Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Guest soullyric

lets just make this easy

mike wasin the right

lil nepolian was in the wrong and should mind is own business as wwell as his foul mouth

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest somepeople

It happens all the time...it is not 24/7 more like 16/7 (not about tonight) happens all the time. thats ok as long as you know before you buy.

lets just make this easy

mike wasin the right

lil nepolian was in the wrong and should mind is own business as wwell as his foul mouth

How can you actually say that Mike was in the right? Mike has been in the wrong multiple times. Eric was in the wrong too but that does not mean Mike was innocent.

I'd suggest throw Eric out.

Nominations are void and the Veto comp is replaced by a new HoH comp who will make two new nominations.

There will be no further Veto and HGs will vote on these nominations for Thursday's live eviction.

Alternatively the nominations stand with the Veto winner able to save a nominee AND name the replacement.

Fine wi' me if both Mike AND Eric remain in the house.But,if someone's going tae throw blows...I hope the other snatches up either Ivette or April and uses them as a human shield! :twisted:

There is no reason for someone to belech in someone's face, or fart on you or anything .. but my big brother did that kind of stuff to me all the time growing up .. it was rude .. but whatever .. not much you could do about it.

Ivette was not pot stirring when she replied to Michael... her pot stirring was running out to the backyard, telling everyone else .. and getting so riled up .. and planning what she was going to say .. and then deciding that she was going to go tell Michael off ..

She kept repeating herself .. and the more she did, the more angry she got .. the more angry everyone got.

She = pot stirrer

Eric's problem is that he wants to be everyones HERO. He needs to leave the heroics for fighting fires. Ivette and company are really a bunch of...... I don't know, can't find the right words. But she is truely not representing Latinas. But let me tell u, if this Latina was there with Ivette, I would have put her in her place a while ago. We are not all loud (even though I can't loud) and drama queens like Ms. Ivette.

I don't think Mike is no angel either. Jennifer is slimy. I don't think I would last too long on BB. Some of the things people do is so embarrassing. Don't get me wrong, am no friggin angel, but damn. Beau, people better watch Ms. Beau. Ms. Beau is going under the rader like, Sarah and Maggie. The person I feel should win......... NOBODY. Get a new group

Well, you have to admit that the "Little General" is a piece of work. But let's remember folks; this is a tv show. And the more conflict, the better. Makes for better television and higher ratings. CBS and the producers don't want people in there that get along. After the boring people of BB1, they look for people that they suspect will clash. It makes everyone watching talk about it and most importantly...tune in next time.

All we need now is to bring back Karen from BB1 so she can cry for us all the time.....Oh, now those were classic tv moments, huh? :roll:

Guest BaileySue
funny you mention the roids... I was just saying tonight during the show that there is noooo way Eric isn't on roids... did you see his response to winning HOH... he was manic, imo.  He said well, it's not like he's a pro sports guy... he can probably juice it up as much as he wants?

OMG, don't pee your pants laughing at me now!

But...I worked for Colon & Rectal surgeons for years. We referred to hemorrhoids as "roids" and I thought that's what you guys were talking about here.

I think I've got it figured out now. :oops:

Guest DraftKing

Thanks Shockalot... Transcribing Ivette was difficult because she was talking VERY fast and over people at times. On Feed 3 (which I was watching when the incident took place), Michael's audio was inaudible, but your transcript (which matches the four-panel video I've heard since then) fills in the blanks very well. And yes, upon further review I believe it was Kaysar who told Michael to shut the F up outside.

Eric awake now!

Eric wakes up passes Rachel on his way to the diary room, then sees Ivette and gives her a hug, then enters DR.

Maggie awake

ERIC to RACHEL: I'm just glad they found it in their hearts to keep me (second chance).

Guest metaldale

If you look at the timing of the penis comment Eric has already thrown his chair aside and is beginning to rush Micheal and people are rushing toward Eric to restrain him.

So I believe the penis comment, which would not be outside rules or anything did nothing to further Eric's rage, he was in full boil and already rushing towards Micheal. Eric should be gone.

That whole flock stirs the pot. You have April gossiping about them all the time with her lies, Maggie runnung to Eric about everytime she hears something, Yvette making Mountain outta mole hillls, Beau following them around all the time to report back to Eric and then of course there's Eric..the master of hysteria. I've never seen such a group of lying snitches in my life.

That whole flock stirs the pot. You have April gossiping about them all the time with her lies, Maggie runnung to Eric about everytime she hears something, Yvette making Mountain outta mole hillls, Beau following them around all the time to report back to Eric and then of course there's Eric..the master of hysteria. I've never seen such a group of lying snitches in my life.

sad and annnoy me most is that this is adult acting this way.

Guest kregger

Looks like he's staying, huh? That's surprising. I figured they'd have to get rid of him because of the possible liability.

Craig

OK First off the feeds are live 24/7 just like CBS says... Live 24/7 feeds from inside the house... The fish are inside the house... They never say you will get live 24/7 feeds of the HG's... Does it suck we have fish when we wanna see things? Yes, but they have to keep something for the show...

IVETTE: if you would have gotten kicked out, I would have walked out behind you.

ERIC: thanks for your support

ERIC: I don't know what happened after I went into the room

IVETTE: I got in a fight with him

ERIC: Physical?

IVETTE: no

ERIC: With him?

IVETTE: no, kaysar

ERIC: I really wasn't sure if I was coming back. and if I did I was afraid it would be everybody against me.

Jen wakes up and gives Eric a huge hug.

bb needs to follow the rule. but i think the producers didnt get rid of eric partly due to tthe fact he makes good tv and will bring in ratings with his antics. its all about ratings

BB must have polled all the HG and were assured that they would vote Michael out. They surely cannot think that this won't happen again. As far a BB telling Eric it was a "Physical Threat but we are gonna give you a second chance", coud ust be one of Erics little lies.

He will get his..

d-fly