Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Of course it is ok for Cappy, he is GOD in that house, remember? I can't remember a more power hungry, arrogant houseguest as he is. At least not this out in the open. It would be ok if he was doing his dirty talk and backstabbing in the DR and quietly controlling (Remember the love to hate Dr Will?) But he just totally got infected with power and all his sheep joined in and egged it all on. I mentioned last night, Mob Mentality" and we saw it's outcome here tonight.

Dep

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, I am soooo happy there is the possibilty that Eric will get booted out on his sorry ass. He has definately turned from one of my faves in the first week, to the lowest person in the house besides Ivette and April. I do feel kinda sorry for Maggie though as she seems like a nice person. Like the say, what comes around goes around and with the antagonastic crap they have all been playing on Michael,.....welll, I hope it does bite them in the butt.

There was also talk the other night (and I have NO idea if this is true or not in reality) but some of the houseguests were prettu sure that Eric had used Steroids in the past. If he was drinking and that is true, he definately could have had roid rage. It can happen even after you stop taking the drugs.

Well, I truly hope that if nothig else, the BB folks put Eric up on a penalty nomination and make sure he understands that his crap is nopt entertaining in the least.

Dep

It wasn't some of the house guest , it was only michael . As some one who has worked out off and on for half his life i would say that eric does not have the look of a roid user . You know nothing of steroids so please don't even bring them up .

Guest MJayDaPlaya

It would not be fair to eject Michael at all, he was not the agressor. He wasn't even walking towards Eric and no body was holding him back. If Howie and Ivette didn't hold Eric back there is no doubt in my mind that he would have punched Michael. There is absolutely no way that both of them will be back in the house, CBS can not I will not risk a lawsuit.

Personaly I don't think either one or anyone will be evicted and this is why.

As Shock alot said:

Just a reminder guys - This is the psychological game called Big BRother and that is an Arena.

The rules are very clear and understood by all guests before entering - ANY AND ALL antagonising, trash talking and instigating are not only allowed but that IS the situation.

What you can NOT do is physically attack another player.

okay , no one was touched and even if eric was held back that does not mean when he got up there he would hit michael. And not even BB can predict he was. There was absolutely no physical contact , but then maybe eric wanted it to look like he would , maybe to get michael to make the first move.

Stance and Movements are another way of instigating does not mean you going to hit someone . Unless it actually happened there is no way to prove it would of.

On a personal note , I seen situations just like that many times as a prison guard . And no the instigator could not be held responsible if there was no physical contact made.

also who ever had to say anything about all fire fighters , and hero complexes . I would ask they walk a mile in those shoe's before they judge why some may come off that way. I am corrections officer but also been volunteer fire fighter for number of years. I am a woman and not all that , but what I potray in my real life is not heroism , but pride , pride cause a nobody like me a nothing skinny woman can make a difference to the world around her , can help , can save a life , its not much but it is what I can contribute to my world.

I think Michael was looking at the table because Ivette was yelling at kayser. Eric took the opportunity to show how Big macho man he is.

Yes and if a friend of mine was being yelled at like she was yelling at Kaysar you better bet I would be looking too... I don't think Mike was trying to start anything... I think he was just trying to make sure his friend wasn't going to be in any harm... JMO...

Don't take this the wrong way but Eric is not my favorite person but Kaysar has been warning Michael & Janelle since last night to keep it cool and not aggrivate the situation. He even disliked it when Michael & Janelle would talk and cut down the other HG's. Michael & Janelle have for the most part of the day stayed in the Gold Room talking smack about everyone. Why, knowing the situation, does Michael come out and pick at people and try to stir up more trouble? Earlier with April, Ivette & Eric...Last night in the hammock he voiced about causing a fight on purpose with Eric, not to the liking of Kaysar in which he told him to lay low. Seems to me Kaysar's words went in one ear out the other!

I'm really wondering what BB will do about this because I have to agree no one actually made contact so with that said I can already hear

I dont feel safe with him still in the house... (Eric or Michael for that matter)

Ok, in the past, people have been removed from the house for bad behavior, but if I am remembering correctly, it has never been the HOH. If Eric is removed (please BB Gods), then do they not have an eviction this week? Or if they give him a penalty nomination, which we have all heard about but never actually seen, does that mean that the 3 of them would be up? If that's the case, considering this is a week where a tie could result, who would break the tie and do you think that the sheep would still vote out Michael after seeing this?

God bless Michael if he was smart enough to push the right buttons and get Eric evicted without doing a thing. He could have actually saved himself and Janelle for this week which no one thought was possible.

Regardless, I have been saying and think this proves that Eric is the unstable one. Like I say, I really liked him at first, but after so many hours on the live feeds, he is definately the creepiest out of all of them.

Also, is he is removed, what does that do for Maggie?

Dep

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
Personaly I don't think either one or anyone will be evicted and this is why.

As Shock alot said:

Just a reminder guys - This is the psychological game called Big BRother and that is an Arena.  

The rules are very clear and understood by all guests before entering - ANY AND ALL antagonising, trash talking and instigating are not only allowed but that IS the situation.  

What you can NOT do is physically attack another player.

okay , no one was touched and even if eric was held back that does not mean when he got up there he would hit michael. And not even BB can predict he was. There was absolutely no physical contact , but then maybe eric wanted it to look like he would , maybe to get michael to make the first move.  

Stance and Movements are another way of instigating does not mean you going to hit someone . Unless it actually happened there is no way to prove it would of.

On a personal note , I seen situations just like that many times as a prison guard . And no the instigator could not be held responsible if there was no physical contact made.  

also who ever had to say anything about all fire fighters , and hero complexes . I would ask they walk a mile in those shoe's before they judge why some may come off that way. I am corrections officer but also been volunteer fire fighter for number of years. I am a woman and not all that , but what I potray in my real life is not heroism , but pride , pride cause a nobody like me  a nothing skinny woman can make a difference to the world around her , can help , can save a life , its not much but it is what I can contribute to my world.

From a legal standpoint, you are probably spot on.

I would say that from a media perspective, CBS will take a stance for their image and on the basis of other perhaps bleak possibilities that this may escalate if untouched.

It would make great ratings if someone was ejected and CBS could show that they were responsible enough to pre-empt a potentially dangerous situation.

I think that it would draw viewers to see a show where people got so worked up that it came to fists almost.

I'm really wondering what BB will do about this because I have to agree no one  actually  made contact so with that said I can already hear

I dont feel safe with him still in the house... (Eric or Michael for that matter)

well the dude from BB4 never made contact with anyone and he was kicked out.

I'm really wondering what BB will do about this because I have to agree no one  actually  made contact so with that said I can already hear

How is Richard Hatch doing these days

Guest angelich

does anyone know exactly what (besides Ivette) got Eric all worked up? I mean he kept saying that Michael was talking about his family, but does anyone have these comments down? And then what besides the burping got to Ivette? I wasn't watching the feeds all day (sorry Harry Potter had my attention) and I feel lost!

Guest MickeysMom

Ivette got mad because Kaysar was in the bathroom. According to her she could not blow dry her hair because of the 'camel jockey' or words to that effect.

Kaysar is just trying to be the good guy and she trashes him. Yet, she tells him that she is Latino and is supposed to yell?

Ivette needs to go as well as Eric. She is the one stirring the hornets up.

And as for Maggie....she is just as far up Eric's butt as anyone. She is two faced and a tattler to Eric.....his little snitch (that is what he said in the DR on tonight's show).

I can just about guarantee that they are having some contact with the outside (BB producers) right now face to face somewhere. Saying this is how it is going to be. Just wish I could watch. I'm pretty confident that they will tell them not to discuss this situation anymore and they will not turn the live feeds back on until all the HG are sleeping.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

I wish BB invoked an 'ugly short guy with way too many issues' clause and rid us of this bully.

The new dynamics of the house would be thrown into chaos and the predictable outcomes would become randomized.

win-win for everyone, except Sc-steeler

basically eric needs to be kicked out he would fohught mike no doubt . two alpha males can't live together

How is Richard Hatch doing these days

huh? what does hatch have to do with BB?

Hey sc-Steeler

You can dislike every post I make because you obviously don't agree with many of my ideas or opinions, but please do not assume you know what I do or do not know about. That is very ignorant on your part. If you don;t like my posts, then don;t read. Respond if you want, but remeber this is a "discussion" board and people will disagree.

What happened to all the nice folks from past seasons who even though they didn;t agree could still get along?

Dep

I agree Dep...eric is as unstable as they come and i'm so anxious to see him gone gone gone!!!! (not to mention it'd make BB history!!!

Guest princess

Anyone remember the 2 that were kicked off in previous seasons....

1. The guy who was goofing around and held a knife up to the girl in the kitchen.

2. Scott, when he got pissed and started throwing chairs - BB said he was a danger to others and he was gone.

I think Eric is packing his bags as we speak.