Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never heard michael say the small penis comment or call him a midget... are you sure??? i will try and re-listen again....

The small penis comment was Nebartist taunting me(a jewish girl from nyc). it was a reference to rich hatch.

the midget comment is michael's gem.

no i said the small penis comment when i was "fighting" with you cause mike said ot to Eric

Guest DraftKing
i never heard michael say the small penis comment or call him a midget... are you sure??? i will try and re-listen again....

Sunshine: I had been watching initially on feed three, and you couldn't hear it there. I found a file that had the quad feed, and on there you can hear Michael's comments (and see him, too). For once them being short-staffed on feed directors worked out well, as it allowed for four camera angles of the near-fight.

First

Nebartist, you crack me up!!! Thank you for the laughs.

Wolfrider, you hit the nail on the head. But, this year there don;t seem to be as many folks on here who can agree to disagree and not go for blood. Hell, ScottichTxn (sorry to be bringing you up again Scottish, but you are a GREAT example) and I disagreed on stuff last year and bickered, we disagree this year on some stuff, and we definately have different views outside of the game, but he is one of my favorite posters, and even if I met him in real life, I would be happy to sit down and buy him a drink and talk. And he is intelligent in his posts, I on the other hand am many times not and go on emotion and what I am feeling at the moment, or I do things like post my "Anyone know where Eric's firehouse is" post last night. That post was strictly a bet between someone else and I on what the response would be and if a certain person would respond and how. It worked, and I won the bet.

I always like to push peoples buttons, and I love to be able to show certain sides of people by just posting a certain word. It is all part of the game for me. But I never intend to hurt people and what I say on here, I say in a game sense, not in a real life sense.

This show is rats in a cage and many people on this board and others are the same way. I just find it all amusing.

Dep

Guest sunshine

haha just re listened and that was pretty much exactly what was said... it was kaysar saying to michael to shut the fuck up at the end, trying to get michael away from the situation....

I tuned into the feeds right when Kaysar and beau were going at it...very sassy..what was all that about....Kayar was very saucy tonight what happend with the family? WHAT CAUSED THE FIGHT?

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

The small penis comment was Nebartist taunting me(a jewish girl from nyc). it was a reference to rich hatch.

the midget comment is michael's gem.

no i said the small penis comment when i was "fighting" with you cause mike said ot to Eric

Yea, i just saw that. I'm losing my mind a little, sry.

Eric has so-called training in assessing sexual harrassment as he is so proud of stating over and over to Michael, so I'm sure that he should also have training in dealiing with work-place threats/violence.

If that's the case, the fact that he went at it means that he did it knowingly. is that another strike against him

I think janelle was saying that he was around 5'5'', so maybe he's 5'6''ish

Shockalot,

Great transcript. Thanks.

I was amused by Eric at first.

But he's become nothing but a hothead freak!

If Michael, Janelle and Kaysar get booted in sequence, this is going to be one boring house!

Where's Bunky when we need him? :roll:

Beau was pissed cuz he feels Kaysar is playing 2 sides and he is still bitter about hearing how Kaysar was telling people he knew Ivette and was going to put the two of them up. Ivette is very protective of Beau and I think that is why she started on Kaysar.

Guest sunshine

i really hope eric gets booted for this, then michael kaysar and janelle turn it around and get that loud mouth trash talker ivette out, then two faced april, and the rest of the sheep after that... hopefully keep howie around till the end cause he is pretty amusing.. :)..... i hope.. i hope.. i hope!!!!

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
haha just re listened and that was pretty much exactly what was said... it was kaysar saying to michael to shut the fuck up at the end, trying to get michael away from the situation....

Kaysar's a good kid for trying to keep Michael away from it.

Kaysar had been trying to warm Michael and Janelle about the impedning situation for a while as well.

Being the only sober on in the house must be surreal for him.

You know Crappy was saying he hopes Mike watches the tapes and sees how he behaved. I am thinkin that Crappy needs to watch the feeds and the tapes and see how he was acting....

hoping Eric the Crappy leaves the BB House

Guest DraftKing

I just re-watched the near-fight yet again... With the quad feed, you get a good feel for it. Michael stared down Eric for approx. 12 seconds before Eric shouted "You got a f***ing problem?" and Eric turned into Bruce Willis' character from Pulp Fiction. Basically, it appears that Michael was trying to screw with Eric to get him to start something, and he got his wish. That ties in with reports that Michael conspired late last night with Janelle on how he might provoke Eric into becoming a physical threat toward him. Believe me, I'm no Eric defender, but I didn't catch the long stare-down until just now...

Eric....along with Ivette who stirred the pot.

along with jenn she snitch about the family thing

Guest sunshine

you can tell ivette is a pretty low class girl by some of the comments she makes and her foul mouth.... what really bothers me most is the comments she makes about kaysar.. "camel rider...etc" does she not realize she is also of a different race aswell???? who are you to say those things!

Guest Shockalot

Heh.. those were the two things I caught for sure.

Last night Michael told Janelle he could tell Eric was intimidated by him. He thinks Eric lives in Fear everyday of his life.

Not surprisingly he went after (what he hoped) was Erics 'Short man complex' and his manhood.

Mind you.. I think Eric was going to snap on him no matter what. He didnt need to be called a midget or the small penis thing.

He was ready to blow regardless of what Mike said it seems!

Guest DraftKing

As I mentioned in another thread, I noticed upon rewatching it that Michael got Eric to snap by staring him down for 12 seconds before Eric finally started yelling at him. It doesn't excuse Eric's behavior at all, but it's not as if Michael had just glanced over, either. It was actually a pretty smart move by Michael, who needed something like this to flip the script.