants to. I didn't like April, but at least she has sense enough to not do something like that.

I know that being on slop is probably enough to drive a person crazy... however... there are five other people on slop besides her. I don't hear them bitching this much.

Okay, first of all, it wasn't Libra complaining about it, it was April because April had mentioned it was her favorite food and apparently Angie decided to make it. So, they thought Angie was being catty toward April. They weren't complaining about it, just telling Keesha about it.

Secondly, Libra was kidding around with Ollie when she told him he better not. Stop misrepresenting what is happening. If you don't like Libra, that's fine, but you don't have lie like Jerry seems to find necessary to do.

Pardon me, but I thought this was a positive thread for Libra. I like her and it's weird how you all try to demonize her. She's much better than a whole lot of other hg's I've seen you all fawn over, just by lurking here. Really, ask yourself is it because she's the only black woman in the house and she's got a strong personality?

Pardon me, but I thought this was a positive thread for Libra. I like her and it's weird how you all try to demonize her. She's much better than a whole lot of other hg's I've seen you all fawn over, just by lurking here. Really, ask yourself is it because she's the only black woman in the house and she's got a strong personality?

No because she is a bi+ch and a person I would not like to even spend 1 minute with even if she was a he and she was purple.

We have neither positive or negative threads for any houseguest here... We welcome lovers and haters alike in each of the houseguests threads... It's always been that way... SS is the one that has the love/hate threads... It's ok to disagree with people, but please be respectful in doing so... :)

I don't recommend throwing color in peoples faces when it's not an issue. And ol Libra doesn't need anyone else to demonize her, she does that all by her bitchy lil ol self. I'm a VERY VERY strong personalitied woman and I to date have never bitched nonstop, had a screechy tantrum nor bossed anyone around to get my way.

Like her if you must. I think she sucks!!

I'd like to first state that I do not have live feeds. I read posts from others who have live feeds. So if there was misrepresentation, it was in what I read.

The rest of what I was going to say, I erased because I'm in a bad mood anyway and so I'm going to bite my tongue rather than let my anger that has nothing to do with the show or the people on the board spill out on innocent hands. But I don't like April OR Libra at this point. They're both whining spoiled babies. So don't be throwing race or color into my face.

And I haven't "fawned" over anybody on BB since Dr. Will. I have my likes and my dislikes and they can change from week to week. If Libra and April stop being catty and start playing the game with good sportsmanship, I might change my mind about them too.

I've come to the conclusion that many people who hate Libra just hate her for the sake of hating someone. This is really getting ridiculous. Many of the things she's said are taking literally when it's clear that she's joking. The cake thing from last night is a perfect example. I think that's too funny. Maybe you guys just don't get her?

People seem to hate her or love her because she's strong in the house just like Evil Dick was and people hated or loved him. Some people hate her because she left her kids at home, some people hate her because she's black. It's not just on this board but on others as well.

I'd like to first state that I do not have live feeds. I read posts from others who have live feeds. So if there was misrepresentation, it was in what I read.

The rest of what I was going to say, I erased because I'm in a bad mood anyway and so I'm going to bite my tongue rather than let my anger that has nothing to do with the show or the people on the board spill out on innocent hands. But I don't like April OR Libra at this point. They're both whining spoiled babies. So don't be throwing race or color into my face.

And I haven't "fawned" over anybody on BB since Dr. Will. I have my likes and my dislikes and they can change from week to week. If Libra and April stop being catty and start playing the game with good sportsmanship, I might change my mind about them too.

It's ok, we all get worked up over houseguests at times... Like I posted earlier in another thread (I think) I adore Scott Long from season 5 and will be the first to "get riled" and come out claws blazing if someone says something about him I don't like (I have become internet friends with his Mother too, and I adore her also, and don't want her to happen to read something about her son that might hurt her feelings)... I always just try to remind people that we only see a snippet of what these people are like while they are in that house, and for some of them it's a character they are playing, because that's what they think America wants... I have spoken with Evel Dick on several occasions, and he couldn't have been nicer to me... Howie is another that I just love talking to... He always cracks me up... He's really a wonderful guy... We all have our favorites and our for lack of a better word most hated, but isn't that what a lot of reality TV is all about?

People seem to hate her or love her because she's strong in the house just like Evil Dick was and people hated or loved him. Some people hate her because she left her kids at home, some people hate her because she's black. It's not just on this board but on others as well.

I would hope in this day and age it's not that people don't like her because she's black... I know I might catch hell for this, but I have said it before, and most likely will again, but another couple of my favorites that I didn't care for on the show, but loved when given the chance to talk with them is Beau and Ivette from season 6... Color isn't a reason not to like someone...

Okay, fair enough. You want to know why I do not like her? Okay.

1) She got Brian out because he was telling her what to do. I'm okay with that idea but now she is doing the same thing in telling other people what to do. I do not like hypocrits who are "do as I say, not as I do".

2) If you are "in her alliance", you are not allowed to talk to anybody else. If they talk to others... They must be in an alliance with them. It can't be that they are bored and simply getting to know someone else.

3) I have heard Jerry talk more about his beloved wife than I have heard her talk about her children. (I do have Showtime... I do watch BBAD.) I don't care that she is trying to make a better future for her kids. I would do the same thing. But I'd be talking about my kids alot from missing them. Even Whamber (hated that beyotch too) talked more about her kid/s.

4) I don't buy the excuse that the "slop" makes her bitchier. Same thing can be said about alcohol. Give alcohol to a happy person and you get a happy, stumbling drunk person. Give an angry person alcohol, they become angrier. Since the others don't seem to be afflicted with her personality issues by eating slop, her excuse seems flimsy. I think the "slop" is just bringing out her true personality to the front.

5) I'm not "that" old, but I take exception to their blaming the "older" people on their food loss. From what I saw, Renny and Jerry were doing a good job during that comp. April simply had lousy aim and they were not communicating as a team.

6) Nothing is ever Libra's fault. Its always someone or something else causing it. I hate this attitude from any person.

7) If they have a "problem" with Jerry and what he says or does, then stop talking about him behind his back. Go to him and tell him that its causing people to be uncomfortable. If you don't tell him, then shut up. He walks into a room with people talking about sex and yet, he is not supposed to join in on the conversation. Ummm... do they think he has not HAD sex simply because as an old guy, he's supposed to not have sex anymore or remember that he used to have it once upon a time? April throws her boobs in his face and says... "Go ahead... check it out.. they're real". But suddenly, HE is the bad guy?

Thats seven reasons. I'm betting if I give it MORE of my time, I could come up with more reasons. I think its a fairly good start though. I'm sure she will also give me more reasons soon.

So you want to give me some reasons why you think her behavior IS excusable?

1) She got Brian out because he was telling her what to do. I'm okay with that idea but now she is doing the same thing in telling other people what to do. I do not like hypocrits who are "do as I say, not as I do".

2) If you are "in her alliance", you are not allowed to talk to anybody else. If they talk to others... They must be in an alliance with them. It can't be that they are bored and simply getting to know someone else.

3) I have heard Jerry talk more about his beloved wife than I have heard her talk about her children. (I do have Showtime... I do watch BBAD.) I don't care that she is trying to make a better future for her kids. I would do the same thing. But I'd be talking about my kids alot from missing them. Even Whamber (hated that beyotch too) talked more about her kid/s.

4) I don't buy the excuse that the "slop" makes her bitchier. Same thing can be said about alcohol. Give alcohol to a happy person and you get a happy, stumbling drunk person. Give an angry person alcohol, they become angrier. Since the others don't seem to be afflicted with her personality issues by eating slop, her excuse seems flimsy. I think the "slop" is just bringing out her true personality to the front.

5) I'm not "that" old, but I take exception to their blaming the "older" people on their food loss. From what I saw, Renny and Jerry were doing a good job during that comp. April simply had lousy aim and they were not communicating as a team.

6) Nothing is ever Libra's fault. Its always someone or something else causing it. I hate this attitude from any person.

7) If they have a "problem" with Jerry and what he says or does, then stop talking about him behind his back. Go to him and tell him that its causing people to be uncomfortable. If you don't tell him, then shut up. He walks into a room with people talking about sex and yet, he is not supposed to join in on the conversation. Ummm... do they think he has not HAD sex simply because as an old guy, he's supposed to not have sex anymore or remember that he used to have it once upon a time? April throws her boobs in his face and says... "Go ahead... check it out.. they're real". But suddenly, HE is the bad guy?

Ok....wow can I just say Ditto???

Well said Misha...you're far better than I at explaining that

-Kyo

I could care less what color any HG is. I like or dislike them based on their actions and whether or not they can actually win any competitions. April is the worst competitor I have ever seen on BB. Libra seems to compete more but I had bossy, loud mouthed people if they are black, white, pink, green or purple. So far, Libra is only in a good mood when she's getting her way. She acts like a bad loser, something I find especially irksome. JMO!

Ok....wow can I just say Ditto???

Well said Misha...you're far better than I at explaining that

-Kyo

Thank you. I tried to warn everybody that I already was not in a good mood (personal reasons). And maybe I do enjoy having someone to "hate" in every season... I'm not sure I do though. I LIKED everyone in the All Stars (my first and favorite season watching BB). I was rooting for Chilltown for their sheer audacity and charm, but I didn't "hate" the others. I started out liking Dick, but like so many others, had problems with the constant negativity. Hated Whamber for being a hypocrite. Last season, I got a huge kick out of James. Knew it was a losing battle, but I do like rooting for the underdogs. Initially I didn't mind Miss Blowjob last year until she was acting like a hypocrite. Part of me knows it was partly an act, but still... I have issues with hypocrites. I still don't have a firm decision on who I want to win. I just have determined that the house would be a happier place without Libra and/or April. I'm not sure if April would act as bad without Libra there. Some people are leaders, some are followers. I think Libra is the leader. I just don't like the manner in which she leads.

I am a woman and if I were going to be accused of any kind of prejudice... it would be against women who give other women a bad name. I think Libra gives women a bad name. So does "Miss-I-Made-Out-With-My-Twin-Sister-and-Oooo-These-Boobs-Are-Real". I honestly thought before the season began that Dan would be the guy that I would hate more than others. But his talk with Steven was kind of cool. His mind was open towards others and he wasn't being judgemental at all, even with someone whose lifestyle is one that he would likely not agree with. I think men would probably have the same prejudice against other men who give men a bad name too. JMO (no, its not humble.)

Misha:

Like you say, you don't have live feeds and reading someone else's update on this site is very subjective. There are quite a few updaters on this site that include their own subjective viewpoint or feelings about that person or their actions. So, by watching the show and reading live feed updates does not allow you to have a fair assessment of the person.

I wasn't throwing color or race in anyone's face. I just threw it out there as a suggestion as to one of the possible reasons she is so disliked by some. Unfortunately, there is still prejudice in this world and in this day and time regardless of what some people may think, because they don't experience it personally and don't see it.

Anyway, I would just like to address some of your issues with Libra, not to change your mind, but to set the record straight.

I'd like to know who she is telling what to do and what she is telling them. Because I do have live feeds and have not seen this behavior.

Actually, Libra's not the one guilty of this, it is Michelle and April who are the biggest culprits. Michelle and April constantly accuse Keesha of this. Jesse is also a big proponent of if you're talking to someone else, you're floating.

Well, not everyone expresses themself the same way. You want her to behave the way you would and you judge her negatively because she doesn't. She does talk about her daughter, ALOT!!! As far as her 5 month old twins are concerned, maybe she doesn't talk about them because she doesn't want to miss them so much. If she finds herself talking about them and missing them, she can't keep her head in the game. She is there for one reason and that is to win. If she lets herself become distracted, she will be out of the house. I just lost my mother a year ago to cancer and it's hard for me to talk about her because I start missing her too much. Once I start in that cycle, it's hard for me to concentrate on anything else. Sometimes you can't be so judgmental about people. Everyone handles things differently and you can't expect them to behave or handle things the way you would.

OMG, if I had to eat that shit, I'd be in a very bad mood too. And, the alcohol analogy just doesn't work because first, it's not accurate and secondly alcoholic beverages are depressants and trigger a chemical reaction in the body, which causes mood changes. She's bitchy because this is the second week in a row she's been on it and the first week she didn't eat at all. Personally, after the first day she's been her usual self laughing and kidding around with the other HG's.

First, she said it before the competition started. She didn't say it afterward. Besides, she said they had both of the older people on their team and it wasn't fair and April agreed with her, saying she wasn't happy about it either.

Jerry out and out blamed April and Keesha, and said Libra said it. Then, Renny told Jerry what Libra said before the comp started and he confronted her with it and she admitted it. Big deal. I would feel the same about someone 75 years old on my team and it's a physical competition. No matter how good of shape Jerry is in, he's still 75 years old and can't physically compete like the others.

Additionally, that's the only thing she has said about him. Jerry is continually bashing her and trying to turn people against her and he started this before the food comp. Plus, Memphis, April and Michelle are constantly talking about how much Jerry is getting on their nerves and plan to get him out soon.

Okay, what has she done that she hasn't taken responsibility for?? Are you just making this stuff up as you go along?

Jerry needs to take the same advice. He constantly talks about people behind their backs, especially Libra. Also, are you aiming this at Libra, because she's not the only one and she can't control what other people say and do.

Thats seven reasons. I'm betting if I give it MORE of my time, I could come up with more reasons. I think its a fairly good start though. I'm sure she will also give me more reasons soon.

So you want to give me some reasons why you think her behavior IS excusable?

Those aren't reasons, they are excuses.

listen Denise you are not going to change anyone opinion, if we say we do not like her it is our opinion and we are entitled to it, you do not have to come in here guns blazing trying to make everyone see what your opinion is ,we get it, we just don't have to agree with you , nor you us, so why not go back to discussing the topic at hand, Libra, who in my opinion is a bossy beeotch from hell,lol, oh and by the way, Great post Misha and Lenray, and Yana, very good points

Obviously you didn't read the beginning of my response.

Anyway, I would just like to address some of your issues with Libra, not to change your mind, but to set the record straight.

I think she's a good representative of a strong woman, who is a leader. Most followers don't like strong women who are leaders, especially when they are weak women.

Archived