Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

RDR:

Libra's certainly not an "average woman" She definately beats to her own drum.

I wish I could insert an emoticon that beats a drum. The closest I could find was the band

BTW- how are the emoticons made and by whom? I'm just curious. I obviously don't know much about computers and technology which is sad, but true.

music027.gif

music016.gif

music032.gif

I'll PM you the site...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Libra seemed to tone it down later in the day, having decent conversations with and about other people in the house. But it appears to be too little, too late. BB first impressions are usually pretty lasting.

Whoever gave her that haircut needs to be shot! At first it didn't look too bad but now it looks terrible!!!!

She's playing games tonight and is getting along with everyone. I say a little too late....and when will she blowup again???

jmho :pixiedust:

She's playing games tonight and is getting along with everyone. I say a little too late....and when will she blowup again???

jmho

It's just a matter of time before the queen becomes displeased with her subjects. Too bossy and argumentative for my tastes!

BB would've had to of kicked my wicked ass out. I would've hit that bitch so hard in her screaming mouth she'd forget her nasty hair and need a 911 dentist. Bet her husband's taken those children and moved.

If the producers pick the teams, shouldn't they be balanced? April & Keesha, small females, be on different teams. Jessie & Steven, strongest guys be on different teams? Makes sense, especially if it's a physical contest. Now if there was a trivial pursuit challenge, I don't think a team of Libra, Angie and Dan would be fair unless it was them against the entire house.

Jerry was childish in his accusations, especially when he had zero evidence. The stand-up guy wouldn't even confront Brian before going back on his word and backdooring him. But he thinks that because Libra is a woman he can bust into a room start yelling and throwing accusations? Duh, she's going to go a little apesh*t. Most women I know wouldn't take that overt sexist behavior.

Calling Libra's THREE children "a litter" is pretty low brow. There are a few people here who have more than four kids. I would hate to hear what you call them.

Although I would never take a separate vacation from my family, it isn't unheard of. I've heard of "girls week at the beach" or "guy's weekend in the mountains". Not completely foreign concept.

I hope Libra gets HOH next week.

Why SHOULD BB make it all balanced? When's it ever been fair? Hell Jerry looks stronger than Dan.

Jerry might've been childish so where's that leave Libra? Stomping all around, screeeeeeching, cussing, confronting and being one loud b*tch for HOW long? Very mature. I'd would've been pointing and laughing at her LOUDLY. You don't confront sexist behavior by becoming a screechy female with no control over your emotions.

I knew a Mormon couple with nine kids that used to refer to them as their litter of kids. Big deal. Rememeber, people are free to post at Mods descretion.

I don't care for Jerry but he was not yelling at the top of his lungs. It is so much simpler to communicate with other people in a slightly softer tone of voice. I do recall Libra (after the food comp) saying the two old people slowed her team down. If my recollection is correct then BB will show it on their CBS broadcast. Even if Libra was 100 percent right, yelling at the top of her lungs only made her look like the agressor.

And BB, like life, is not fair. I'm sure there are some competitions where Renny and Jerry might actually help their teams to win. Would Libra complain if she were on the losing team in a situation saying, "Our team should have had Renny and Jerry or one of them so we could have won"? If you lose a competition, HG should should quit complaining about it over and over and over. I see Libra's BEHAVIOR as that of a loud mouth bully. Anyone who thinks she is Saint Libra is welcome to their own opinion. We are all allowed to express our opinions here.

I don't get the balance thing either and if BB did something about it we'd all be crying foul. All of a sudden because that witch Libra says so, the house should be balanced.

Not only did she mention balance, but to take the heat off her "old people" comment she mentioned something about "girls" having less advantage. Well, Libra if you think just because you are a girl and you are disadvantaged then why apply? She's insinuating it's a man's game to compete.

She'll spin everything and anything when it doesn't go her way.

Her true colors showed yesterday...she's got something against whites and old people. JMHO!!!!

PS: She didn't like the pointing of fingers when it came to her (Jerry pointing) but the hypocritical biatch had no problem pointing towards April to blame her. That's why Libra was so upset yesterday, because she implicated April into the situation and knew she might pay for it later on.

I knew a Mormon couple with nine kids that used to refer to them as their litter of kids.

Having nine kids is the same thing as having three. What was I thinking??

Wow, people on the losing team complaining because they're on slop. I've never heard an HG do that. How strange. HGs over analyze a challenge?? Christ, Dick is still obsessing over Jen's water in the cup question.

Some people have hated Libra since before the show began. She can do NO right by them. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you think that Libra is the devil, that is your right. It's my right to disagree. I don't believe I told anyone they can't post.

As a matter of fact I initially liked Libra. I don't enjoy people yelling at the top of their lungs. She also needs to tone down her game play. I'm sure she is a nice person in real life but BB brings out the worst in all HGs. No way do I hate Libra now. I merely HATE the way she loses control of her emotions. Even if Jerry did start the fight yesterday, because Libra lost control has turned most of the HGs against her.

The litter comment I made was over the top and I edited it out. But when Libra loses control on national television it makes her look really bad and down right obnoxious. People here are not saying Libra is some wild, mean, bad person. They are merely saying she behaves like she's an obnoxious person would behave. Even April, Libra's closest ally, was crying because of Libra yelling at the top of her lungs at her and everyone else in the house.

Libra needs to quit reliving one lost competition and move on. And I think we need to move on from this reduntant, tedious conversation. We are all entitled to our opinions.

It's ironic that Steven was the only person who really tried to calm Libra down. When Libra votes and campaigns to evict Steve Libra will be losing a potential friend and ally. Dan could care less about Libra. When Libra votes Steve out she will show a very bad game play judgement. Who would be more likely to put Libra on the block...Dan or Steven? I think it would be Dan.

Having nine kids is the same thing as having three.

A litter is a group of newly born, young animals from the same mother and usually from one set of parents. The word is most often used for a group of baby mammals, but can refer to the young of any animals that give birth to multiple young.

If how MANY kids seems to be an issue, three qualifies as a litter.

Libra's louder and bitchier than all the other HG's put together. And her my sh*t don't stink attitude really helps. MEGA EYEROLL. She makes a superb target for me. I wouldn't defend her or associate with her in real life so I'm more than willing to eat her alive while posting/watching BB10. * does a jig and spikes a ball between Libra's eyes * My favorite went out the door. I shall focus on my least.

* na na na naaaa hey hey heyyyyyyyyyy goodbyeeeee *

Libra needs to quit reliving one lost competition and move on. And I think we need to move on from this reduntant, tedious conversation. We are all entitled to our opinions.

not a libra fan but she does have a point that having jerry and renny both on your team isnt right

i would hate having to be on slop because of this

both are incredibly slow

bb needs to balance comps more and take this into acount

both jerry and renny are at a disadvantage in truly physical comps

?????????

Archived