Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that I can have an opinion about her......Can't stand her actions nor her!!! JMHO :flags_unitedstates: It's America people!!!!

Evidently, you don't realize the difference of discussing these hgs on a board and hate.

You are constantly defending her and pointing out everything someone should say about her. Am I to assume, you love her?

Nah, she just is one of those people who stirs up trouble with other posters then has the nerve to act like she's an angel and the rest of the world should see her as a shining example of goodness. ha ha ha

Oh and she waits to see who likes who then goes against the majority for the sake of arguement.

she bores me and I cannot tolerate her either, and I thought she looked like nothing last night,pure boring, when the rest of the house went all out to dress up.

She is suppose to be a mother but she throws a temper tantrum like a child.

and then she went on to talk about how some people just don't have that parenting skill...

your right Ginger... :lipsrsealed2:

;)

On the subject of Libra. I saw the video of her running around the house yelling at Jerry and others. Never in my whole life have I ever gone on a rant like that or yelled like that. I bet she yells at her husband and kids like that. She is the type that will go on and on and not let things die. I bet she yells for hours.

I pity her family. :cookie:

Still thinking about the camera shot of her on the CBS show tonite. Someone needs to tie a string around her ankle and paint GOODYEAR on her side. Man, she looks like a blimp. Understand she just had twins 5 mos. ago, but if I knew I was I was going on National TV, on a show that features a lot of swim suits, I would have worked pretty hard to not be the poster child for jelley donuts. Just saying!

I earlier compared ED's outbursts to Libra's...actually there is a big difference...ED was just pretending to be mad, Libra, like Josh in BB9, loses her temper but gets emotionally drained and bummed out. She may someday benefit from either an anger management course and/or some meds to help balance her out emotionally. As I said last week, she must have hypoglycemia and (a) can't control her anger because of this or (B) could have some sort of food allergy to all that crap that goes in slop. Maybe right now people are afraid of her losing it if they backdoor/put her on the block.

The real key to this game, however, is winning competitions. I like Dan and Steve but they didn't win HOH and they didn't win Veto Comp, so one of them deserves to go home. Dan's a fool to think he will be safe next week. He's next on the hit list since he only had conversed with length at Jesse, who has the compassion of a rock! Sorry to all you Dan-ites and Steven-aholics out there...you win or you go home.

I have to disagree with you, in no way, shape or form was Dickwad acting. He threw hissy fits and he wanted to win like no other in BB history...considering other's feelings at any time was not in his game plan.

I'll also say this, as much as I find Libra annoying she has not been verbally assaulative to anyone in the house. Yep, she blew up today, but didn't say anything demeaning or degrading to anyone. Yeah, she's got some issues, but her behaviors have not come close to Dick's. It is still early, but I don't think we'll see Libra telling anyone she'd like to see them bleed to death while getting sodomized.

Archived