Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roll: oh please. If given the change Crappy would have hit Mike.

What I thought was funny was Crappy going all wild there and Mike just standing there. Yelling yes but still standing there

I can honestly say that the producers will either evict Eric, or Eric and Michael. I for one wouldn't feel safe in the house after what I saw tonight. The people who were thrown out in previous seasons did much less in my opinion. Throwing a chair.....yawn, the whole thing with the knife was overblown, but this time, you obviously have 1 person who is guaranteed violent. You don;t wan't to keep that kinda energy in the house and risk another spectacle like this in the future. Remember, we are in week 2. The producers have to look at the fact that if Eric is so violent this early, what will happen down the road when the competion gets even more intense? Michael is safe as far as I am concerned because all he did is trash talk, Eric is the one who visibly was bubbling over and got violent over words. Words people. Think about that. As a gay man, I have been assaulted with words against me, my family, my friends, all my life and I have never been put into a rage by them like we saw tonight. Let someone call me a fag, let someone say I have a small dick, let someone call my mother a whore. I just laugh and try to come up with a quick retort, or just walk away. They are words, not knives. If yuou are secure in yourself, you have no probloem handling that. If you are insecure, you react with violence. Michael has put up with hate words for a week and has not acted out physically. Eric hears a few commenst tonight, supposedly confident that Michael would be gone in a few days anyways, and gets violent.

You be the judge

Dep

Guest WhitePhoenix
Michael didn't really burp... He faked it... Ivette was the one that brought family into it and then she run out telling everyone no man will ever talk to her like that and get by with it...

Sorry, but u cant twist that around on Ivette. MICHEAL started that one no matter how you spin it. And I really wouldn't care if it was real or fake...its a BURP IN YOUR FACE, total and utter disrespect, esp. from someone you feel has already disrespected you many times (which Ivette feels). And Ivette could have just started saying "**** you **** mother*******" but she just said "i hope your mother enjoys that"...and he had to go and be a smart ass and say "hope yours does too"

so rude.

lmao

we got a comedian!

Guest Kalla

What I thought was funny was Crappy going all wild there and Mike just standing there. Yelling yes but still standing there

Mike calling eric a midget was priceless... and then saying he had a small penis....hilarious.

I was watching it when it happened. He did not burp or whatever he did in her face. He did it while he was walking by her. It's not like he ran up to her and jumped in her face and did it. he was even off camera so I wasn't even sure who did it.

Guest MickeysMom

You know, I just had a funny thought.

If Eric is gone they need a new HoH, right?

Well, who placed second in the competition? Jenelle? LOL.

Would that not be a hoot!

i seen it also no doubt and its so funny to me how everything Michael does get twisted into Ivette and Eric's fault..

I know that people over look people's behavior just because they like that person and they don't really think about the other person's side..

If he would have done that to me, I would have said something alot worse than Ivette did.. He (Michael) don't care about anyone but Michael.. He loves to annoy people and create stirs

I agree. Although I don't think Crappy could've landed a single punch.

Michael would've destroyed him.

I was watching it when it happened. He did not burp or whatever he did in her face. He did it while he was walking by her. It's not like he ran up to her and jumped in her face and did it. he was even off camera so I wasn't even sure who did it.

Right... I was watching it too... He wasn't near her... He was only walking by... Love Ivette if you want, that's up to you, but she is a vile person... She said that to stir the pot only...

Well he said "Just for you Ivette"...close a fricken nuff.

Right... I was watching it too... He wasn't near her... He was only walking by... Love Ivette if you want, that's up to you, but she is a vile person... She said that to stir the pot only...

Oh please, if she wanted to stir the pot...she could've done a HELL of alot more than that. As I said, if it was me....I would have used every word in the book twice. And he was near her, no more than 8 feet away...and she has already voiced to him she has a problem with the barking and such.

And if the tables were turned and Ivette so much as rolled her eyes when he walked by there would've been 20 comments on how horrible she is

Guest DramaQueen

my theory is that feeds are off because something big is going on. Usually if the situation is resolved then the feeds would have been back up. The producers are probally talking to the house guest and Eric is probally in the DR and is getting handed his walking papers in which his crap is being packed up. There fore the feeds are down. If the feeds were to be back up then we know for sure that no one is getting the boot. So i say the longer the feeds are down the better because it is most likely because the producers are out there and Eric is leaving. If not then ill be pissed because then the feeds were down for no reason. But usually there ONLY down when BB is communication with HG's, or a HG says something that is copyrighted or against the rules,or if the HG's are Really getting it on(sexual), or if there getting ready to show the live show on thursday. Those are the only reasons feeds are down. So im assuming that the producers are still talking to them and Eric is prob gone. Theyll be back on in a few hours and the HG's will be sitting there crying and bitching that hes gone and Mike ,kays, and Jan will be having a party.

Guest WhitePhoenix
Well, who placed second in the competition?  Jenelle?  LOL.

Would that not be a hoot!

I'd love it!

Karma is a bitc*, just like Ivette. :lol:

Why do I suspect if it were the other way around you would be saying "Eric is so heartless for those hideous comments!"

Don't you read these boards? We turn on people in a heartbeat. If michael was the one getting violent, we would be calling for his eviction.

Guest Shockalot

You know.. I feel the same way about Mike as everyone else, he is annoying, wierd, arrogant and a space-invader.

But.

If indeed he did this as part of his strategy and promise to 'get eric out of the house' then I gotta give him credit.

Guest princess
my theory is that feeds are off because something big is going on. Usually if the situation is resolved then the feeds would have been back up. The producers are probally talking to the house guest and Eric is probally in the DR and is getting handed his walking papers in which his crap is being packed up. There fore the feeds are down. If the feeds were to be back up then we know for sure that no one is getting the boot. So i say the longer the feeds are down the better because it is most likely because the producers are out there and Eric is leaving. If not then ill be pissed because then the feeds were down for no reason. But usually there ONLY down when BB is communication with HG's, or a HG says something that is copyrighted or against the rules,or if the HG's are Really getting it on(sexual), or if there getting ready to show the live show on thursday. Those are the only reasons feeds are down. So im assuming that the producers are still talking to them and Eric is prob gone. Theyll be back on in a few hours and the HG's will be sitting there crying and bitching that hes gone and Mike ,kays, and Jan will be having a party.

Completely agree!

Why do I suspect if it were the other way around you would be saying "Eric is so heartless for those hideous comments!"

Personally the only thing I hold against Crappy for anything he has said is the Mike is a sexual predator. Other than that i expect to hear the trash talk and thats all it is. Calling someone a sexual predator goes beyond trash talking.