Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Guest PrincessSchroeder

This topic got me so angry in the chat rooms.....everyone is mad at Eric for saying things about Mike that would effect him outside the house...such as the sexual harrasment stuff. But when Mike says that Eric is on steroids....isnt that the same thing?? That could effect Erics job and his personal life. Its just really messed up to say he is on steroids just because he has a nice body and big muscles....anyone of you on steroids because your built?????

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest metaldale

I just wanted to say here, here to Shock's comments a page or two back.

Eric should be reporting for work at the fire station on Monday and not in the house. Eric admitted this morning on the feeds that he instigated the physical threat and not Mike and he admitted to throwing his chair, which I believe a past guest got booted for.

By the way Shock, have you ever heard of Shockeye from Dr. Who? Any correlation?

me too. i would like to see Mike give it to him good. or the rest of the houseguests. Eric has been compared to Boston Rob (my opinion on that is in the section about it) and I would like to state that the other houseguests are like Rob's tribe mates. They are the ones following everything he says and going by what he wants. Eric will win it because they are doing his bidding.

Guest bballsab

I'm not a fan of either, but should go. The way the girls talk about Michael, how he kisses them when they don't want him to, come on that is "sexual harassment". It was uncalled for when Eric went after Michael, but he didn't even touch him (probably b/c the hg stopped him). But i just think that both should leave, since Michael has so many ppl complain about him, and Eric for his actions.

But both are in the house, given a 2nd chance, maybe the BB6 show needs them for a twist or a secret thing coming up. Who knows? but what can we do...

J & S, WOOT WOOT ALL THE WAY

Guest Katarina
SHUTUP, hes staying and there is nothing you or I can do about it.

why you telling people to shut up they are just venting :roll:

Eric needs to go

Thank you for noticing that one nebartist. Thought I was the only one who saw it......

W/E, people need to realize it is the producers decision (who are much more informed wheter you want to admit that or not), not ours.

oh you are right just because the producers say it is so that means we can't comment on it? Where are we living Nazi Germany?

ERIC NEEDS TO GO :wink:

Again, another brilliant post..... :wink: Eric needs to go NOW!

Guest ranster627
Looks like he's staying, huh?  That's surprising.  I figured they'd have to get rid of him because of the possible liability.

Craig

Guest DraftKing
draftking... april confessed to boobs and nose being done early on in the show.... and then michael discovered her "funky" chin, and it was exposed that she had that done too

I missed April's early cosmetic surgery confessions... Really it's immaterial to me, but I find it funny when she goes off on Janelle for similar things.

April had better watch out for Sarah. Sarah knows that April lied to her face; Sarah asked her flat-out yesterday if she (April) was friends with Jenn, and April went no no no and said well I like her but no. But Sarah knows the teams and knows that's not true, so Sarah realizes that April lied to her face. That will likely come back to haunt April.

This next HOH will be interesting... If someone like Sarah gets it, she might opt to put up April/Jennifer instead of who Napoleon, err Eric, wants. We'll see.

Guest DraftKing

Agreed, it is unfair to label Eric as a steroid user just because he is muscular. Much better to call him out for being a liar (i.e. to Kaysar about being safe this week, if it turns out that Michael or Janelle gets POV), or a Napoleon, or a Type A personality bossy-type with a serious complex... or just re-watch the clown music scene over and over from last night's show (for those of us outside the house).

The answer is simple about the situation. The only reason "Crappy" has a problem with Michael, Janelle and Kaysar is because they will not bend over and kiss his a**. And they are the only ones. Everyone else in the house does just that. :roll:

Guest metaldale

That is all true we did agree to it in the sign up thing. I just thought they would do it only if a fight broke out or something verbally legal could mess them up but otherwise it would be on all the time.

I just never thought it would be so much, I guess I should have done more research asking people what it was like because part of the fun for me was to get to see entire food / PoV / HoH comp.'s and then compare that to the crafty editing on tv just for fun, that was the part i most looked forward to.

I mean anyone willing to pay for the feeds is not going to miss the show, we are all die hards on the feeds so missing even a single episode would totally suck! I also thought we might get to see a bit of diary room stuff.

I am still enjoying it but I thought I was getting a whole lot more content for my loot.

Serena totally has it right, even on the camera angle I had it was not until maybe 20 seconds before Eric said do you have a problem that you can see the back of Micheal's knee area facing away from Eric contort around to look in that direction.

Eric was the one staring him down, just waiting for him to look over his way and says to Kaysar stay out of way with what is about to go down.

Guest metaldale

Eric said I was stone cold sober last night referring to alcohol being no excuse for what he did last night.

:D Someone mentioned the house could use a therapy

session. :lol: I think it would be a hoot if CBS brought

in Dr. Phil to talk to them, 1. about what constitutes

sexual harazement and where the lines are. and 2.

having a God complex. What do you all think? love to

hear any comments. New to this hope it works . :wink: Lass

another big factor, is that Eric had his family pics up on the fridge in the kitchen,

WTF was THAT? This guy thinks everyone is there for HIM to win. They all blow so much smoke up his ass, it's gonna be fun to watch when he gets taken down.

And it won't be too soon, when he does! :twisted:

Jerry's too busy in the south gathering guests for his shows,Joan's too busy trying to get her upper lip to move....Dr.Phil did a self analysis & was last seen sitting in the corner sucking his thumb....

I KNOW(finger snap)........ :idea:

Let's get Jack Nicholson.......Here'sssssssssss Johnny!(ol Jack chops through the front door with his lil axe) :twisted:

Well CBS does have a in house phyc doctor on staff to talk to the houseguest. I am sure a few have been brought in to talk to the doctor already. they speak to the doc if the HG requests to speak to them, or if they feel that HG is at danger of wlking off th show or could hurt someone or theirselves.

:) Laggie

I have been catching up, reading posts, to see what's going on in the BB house.  I understand that Eric, and Michael almost went to blows, but, what the heck is Eric (the great family man) asking Jennifer if he can feels her breasts?? Do I have that right??  What happened there???
Oh, you must be talking about last night when Eric was "stone cold sober"  hahaha  NOT!

maybe ill get flack for this... but arent we only talking about U$24.98 for the whole 3 months??? i mean on the grand scale of things, its not a lot of money for the entertainment we receive....

i mean, if anyone should complain, its me in canada... U$24.98 cost me $1459.80 canadian!! LOL

:oops::P :shock: :? 8) :lol::o:):D