Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Guest BaileySue
April for having a fake chin

LOL -- that made me laugh hard. She also admitted tonight that she has breast implants. I wonder what else on her is fake?

There are several fake boobs in that house this season - first and foremost (LOL) are Janelle's. :wink:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Current Resident

They threw Scott out because of other facts, not just for throwing a chair. He had a sexually transmitted disease and he also asked to be removed from the house. He was spitting at the cameras and constantly egging on the cameramen. He was constantly breaking the rules regarding the camera and what can be shown to the live audience. The producers did way too much FOH because of Scott. He was way more out of control than Eric was.

The behavior displayed last night was hopefully the end of it, but Eric is such a controlling little man that I'm sure we'll see more of this.

I am sorry but I watched the feeds last night and have watched them this morning. Eric said he was a physical threat!! This is stupid. He should be out. The kicked out others for less. I wrote feedback to CBS. They need to be the same with everyone. What is so special about cappy that he gets to stay and the others went??

Well, I for one have sent CBS an email giving them the opinion of the majority of the live feed viewers... LOL Will it make them kick him out... Nooooo but it might give them a hint that MOST people really think Eric should have gone and next time maybe just maybe they won't cast someone like him...

IMHO - April, Ivettee started the whole Michael bashing with their non-stop talk.

This created a feeding frenzy in the house that included all the girls with the exception of Janelle & Ashlea. As the game was just starting and real relationships/trust hadn't been formed between the players other then the partners, it was bound to create a bandwagon effect because nobody wanted to be targeted. Remember, Jennifer was talked to by the girls about how she would be seen on TV flirting with the guys. She was warned, especially from her partner April, to tone it down. This was the discussion between Michael and Jennifer when Eric walked into the gold room. Jennifer told both Mike and Howie she had to stay away from them. She was influenced by the girls in the house and jumped on the bandwagon.

Eric I believe feels he is HOH whether he has that key around his neck or not. He sees himself as 'protector' of the house. Listening to Ivette and April's non-stop rehashing, and embellishing, of the storys has whipped him into a frenzy. He is over reacting to the stories that have been blown out of proportion by April/Ivettes storys.

This could have easily been about Howie (getting in bed with Aslea), but Howie has Rachael as a partner. Mike has a man as a partner who isn't thrown onto the girls bandwagon, not to mention they all know she is partners with Howie.

From what I have seen on the feeds, Michael's behavior hasn't been any different from Howie's. Jennifer, the one the HOH believes needs protecting, has stated just that. Jennifer knows that she was a target and it is safer to hid behind the mob then speak what she feels.

IMHO

Guest metaldale

Yeah Ivette that loud mouth did make it sound like something physical happened between her and Kaysar after the feeds went off.

I feel bad for Kaysar, he saw it all coming and tried to calm everyone down before it happened and Eric and Ivette showed their true colors by verbally attacking Kaysar for trying to do the right thing.

It is total BS Eric is still in that house. But the way he is playing he is going to get turned on sooner or later and hang himself.

This is kind of going back a bit but still on topic since it helped lead to the fight.

But last night on the show, they showed the before stuff before Eric walked in the gold room on Micheal and Jenn, they were having a normal conversation and Jenn was agreeing with Micheal about Eric and shit talking on him. I think that is why she looked upset when Eric came in because I think she was afraid that Eric overheard them.

I did not see it but I suspect Jenn overheard Micheal and Janelle trash talking Eric and ran to Eric / Ivette and told them and set off everything.

First thing Jenn did this morning was hug Eric and kiss Ivette on the cheek. Jenn is really starting to disgust me.

I noticed most people do not talk about Eric throwing the chair like that did not happen or mean anything. Even the one person a page or two back said a past guest got booted because he threw a chair and could broke glass and hit people. Well Eric threw his chair toward the mirror / window.

Well just to clear things up Eric himself just said on the feeds he was lucky not to get kicked off because HE (in his own words) set off the physical stuff and "I threw my chair".

He should be on the way back to Vegas right now!

Guest PrincessSchroeder

Well for your majority of DOWN WITH ERIC...there is another majority of WE LOVE ERIC!!! There has been just as many emails sent on his behalf saying we are glad he got a second chance. Its stupid to email them and say he should be gone. He makes for good TV and he even said that the producers didnt think he would have actually done anything. He was just upset. If they really thought he would harm someone...he would be gone....just like MIKE. If Mike was a danger...he would be gone.

CBS has been making eric out to be a hero .. a great family man, a fire fighter, a brilliant stratagist .. etc.

They would not just kick him out.

I for one can't believe these people are all so stupid though .. they keep talking about how they have the first 4 weeks planned out of who needs to leave.

Then what?

Don't they realize they should not all be one HUGE alliance? And that picking off the few indivdual people without much power is STUPID??

These people who all LOVE eric should raelize that he's a bigger threat to them, then Michael or Kaysar is.

Guest BaileySue
Well for your majority of DOWN WITH ERIC...there is another majority of WE LOVE ERIC!!!  There has been just as many emails sent on his behalf saying we are glad he got a second chance.  Its stupid to email them and say he should be gone.  He makes for good TV and he even said that the producers didnt think he would have actually done anything.  He was just upset. If they really thought he would harm someone...he would be gone....just like MIKE.  If Mike was a danger...he would be gone.

Don't believe EVERYTHING Eric tells ya, hun :wink:

i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed that eric was allowed to stay in this game!!!!!!

i cannot believe CBS is allowing this....

im tempted to never watch it again...

i am just.....speechless.....

only HE is able to get away with this....SAINT ERIC HAS PULLED ANOTHER MIRACLE OUTTA HIS @$$!!!!!!!

Dang! I missed all this. :( I was down with a migraine.

But I watched the recorded clips and pics, and read play by plays.

And I have to say yes Eric should have stayed calm but I never saw him show a fist. He kept pointing his finger and pulled his arm back with finger pointed. I think it was more Howie or Ivette pulling it back but I couldnt' get a good look at who did it. But I saw finger extended. I never saw a true fist.

I think Michael should have left. Michael egged Eric on.

i have to disagree with equal blame and equal shame here....since eric instructed beau and howie to keep the beer flowing to michael and janelle so that they would get trashed....then eric told kaysar that something was "gonna go down here" then he went after michael. he planned this....he knows it, we know it. eric should be gone.....not michael...

Guest MickeysMom

Has anyone noticed that the minute Eric got with Ivette, she began with telling him how kayser 'attacked' her?

And she is riling him up again!

This guy needs to step back and realize what is going on. Obviously, he will not listen to Mike. But could either James or Howie talk to him?

I am dissappointed that Eric is still there too. That is crazy. What if by some long shot chance Mike wins the POV and stays? Then another week of a possible fight. I haven't cared for Eric from day 1 and now that he is HOH he is on a complete power trip. Give me a break! Eric should have left. While Mike maybe annoying we haven't really seen him a physical threat to anyone. MIKE NEEDS TO GO!

I am dissappointed that Eric is still there too.  That is crazy.  What if by some long shot chance Mike wins the POV and stays?  Then another week of a possible fight.  I haven't cared for Eric from day 1 and now that he is HOH he is on a complete power trip.  Give me a break!  Eric should have left.  While Mike maybe annoying we haven't really seen him a physical threat to anyone.  MIKE NEEDS TO GO!

im confused.....lol. you said that mike isnt a threat to anyone but then said that mike needs to go? lol. :?