Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay heres the answer to everyones question

Did anyone hear Michael talking trash about Erics family? Yes - I did Friday afternoon. The conversation was in the gold room with only Michael and Janelle present. Michael was talking general crap about the short one (LOL) and how he (Eric) put his HOH pictures of his family on the front of the refrigerator downstairs. Michael and Janelle were both going on and on about this isn't his house, those aren't their kids, keep it to yourself. Thats what I know.

There has been alot of fish today (yesterday now) and it is possible that Michael may have repeated his dislike of seeing Erics kids displayed on the refrigerator when it was overheard.

I am thinking no one will be sent home but am hoping with my fingers tightly crossed that Eric will go. The guy is so annoying - to sit here and watch these imbistles follow his every word is belittling to the human intellect. Pathetic, just pathetic. Eric was looking for a fight and I feel this aggression tonight may have been more born from Erics own frustration of playing his game against his self professed morals and integrity. Hes been making up these stories about Michael all week. If Eric stays watch the feeds next for the sky to be green, the milk to be purple and the koolaid to be harmless LMAO.

(I am very surprised that no one has mentioned this.) Late late last night (2:00am-3:00am BBT), Michael, Janelle, & Kaiser were in the backyard, and Michael was discussing how he could stay. He was talking about the rules and saying he could get someone kicked off if he baited them into a physical altercation. As soon as he mentioned it went to fish.

I don

Guest DraftKing

Right before the altercation, it was clear that Ivette was priming herself for a verbal altercation with Michael. She wanted to go in and primp (work on her hair), but Beau was in the bathroom so she had to wait, or something to that effect. She told what happened with the burp incident, but it was one-sided; the feeds didn't show it, and we only heard her POV, which in the past has been less than accurate.

Beau then came out and the discussion switched to Kaysar, who had been talking with Beau. Ivette, who hates Kaysar, started getting worked up, and in turn Eric got worked up. Eric was already buzzed, and earlier he had asked to feel Jennifer's breasts in the hot tub and he was already acting bolder than usual. All hail Napoleon!

When Kaysar came out, his calm demeanor kept things in check, though Ivette was trying to pin him down on why she was so intent on going after him (she was telling about how in week one she and Eric had gone to talk to him about being more outgoing in the house). She never had a chance to finish her mean-spirited story, as Michael came out during the conversation, and soon after the near-fight happened.

Eric was clearly ready to rumble, and he even told Kaysar that he should leave (when Kaysar said he was ready to walk away from the table due to Ivette's hostile attitude). Eric's exact words to Kaysar were: "[W]hat I'm telling you, is what's about to go down, if I were you, I'd stay clear."

If Eric does stay, no doubt that by tomorrow, this will all be Michael's fault. And Eric's word is as good as oak, remember...

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
I'm really wondering what BB will do about this because I have to agree no one  actually  made contact so with that said I can already hear

I dont feel safe with him still in the house... (Eric or Michael for that matter)

well the dude from BB4 never made contact with anyone and he was kicked out.

How is Richard Hatch doing these days

huh? what does hatch have to do with BB?

Something with the whole 'naked hatch rubbing sue hawk' perhaps?

I just wanted to see how nested the quote gets.

What are you going to do? Talk about my f*****g family? If you have a problem just jump over and try to throw a couple punches at me? 8)

I'm really wondering what BB will do about this because I have to agree no one  actually  made contact so with that said I can already hear

I dont feel safe with him still in the house... (Eric or Michael for that matter)

What are you going to do? Talk about my f*****g family? If you have a problem just jump over and try to throw a couple punches at me? 8)

you have a small penis LOL

Guest MickeysMom

Actually, this is a good lesson in 'gang' mentality.

Just look at how 9 people can get together and froth at the mouth. Add a little alcohol to the mix, and what have you got.

K was trying to keep Mike and Eric apart. Although, Mike has as much right to the back yard as the rest of the HGs.

IMO, they have been gunning for Mike for two weeks. This sex harassment crap is blown way out of proportion.

the hitting of the wall never happened. Or Mike would have been gone that night.

CBS better take a look at the whole situation. Ivette should go as well.

No matter what the world at large is a strange and different place for each and everyone of us. We will never agree , like I disagree with many of the people that says who should and should not go but in my post , I keep it straight up and don't even bother going there.

Dep said:

Hey sc-Steeler

You can dislike every post I make because you obviously don't agree with many of my ideas or opinions, but please do not assume you know what I do or do not know about. That is very ignorant on your part. If you don;t like my posts, then don;t read. Respond if you want, but remeber this is a "discussion" board and people will disagree.

What happened to all the nice folks from past seasons who even though they didn;t agree could still get along?

Dep

The best strategy when on a board like this , is to talk the issues and ignore all that is not to your oppinion . Responding to other peoples trash talk only makes it worse in the long run. Think what you want , say what you want but in the long run is anyone you don't agree with here hurting you.

There lots of nice people here and these nice people don't have to like what I say and if they tell me so fine , won't change my thoughts . So I find no reason to even respond to such . Everyone here agree's we are big brother freaks and we are here for the purpose of sharing our BB experiances , lets concentrate on that.

Jennifer was listening outside the gold room and went back to report what she heard to Eric and the gand at the hot tub

these are the people i dislike most in bb snitch. i would mind if she over heard strategy but it was simple convo

jenn is the typical floater

Kaysar was trying to calm Ivette down, and Michael was going outside to apologize to Ivette for the fake burp.

He gets outside to see and hear Ivette going off on Kaysar, and gets yeeled at by Eric when he looks at their table.

Eric blows his cool a minute after warning Kaysar about "what's about to go down".

Ivette had been chirping minutes before about getting in Mike's face.

All this after Eric has Howie keeping the booze flowing in the Gold Room.

This premeditated attack comes after a week of character assassination and slander by the Crappy Cult against Mike.

Am I missing anything?

Oh yeah, the fact that Mike didn't start talking smack about any of them until the Sexual Harrassment lies were a constant topic of conversation among the pack of vultures.

If Eric isn't booted, Mike DOES have grounds for legal action against CBS.

Guest metaldale

Wow! I had my player on pause for a couple hours will I went to do some late night grocery shopping and came back to a hornet's nest!!

First off there were incidents where Ivette was talking about putting Micheal in his place and Eric telling Kaysar to stay out of the way because of what is about to go down soon. That is total premeditation!! bye bye Eric and hopefully Ivette :D

Micheal at the time of the incident was just talking to people in the hot tub and not even doing anything at all. My camera shot had a close up on Eric's face leading up to it and he was boiling, you could see he was building himself into a rage and just dying to let it out.

I hope that little controlling tyrant gets violent butt kicked clear back to Vegas.

Micheal was trash talking, that is part of the game, Eric has been the one doing most of the trash talking, he started the trash talking and made serious legal allegations that could mess up Micheal's life on the outside, Micheal had every right to be pissed off and hate Eric.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

you have a small penis LOL

I have none, but thanks for playing. By a vote of 1-0, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.

Guest Shockalot

Eric: "You got a fucking problem?"

Mike: "Ya I gotta fucking problem but what are you gonna do about it?"

Eric: "Not a fucking thing but what..."

Mike: "Thats what I thought.. you fucking talk alot..."

Eric interupting: "You talk about my family?"

Mike continuing: "...and you yack-a-yack and you gotta small penis"

Eric: "Talk about my family?! Talk about my family you fuckin piece of Shit?!"

[At this point Eric rushes towards Mike]

Mike: "You dont threaten me you fucking midget"

Eric: "Your a fucking piece of shit.. you are fucking going down [hard or T'amaraw?]

(Ivette says to Eric "he is going home")

Eric: "You are going Home!"

Either Mike or Kaysar offscreen says:

"Shut the Fuck up!"

Well guys.. thats the best I can make of the dialogue. Obviously a lot of yelling and shouting and many voices in the whole thing but I think I got it pretty close.

Guest sunshine

i never heard michael say the small penis comment or call him a midget... are you sure??? i will try and re-listen again....

Guest DraftKing
Mike continuing: "...and you yack-a-yack and you gotta small penis"

Michael also did a hand gesture indicating the size that he thought it was (not large at all). It would be funny if the situation hadn't been so hostile.

Guest metaldale

Yeah Micheal said something to the effect of you have a small penis you midget but that was after Eric threw his chair and was starting to rush across the yard at Micheal.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
i never heard michael say the small penis comment or call him a midget... are you sure??? i will try and re-listen again....

The small penis comment was Nebartist taunting me(a jewish girl from nyc). it was a reference to rich hatch.

the midget comment is michael's gem.