Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Libra is playing a very strategic game by wanting Angie, Dan and Steven out. Besides Memphis, those three are the total Big Brother package: intelligent, strong, attractive, convincing. With the three gone, Libra and Memphis could competely run the house.

She's not playing a good game? She's still there and not nominated. More than likely someone from her alliance will win HoH, next and she won't be nominated then. That's playing a good game, IMO.

It's not Libra's fault that they are dumb enough to be led around by the nose.

But since they are and she is using them and controlling them to her advantage instead of lying low and just mixing in with them and making her decisions appear as if they are their decisions will be her downfall.

She's not playing a good game?

That's what I said. Renny was more obnoxious & Brian too obvious which is why they were nominated. The most she'll be worth is allowing her to do the dirtywork. Her attitude will wear thin fast. Bad game.

libra being bossy and outspoken and not on block is impressive

especially since she is a woman

bb has shown to have a low tolerance for bossy woman or anybody that is bossy

I'll be impressed if she last a few more weeks without being on the block...this being only week 2...not impressed.

i dont see who put her up

most of them fear her

They may fear her right now but if she keeps acting the way she is, someone will get rid of her.

April, Ollie and maybe Keesha are probably the only ones that may fear her...the rest...sure, see she has some clout and will have to work with her/around her as needed...but will not be afraid to put her up when the timing is right...but that's not fear...it's strategy.

her days are number all hg see her as brians of the operation

libra was on wheel of fortune

I think I heard that in the first few days of the feeds.

It does show you that almost every one of them needs to be in that spotlight. The only one that seems uncomfortable with the cameras is Angie.

Jerry and Jesse both said Libra is too bossy (just now on the feeds)...Jerry said he his putting on the "old man act"...Libra is coming on too strong now, she needs to tone it down....I think part of her problem is because she is on slop for week two. I have hypoglycemia and get pretty testy without a balanced diet....I think we should wait until she is on a normal diet, maybe she will tone it down...otherwise she will go ballistic when she does go up on the block...If she wins HOH she will alienate all HG by coming on too strong...At least Renny has learned to tone it down...Will Libra?

Queen Libra keeps calling people in to her presence so the can tell them what is going down. She is talking her ghetto slang so it is hard to understand her but I think she is trashing Keesha and Angie?

1zvfv4o.jpg

Queen Libra!

I was having some fun with Libra

today too Marty...

:hahohi:

Archived