Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

I think just the physical threat of violence is enough to get you kicked out. Season 2, Krista and Jason were drunk and flirting, and he held a knife to her throat so he was kicked out . Scott season 4 was throwing chairs .. and he got kicked out ..

I think marching towards someone with the intention to kick their ass the way that cappy was .. is deffinately a physical threat of violence.

Eric didn't just march towards Micheal. He threw his chair back as he jumped up to go for him.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Eric should go home. He spends so much time talking garbage and of course he knows Michael will eventually hear what's being said. He's implied that Michael is a sexual predator (among other things) which could damage Michael's reputation both in and outside of the house. Eric is not playing with a whole lot of class right now -- he's become a complete hypocrite!! On the first day he approached Mike about an alliance and he's the one who has gone against his word. He treats Kaysar like a load of crap and Janelle like she's beneath him. He's aligned himself with Ivette who does more lying, manipulating and trash talking than any other houseguest combined and yet he seems to think they're playing the game the right way?! Ivette cracks me up when she says that she gets along with Eric so well because "He has a good heart -- just like her". Please -- that's the most ridiculous load of horse crap I've ever heard!! I'll be honest -- I'm indifferent when it comes houseguests like Michael, Janelle and Kaysar -- they aren't my favourite or anything but they can't seem to catch a break at all. Eric is an egotistical nut!! He seems to thinks his way is the only way, that his word should be final, that his opinions are more important, and that his logic is without flaw -- yeah, okay whatever you say Eric!! He has been chiding Michael all week and he's no less the sneaky, unhanded player for doing so!! I honestly think if either houseguest gets the boot it should totally be Eric. I doubt this will happen though, as it would leave the house without an HOH and they'd have to have another competition to crown a new HOH and nominate new nominees unless they booted Eric and let his nominations stand. Pfft -- Jase was annoying but Eric has really pushed my buttons!! I hope I haven't offended anyone with my opinion, we're all intitled to one so it's okay if any one disagrees with mine.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
Any real man would defend his family ...

Any real man would think about the consequences of his actions on his family before retaliating with violence.

A real husband and father would not want his family to see him use violence as a solution.

A real man would use his intellect and life training to deal with the situation.

In Eric's case, he's been a bully for most of his time in the house and especially when he became HoH so the bully aspect of his character took over and he reacted as a bully does to name-calling?

Since when did name-calling make 'real' men consider physical retaliation?

I did not hear MichaeL say anything about Eric's family. Wasn't Eric incensed over what Ivette was telling him about the burping incident with her and Michael? She said I hope your mother enjoys it and he said I hope yours does too. She was repeating this to Eric...over and over.

I think this has just backfired on Ivette. She has continously pushed Eric's buttons from day one, especially hard tonight. Her intentions were to make sure Michael was gone and to plant seeds for Kaysar and Janelle'e demise next. I dont think she planned on Eric's demise!

dragon-fly says..

i hope you are correct. maybe Ivette can help him pack his bags.

Guest DallasKincaid

I absolutely think Eric has to go. If I was Michael, I would be screaming for this to happen. Eric has been a complete asshole from day one.

So, what does this mean if Eric gets kicked out? No eviction this week? Do they bring in a sub?

After my last post I thought about something. We don't know what happened after they went to fish. I'm worried if something did happen that we didn't see, this could be the last BB, or it will be a watered down version.

Eric has been building up to lighting this fire all week.

Wonder if he's the one that's going to get burned ?

CBS puts up with a lot from these HG's ..... we'll probably see them all come back in an hour or so..... all meek and quiet before they go to bed.

________Then tomorrow.......WATCH OUT :!:

what sense does it make for eric to walk off the show, michael will prolly be gone next week anyways
I doubt Eric will voluntarally walk..he might not have a choice.

He said last night he was about to walk out.

I got audio of it... I have sent it to Jem... I got it just as Eric say's do you got a problem... I was trying to get the yelling being to by Ivette to Kaysar... I am sure Jem will use it if she thinks it is important... If she does you can hear the staff member say Eric go to the DR now right before we got fish...

Guest luvlady

I have been watching the feeds all day, sorry it's my day off lol, with that said I have not heard Micheal say anything about eric's family........I have heard him talk about how short eric is but not about his family.......I hope eric is kicked off pronto

I have a 12MB video of the fight (can't remember which camera I was on at the time)... but I had forgotten to reroute my audio from "What U Hear", so there's no audio to go along with it. Arrgh!

I'm glad someone else managed to get both the audio and the video on this. :wink:

I was on board with Jan, Mich, Kay. But Kayser is the only one who I have respect for at this point. Jan & Michael have said things... I just wouldn't go there. I dont think they deserve what their getting but thats the game.Eric was really out of line, Totally!

after watching the video capture of the incident, I don't think Eric or Mike will be kicked out. They never really got near each other. Just words with movements like they would go after each other if they weren't on tv. HUGE THANK YOU TO Bullee2u for the video capture.

Think they will puts the feeds up before morning? I bet all hell is breaking loose, as I am sure Ivette is going to lose it soon too. What I would pay to see Ivette deck Janelle right in the kisser :fface

omg, what if the producers forbid them to talk about it? and they act like it didnt happen...and on HouseCalls they just hang up on anyone who asks about it? I would be soo mad

lets remember...... eric was having howie and beau getting janelle and miheal drunk...... remember the convo eric had in the kitchen with howie... "keep the beer flowing" or something like that.... eric was so worried that micheal had a temper... why feed him booze. Yes i know it was to get them drunk for the pov tomorrow.... but gee eric that kinda blew up in ur face...

Guest ceelion

I think BB had the right idea in the first place of no offering them any alcohol at the beginning. I think they sensed something like this might come about. This is my first time posting on here !!! :o