Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Again I think Mike was only watching to make sure Kaysar HIS firend was safe... I would have been too... You can't tell exactly where Michael was looking... So don't tell me he was looking at Eric... I was live on 4 feeds when it happened... There is no way you can say he was looking right at Eric... Only that he was looking in the direction of the table where his friend of 6 years was sitting being verbally attacked...

way to go yana!!!!! thank you....you took the words right outta my mouth! except i think you said it better than i would have...lol

:D :wink:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:?:  

How long have we had fish for now?

Aprox. 3 hours -_-

thats 10 dollars an hour for lovely fish :)

NODOUBT... no doubt u are getting screwed... glad its not my money.

They should at least give us a producers face saying "feeds will be up tomorrow, erics sentence is :blah blah"

God, if looking at people was a crime, I would have been sent to the electric chair starting at about the age of 7, that was when I really perfected my stare.

As a fan of 80's music, I can not resist

"Fish Heads, Fish Heads, rolly polly Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Fish Heads, eat them up yum."

Dep

Again I think Mike was only watching to make sure Kaysar HIS firend was safe... I would have been too... You can't tell exactly where Michael was looking... So don't tell me he was looking at Eric... I was live on 4 feeds when it happened... There is no way you can say he was looking right at Eric... Only that he was looking in the direction of the table where his friend of 6 years was sitting being verbally attacked...

Yana, I don't really think it matters whether or not Mike was staring at 'Napolean Blownapart' (not mine, but wish it were :wink: ).

Looking isn't against the rules.... (brilliant how crappy feed into this... knucklehead!!!)

I agree but some people are making a big deal of it... They think it justifies Eric's actions...

Guest sportsgrrl

I definitely see both Michael and Eric as being arrogant, although not in the same way. Michael, throughout the game, has fancied himself more "cultured", whereas Eric has named himself the "protector". At least I think this is how they see themselves. As for tonight, I think a lot of things got blown out of proportion, but when you put people into this kind of environment, even without alcohol, sometimes this will happen.

Guest WhitePhoenix
Why do I suspect if it were the other way around you would be saying "Eric is so heartless for those hideous comments!"

Please read the update about Beau and Kaysar's convo...and Micheals moment with Ivette before he came into the BY.

I subscribe to live feeds. I saw it all.

Guest bballfan0

I agree with Laggie. Don't let alcohol be the blame for all their 'problems' They all have a responsibility to maintain. Sure, alchohol 'stirs the pot' as the HG's say. The HG's outta know their limit when it comes to alcohol consumption. It is TV! Makes for good viewing don't you think? (Even tho it probably won't be shown on TV...LUCKY feed viewers!) It all comes down to individual consumption and what each person can handle alcohol-wise. Isn't there a saying? "Only drunks and children tell the truth" ?? LOL. VERY interesting thus far, although physical violence is not cool.

My first post, hoping nobody get on my case to soon, but's OK if U do :D

Been watching BB for a few seasons and the boards for #4-5- and now 6

A- NOOOO touching or trying to.... obviously Eric did, He(Eric) went after Michael! even if provoked!

B- Scott season 4 DID NOT touch anyone, just a chair across the room and OUT he went NO explanation NO nothing Scott 4 the ghost :shock:

Back to Eric/Michael... Ivette/April been "fanning the flames" for a whole week or more... even Erick friday night told them to quit that....even while HE was getting hotter and hotter by the second,

When Julie asked Eric about the new HOH room he "joked" now they can't complain about me calling lights out by 10.30 pm LMAO since then he's been up till about 3 Am spying on Michael, Jannelle, Kaisar, Howie...

IF anyone has been trashing ppl is NO question Eric, fanned by Ivette, April, Maggie

If ever I've been happy to see fish for a long period it's NOW.

Hoping Eric is OUUUTTTT!!!!!!!!

NNOO way could they send Michael packing just for "trashing/badmouthing Eric & Co. that's part of the game!

Violence is NOT!

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Why do I suspect if it were the other way around you would be saying "Eric is so heartless for those hideous comments!"

Please read the update about Beau and Kaysar's convo...and Micheals moment with Ivette before he came into the BY.

I subscribe to live feeds. I saw it all.

Then there is your reason for them having it out for him.

Guest Shockalot

Depeche.. lol.. I was trying to come up with a Header for the incident and I was so torn between 'Napoleon Blown-a-part' and 'Cappy Snaps' that I crammed both in there LOL!

The only reason I thought of it is because Aldav calls Cappy 'Napoleon' and I was right in the middle of trying to make a Parody Poster of Eric on his high horse LOL!

Oh mannn what a night folks!

There really must be something going on and its probably because non-guests are still within the cameras (legal stuff of course)

The precedent is BBUK

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/t...dio/3814929.stm

Now this article says it was only off for One Hour.

I thought it was five?

But anyway, they said the reason the feeds were switched off was because security/police/producers cant be shown on the cam.

Now this has been Three Hours!!!!

What is going ON in there!?

Maybe they will just be given a week of no HOH, no POV, no food competion. A week (well, till thurs at least) to just decompress? I kinda think they all need it and it might make people actually forget about the game for a bit, talk to others, make new alliances, etc. They can definately fill Thurs live show with clips and discussion about the events, no one gets evicted, they have the HOH comp and go from there. They could throw in a luxury challenge during the week to help get things back on solid ground. I think that is what they have done in the past.

It is interesting though that it seems like the one's who crack always do it in the first 3 weeks. Goes to show that even with psycholigical testing and all that, you never really know how someone will react to living in a fishtank until they are actually there.

Dep

Depeche.. lol.. I was trying to come up with a Header for the incident and I was so torn between 'Napoleon Blown-a-part' and 'Cappy Snaps' that I crammed both in there LOL!

The only reason I thought of it is because Aldav calls Cappy 'Napoleon' and I was right in the middle of trying to make a Parody Poster of Eric on his high horse LOL!

Oh mannn what a night folks!

There really must be something going on and its probably because non-guests are still within the cameras (legal stuff of course)

The precedent is BBUK

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/t...dio/3814929.stm

Now this article says it was only off for One Hour.

I thought it was five?

But anyway, they said the reason the feeds were switched off was because security/police/producers cant be shown on the cam.

Now this has been Three Hours!!!!

What is going ON in there!?

I would KILL to be a fly on the BB wall right now! (funny that is what you are supposed to get w/ live feeds)

I keep watching the video and I laugh every time I hear Michael tell Eric he has a small penis. Then Eric starts bitching about his family.

The only thing I dont like about the whole thing is when Ivette talks, every time she opens her mouth I just want to turn down the volume. She is probably the most hypocritical person in the house, I hope she gets evicted and Eric gets kicked out after tonight. Then James gets evicted after that.

I keep watching the video and I laugh every time I hear Michael tell Eric he has a small penis. Then Eric starts bitching about his family. 

The only thing I dont like about the whole thing is when Ivette talks, every time she opens her mouth I just want to turn down the volume. She is probably the most hypocritical person in the house, I hope she gets evicted and Eric gets kicked out after tonight. Then James gets evicted after that.

Your man Kaysar takes that title, not Ivette.

Guest sunshine

her voice is like nails on a chalk board to me.... just pure irriatating!!! can't stand listening to her voice, whenever she, april or eric come onto the feeds i switch it... can't stand listening to any of them and all the hypocritical things they have to say!!

Thaqnx Shockalot for the link. It does show that, even though sometimes these sad events happen, they do increase ratings. So BB will prolly be thinking of that as they reach their decision. When it comes to right and wrong and the almighty dollar, I wonder which they will choose. Will be interesting to see the ads for the coming weeks shows after tonight. I keep hearing "On the most dramitic BB yet" and "the Summer of secrets has been turned into the "Summer of Scandal", and of course, all the news stations will have to have special, in depth reports on "Reality TV" and if it is safe and if the bounds are being pushed too far.

And the scary thing is, in this day and age, it could all play in favor of what the right wing has been saying about TV going too far and we could be without shows like these.

Dep

Don;t blame the alcohol, blame the 'roids and the "short man syndrome"

Dep

funny you mention the roids... I was just saying tonight during the show that there is noooo way Eric isn't on roids... did you see his response to winning HOH... he was manic, imo. He said well, it's not like he's a pro sports guy... he can probably juice it up as much as he wants?

Guest Kalla

Yana, I don't really think it matters whether or not Mike was staring at 'Napolean Blownapart' (not mine, but wish it were  :wink:  ).

I laughed so hard I woke up my son!

I think the credit goes to Shockalot for that.

That and mikes 'midget and penis comments' about eric still get me laffin.

HMmmm NO presedent to HOH booted out for bad/violent behavior... :shock: :?: :? :shock: :?:

But if "I" were CBS wich I AM NOT! I would put hoh second place up--- Janelle :D

It would create real real reality havoc to boot the original HOH wich we all saw on sat show and have a week of plain old nothing :shock: :shock: :shock:

They need to "replace" give some silly a$$ explanation for erick's vanishing and Janelle new HOH and move on from there

hmmm dont remember if/whah anything they said about Scott chair incident on season 4 :?: :?: :?: Kinda thing they said NOTHING........

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

I got it.

Eric reminded me of someone when he was getting angry, and I couldn't put my finger on it but it just came to me. He's a white Mike Tyson.

If you squint and picture Eric saying someing about eating Michael's kids, you 'll get the picture