Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

You know..   I feel the same way about Mike as everyone else, he is annoying, wierd, arrogant and a space-invader.

But.

If indeed he did this as part of his strategy and promise to 'get eric out of the house' then I gotta give him credit.

Funny you should say that, because he brought it up last night. They cut to fish right when he started talking about it.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Michael is smart but no planning made tonights events possible on his part. Eric & Ivette (Ivette was planning a confrontation with him)got exactley what they wanted now lets see what they have to pay for it.

Guest MickeysMom

Michael is no angel. But the way the gang of 9 are handling it is beyond any type of reality.

One night, Eric is ready to leave the house. He is afraid for his safety. He claims that Mike hit a wall in the bathroom Yet, Beau - who was there says it did not happen....that Mike was not mean or upset.

Then he guns for Mike....he lines up his sheep.....and Ivette talks to all the girls. BTW, Ivette is up his butt bigtime. If I were his wife, I would be worried.

The girls join the bandwagon about the 'sexual harassment.' Yet, not a single girl has tried to even talk to Mike because they are "afraid" of him.

Tonight, booze is sent up to them via Ivette thru Howie and Beau. Their mission was to get Mike and Jen drunk.

Eric was itching for a fight. Jen was also listening at the door.....nice girl. Maggie is also a little snitch.

Ivette was bitching and bitching.....making Eric madder and madder.

Half the crap they say about Mike is true. The other half is not. Its rehashed stories that have gotten bigger and bigger. Like rumors.

I would not be surprised if Kayser left tonight as well. He does not like this type of crap. He wants to play the game honestly....and is screwed at every turn.

You know..   I feel the same way about Mike as everyone else, he is annoying, wierd, arrogant and a space-invader.

But.

If indeed he did this as part of his strategy and promise to 'get eric out of the house' then I gotta give him credit.

Funny you should say that, because he brought it up last night. They cut to fish right when he started talking about it.

pretty smart if he played it that way. Possibly saved himself, Jan and Kaysar if one of them had used POV on themselves.

If anyone remembers bb4 when Scott got kicked from the house the feeds were off for 6 hrs or more. They all sign agreements when they go into the house saying "NO Fighting, or hand on hand combat with in the term of stay in the house"........ it's going to come down to DID they fist fight after we went to fish?? The only ones who know are not spilling the beans just yet.............

So enjoy the lovely fish. :shock: :twisted:

Guest WhitePhoenix
i seen it also no doubt and its so funny to me how everything Michael does get twisted into Ivette and Eric's fault..  

I know that people over look people's behavior just because they like that person and they don't really think about the other person's side..

If he would have done that to me, I would have said something alot worse than Ivette did..  He (Michael) don't care about anyone but Michael.. He loves to annoy people and create stirs

I don't think ppl are defending Micheals' action so much as they are understanding the reasoning behind it. Ivette/Eric's reasoning is just power and lets lay it all out, "everyone loves the underdogs!" Don't hate ppl for hating!

So, you have a problem with what Mike said (because he was the first person to retaliate to other 10 ppl's trash talking). Okay, fine. Do you have a problem with Kayser too for not saying a word and being a bigger man? or is it his fault that he is brown which gives Ivette complete rights to call him a "camel jockey???" I'd like to watch you Ivette lovers defend that one...

Why do I suspect if it were the other way around you would be saying "Eric is so heartless for those hideous comments!"

I for one thought the comments on both sides were unnecessary, but it was Eric who first made a comment to Michael asking him "You got a F''king problem" Michael wasn't even talking to Eric or standing near him, Michael was talking to James

Michael is no angel.  But the way the gang of 9 are handling it is beyond any type of reality.

One night, Eric is ready to leave the house.  He is afraid for his safety.  He claims that Mike hit a wall in the bathroom  Yet, Beau - who was there says it did not happen....that Mike was not mean or upset.

Then he guns for Mike....he lines up his sheep.....and Ivette talks to all the girls.  BTW, Ivette is up his butt bigtime.  If I were his wife, I would be worried.

The girls join the bandwagon about the 'sexual harassment.'  Yet, not a single girl has tried to even talk to Mike because they are "afraid" of him.  

Tonight, booze is sent up to them via Ivette thru Howie and Beau.  Their mission was to get Mike and Jen drunk.

Eric was itching for a fight.  Jen was also listening at the door.....nice girl.  Maggie is also a little snitch.

Ivette was bitching and bitching.....making Eric madder and madder.  

Half the crap they say about Mike is true.  The other half is not.  Its rehashed stories that have gotten bigger and bigger.  Like rumors.

I would not be surprised if Kayser left tonight as well.  He does not like this type of crap.  He wants to play the game honestly....and is screwed at every turn.

Wow, if I responded to all of these comments then this would be way to long, its 4 in the morning and I am not up for it lol.

All I am going to say to this is:

This has what to do with Ivette and Micheal's exchange in the hallway? Not saying that those arent valid points, but there is a seperate thread for like, all of those subjects.

i seen it also no doubt and its so funny to me how everything Michael does get twisted into Ivette and Eric's fault..  

I know that people over look people's behavior just because they like that person and they don't really think about the other person's side..

If he would have done that to me, I would have said something alot worse than Ivette did..  He (Michael) don't care about anyone but Michael.. He loves to annoy people and create stirs

I don't think ppl are defending Micheals' action so much as they are understanding the reasoning behind it. Ivette/Eric's reasoning is just power and lets lay it all out, "everyone loves the underdogs!" Don't hate ppl for hating!

So, you have a problem with what Mike said (because he was the first person to retaliate to other 10 ppl's trash talking). Okay, fine. Do you have a problem with Kayser too for not saying a word and being a bigger man? or is it his fault that he is brown which gives Ivette complete rights to call him a "camel jockey???" I'd like to watch you Ivette lovers defend that one...

There is no REASON to belch in someones face. If she mumbled...he could've given her a "What did you say" simple enough.

And it isnt definite Kaysar wouldn't have said anything, the convo was cut before he COULD respond. And Kaysar is no angel....and again, its 4 in the morning and I dont wanna dig up every misgrieving he has made against Ivette,

Guest Shockalot

You know whats so funny.. we have all agreed Eric would snapshow but we had all previously assumed Ivette would have something to do with it.

Sure enough she was just in there like a dirty shirt pushing all the buttons she could think of.

Why do I suspect if it were the other way around you would be saying "Eric is so heartless for those hideous comments!"

I for one thought the comments on both sides were unnecessary, but it was Eric who first made a comment to Michael asking him "You got a F''king problem" Michael wasn't even talking to Eric or standing near him, Michael was talking to James

Michael was eyeballing him just as he was earlier in the kitchen . All of us know that michael likes to try to stare down people .

Michael was eyeballing him just as he was earlier in the kitchen . All of us know that michael likes to try to stare down people .

yes and we all know that is harmful :roll:

I stare down my kids when they are doing wrong.

if you watch what was on feed 4 you can see that he only looked at him for like a couple seconds before Eric started yelling at him.

OK they are all adults, alcohol or no alcohol this has been brewing for 4 days. It's easy to point fingers as to who is at fault or what the cause was. But it comes down to adults who have to handle theirselves in a better manner. Fighting, Bitching have always been a part of this game. Alcohol opens the flood gates of truth....... saddly these fools don't know when to close their flood gates and walk away and play a game.

I have to agree (and hope) that Crappy is gone...

With all of the trouble CBS has been in with the fcc, etc...

I don't think they will condone this. However, they may kick Mike out for the same reason-but I hope not

Again I think Mike was only watching to make sure Kaysar HIS firend was safe... I would have been too... You can't tell exactly where Michael was looking... So don't tell me he was looking at Eric... I was live on 4 feeds when it happened... There is no way you can say he was looking right at Eric... Only that he was looking in the direction of the table where his friend of 6 years was sitting being verbally attacked...

Guest WhitePhoenix

Eric / Ivette had it in for Micheal tonite long before he came to BY. Him being their just prompted them to explode the hatred for him.

Da ja vu, they made Ashley feel that hated last week and now its Mike... It seems to be second nature.

Guest Kalla
Again I think Mike was only watching to make sure Kaysar HIS firend was safe... I would have been too... You can't tell exactly where Michael was looking... So don't tell me he was looking at Eric... I was live on 4 feeds when it happened... There is no way you can say he was looking right at Eric... Only that he was looking in the direction of the table where his friend of 6 years was sitting being verbally attacked...

Yana, I don't really think it matters whether or not Mike was staring at 'Napolean Blownapart' (not mine, but wish it were :wink: ).

Looking isn't against the rules.... (brilliant how crappy feed into this... knucklehead!!!)

Eric / Ivette had it in for Micheal tonite long before he came to BY. Him being their just prompted them to explode the hatred for him.

Da ja vu, they made Ashley feel that hated last week and now its Mike... It seems to be second nature.

Please read the update about Beau and Kaysar's convo...and Micheals moment with Ivette before he came into the BY.

I just looked at it again, and you can see his head moving back and forth talking to people. When he moves his head towards Eric, Ivette, and Kaysar, I counted 4 seconds until Eric went off. We don't know who exactly he was looking at, but I think they just looked at each other at the same time and Eric lost it.