Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

Speculation on my part but I think that CBS will eject Eric because they want to show that they're responsible and didn't put anyone in harm's way. If they kept Eric and he did manage to get a piece of Michael, CBS may find themselves in an unnecessary media spotlight.

Also, CBS may instruct the BB producers to eject Eric and Michael for extra 'cover your butt' measures

I hope that only Eric is sent packing though.

Guest DraftKing

If ever there was a week to "rig" the food competition, this would've been it. I figure when they saved Wine/Beer for the end, they had some impossibly disgusting final food challenge planned so as to have an excuse to keep the house alcohol-free this week (at least besides Eric's low-carb beer). But obviously that wasn't the case, and I think it's safe to say that alcohol was a contributing factor in what happened tonight. Earlier, Eric was acting very bold, asking Jennifer if he could feel her breasts in the hot tub, marching around outside like he had really turned into Napoleon, etc.

Earlier, Eric was acting very bold, asking Jennifer if he could feel her breasts in the hot tub, marching around outside like he had really turned into Napoleon, etc.

Amazing how its ok for him to say it and Michael isn't even allowed to look at them or anything without it being creepy and sexual

Guest Shockalot

Its not up to an opinion about who you think 'Started it'.

The very premise of BB is to 'Start shit'.

This IS NOT THE RULES OF THE REGULAR WORLD.

I can tell you EXACTLY the ONLY way you get kicked out - Assaulting another guest. Attempting to assault or being violent.

(I mean.. you dont get kicked for being a jerk or instigator or mouthing off etc)

My Opinion about whether Mike is an Ahole or a Jerk or was 'Asking for it' has absolultey NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

This is NOT a situation where we sit around and say "Well.. hmmm I dont like Michael so I think he should go"

The Producers will decide if Eric gets kicked or not. Period.

Its not within the rules to kick someone for 'instigating'.

Its not NHL rules.

Someone mentioned they wouldn't be surprised if Ivette were to get kicked out tonight also -- how sweet that would be!! Say what you will about Holly from BB5 but Ivette makes her look rather angelic!! At first I really liked Eric but he's been under the assumption that he's in control and completely running the game -- I'd like to see him run his game right out of the house with Ivette crammed alongside, his duffle bag!!

Eric knows exactly what it takes to be expelled. When he ran to the DR to demand that Michael be kicked out, he came back and  explained why BB would not kick Micheal out and what the necessary critera was.

which is probably what he was hoping for tonight. Only Crappy said chicken first

Oh my God, I am soooo happy there is the possibilty that Eric will get booted out on his sorry ass. He has definately turned from one of my faves in the first week, to the lowest person in the house besides Ivette and April. I do feel kinda sorry for Maggie though as she seems like a nice person. Like the say, what comes around goes around and with the antagonastic crap they have all been playing on Michael,.....welll, I hope it does bite them in the butt.

There was also talk the other night (and I have NO idea if this is true or not in reality) but some of the houseguests were prettu sure that Eric had used Steroids in the past. If he was drinking and that is true, he definately could have had roid rage. It can happen even after you stop taking the drugs.

Well, I truly hope that if nothig else, the BB folks put Eric up on a penalty nomination and make sure he understands that his crap is nopt entertaining in the least.

Dep

I was just asking how everybody felt.

Because all Michael was doing was talking and Eric was the one charging but he didn't actually hit anybody so that's one of the reason I put neither up there

eric

Guest kregger

Probably won't see alot of alcohol in the house anymore. hehe They didn't seem very intoxicated, but the boos will get the blame. And probably should. Can't really get that many people living in a house and not expect the occassional throwdown.

Craig

After reviewing my thoughts from earlier about it not being worthy for either of them to be kicked out. I'm reminded that this is a CBS show. Dare I say Janet Jackson? I'm beginning to think Eric might get kicked. Though this will never air on tv and only a select few that actually watch the live feeds really know about it, I still think they will be very cautious with this. I think Mike is weird and a freak and was actually looking forward to him leaving, but I think Eric will be gone before Mike now. It will be interesting to see how the tuesday show will go if he is evicted because they will have to address it because Eric is the HOH which isn't just a HG this week and the POV and the revealing of the workout room which Eric was there for. interesting...

Guest angelich

When Scott got booted in S4 for throwing the chairs, it was because he was becoming a danger to himself and other people. Having his ex in the house started screwing with his head. He had an altercation with the ex as well right before the throwing of the chairs.

this couldnt b better than if eric goes...he planned it is right!! what a phoney!! thats why he jumped up yelling to insinuate that michael said something about his family..he's a dang disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a great 1st it'd b to see the HOH go!!!!!! :lol:

I said Eric... Scott never hit anyone in season 4 either... He never touched anyone... He threw chairs... They kicked him out because of it... Scott didn't make an aggressive move toward anyone... Eric did...

I dont see any reason why Michael should go.

Eric & Ivette knew something was going down tonight. Ivette was waiting to blow dry her hair to do her confronting. Ivette got real confrontational with Kayser before Michael even came outside. She couldnt shut her pie hole long enough to even listen to what Kayser was asking her.

I think Michael was looking at the table because Ivette was yelling at kayser. Eric took the opportunity to show how Big macho man he is.