Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

They are all freaking out .. I have never heard the F word so many times in one sitting ..

Cappy is gonna hit Michael I think.

He is going crazy.

And now fish on all cameras ..

lol whoa .. this is freaky.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DraftKing

Eric and Ivette were itching for a fight. Ivette was pre-meditating her verbal attack, planning to go fix her hair first.

lol hopes eric gets send home

If I was Ivette I would have CUSSED him out. No one BURPES in my face and gets away with that...same with talking about family. Insult me all you'd like, dont bring family into it.

Think we will get feeds back tonight?

Oh god ..

The funniest thing though is that they are all getting so pissed off at each other ... for telling the same lie.

THEY ALL HAVE PARTNERS....

Sheesh.

Someone told the wrong thing to Cappy .. someone heard Michael making fun of Cappy's family, and so of couse making fun of them is an insult .. and Cappy is going to throw down.

Sheesh.

I have never seen a BB like this before.

lol

I want to see what's happening!! This is a horrible time for Fish.

Omg did anyone just see that? Micheal and Eric just about got in a fight. The other houseguest were holding them back and Eric said something about "You dont talk about my f***ing family". I personaly did not hear Micheal mention anything about his family. I dono whats going on but they went to the fish. I have a pic of Ivette and howie holding Eric back below....

Just a little more guilt from playin all his pawns and that little is outta there an back to the slum that bred him!! YESSSSSSSS!! :lol:

Micheal needs to go...he causes to much drama (even if it is unintential, which it is at times).

And Micheal was coming at him as well

Eric said "You got a problem?"

Micheal said "Yeah a got a problem!"

and Eric jumped and so did Mike (and there was like 5 f-words in that whole thing)

Eric was the one who was the Physical aggressor. That's what BB gets serving alcohol when tensions are that high and you have people like Yvette,Eric, and Mike taunting each other