Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Guest princessmean1
I agree that he didnt throw the chair and that Mike shouldnt have said anything about his family. However, they have said some really mean and nasty things about him. What do they expect him to do? Not lash back at all? Mike has been ganged up on my what 10 other HG? Of course he is going to say mean things back, look at what all they say about him. The only difference is Eric has tons of spys that run back and blow up everything Mike says and does.

I agree, Eric has the entire flock of sheep behind him, and when Michael basically did what Eric was doing, Eric couldn't handle it. And Ivette had to add fuel to the fire with her "latin" mouth... yes we all known your latin Ivette, please stfu now.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gosarah

The comment Michael made in private to Janelle which Rachel eavesdropped and told Eric was "I want to say something mean about Eric, like how did your grandparents die?"

Had Eric told a sad story previously about his grandparents or was Micheal just making up something silly?

Guest MommySport

Did Eric personally hear Michael talking about or bashing his family? I am protective of my family too, believe me, but I would never accuse someone, much less start a fight with someone, without having my facts straight first.

I think he was just being silly... I am just wondering though why won't any of Eric's supporters answer my question about him saying two totally different things?

Tonight's show gave me an awakening and truly opened my eyes. I've seen only Real Player clips of the "incident" and then immediately shown fish. BB took the time to show us what was going on behind the scenes while we saw fish.

Eric & Janelle are rude, petty, and extremely immature. They need to play the game like the adults they are. Eric may be shorter than Michael, but he's definitely the bigger person despite his mistake.

I don't condone what Eric did and think it was a big mistake to be so reactive. He owned the mistake and took full responsibility. Michael has the inability to be so humble as to tell someone "I'm sorry."

Some just said that Mike said he wanted to say saomthing bad about Eric like how did your grandparents die... I don't get it really and I don't see why that's so bad... See I wouldn't have gotten that being mean and I would have told them LOL... :oops:

I don't condone what Eric did and think it was a big mistake to be so reactive.  He owned the mistake and took full responsibility.  Michael has the inability to be so humble as to tell someone "I'm sorry."

:roll: the only reason Eric took any repsonsibility was to save his ass in the house :wink:

and CBS did not show all that went down while they were on fish...we shall never know

Some just said that Mike said he wanted to say saomthing bad about Eric like how did your grandparents die... I don't get it really and I don't see why that's so bad... See I wouldn't have gotten that being mean and I would have told them LOL...  :oops:

what could really be so bad about that , unless eric had something to do with it......

Wow! what a fight. I saw Erics chair fall over as he got up, lots of yelling by him and Michael. But there seems to be something missing. Or something I am missing. What I see is Ivette doing a lot of instigating. She ran outside to tell the crowd what James did just like a little girl. :roll:

I did remember hearing a great piece of information that Eric's little plan for "just one week" is gonna hit the fan. I sure hope so.

Oh like someone said earlier, why does everyone think James is such a perv when Howie REALLY is the perv and no one calls him on that?

They need to evict Ivette, pleeeeeeeeese.

Poor Kaysar he tried valiantly to calm the situation down but Ms Ivette was running her mouth incessantly to keep everyone angry.

Guest princessmean1
Tonight's show gave me an awakening and truly opened my eyes.  I've seen only Real Player clips of the "incident" and then immediately shown fish.  BB took the time to show us what was going on behind the scenes while we saw fish. 

Eric & Janelle are rude, petty, and extremely immature.  They need to play the game like the adults they are.  Eric may be shorter than Michael, but he's definitely the bigger person despite his mistake.

I don't condone what Eric did and think it was a big mistake to be so reactive.  He owned the mistake and took full responsibility.  Michael has the inability to be so humble as to tell someone "I'm sorry."

Eric is just using it as a tactic to keep the herd on his side and to make himself look good to the viewing audience. Michael saw right through Eric.

Guest Ms Alucard

As for Ivette, with her mouth and the things she is saying behind Kaysar's back, no wonder he or any other man wouldn't respect her! Same could be said for April.

Again why won't any of the Eric supporters even acknowledge that he said two totally different things about the fight...

1. I just want you all to know I would never hit another human

and

2. I had every intention of hitting Mike and I meant it as a threat...

They seem to want to ignore this... All I am asking is for one of them to tell me how they feel about that... I just want to understand... I WILL NOT bash anyone for talking about it that has a different opinion than mine... Please talk about this...

Tonight's show gave me an awakening and truly opened my eyes.  I've seen only Real Player clips of the "incident" and then immediately shown fish.  BB took the time to show us what was going on behind the scenes while we saw fish.  

Eric & Janelle are rude, petty, and extremely immature.  They need to play the game like the adults they are.  Eric may be shorter than Michael, but he's definitely the bigger person despite his mistake.

I don't condone what Eric did and think it was a big mistake to be so reactive.  He owned the mistake and took full responsibility.  Michael has the inability to be so humble as to tell someone "I'm sorry."

I am just curious as to how Janelle is rude and immature... What has she done? She talked about Eric with Michael in the gold room, but everyone has talked about everybody else in the house behind their back. The only difference is that Janelle and Michael don't have a gang of followers to spy and tell them everything that is being said about them.

No-one has said James is a perv it's Mike they are saying that about... I have been screaming the same thing though... What's different between Mike and Howie...

Guest princessmean1
Again why won't any of the Eric supporters even acknowledge that he said two totally different things about the fight...

1. I just want you all to know I would never hit another human

and  

2. I had every intention of hitting Mike and I meant it as a threat...

Come on give the little man a break!! his small mind can't remember everything!!

I also am with the Doc, what has Janelle done, besides playing a smart game as the "dumb blonde" (her words)

I am just curious as to how Janelle is rude and immature...  What has she done?  

Racial slurs against Ivette. That's completely unnecessary and crossing the line. I don't like Ivette either but won't stoop to making racist remarks.

edited to correct spelling...sorry!

Guest metaldale

I said Eric threw his chair because he did kick / throw it back wiht his arm.

However the debate is irrelevant as Eric said the very next day on the live feeds that he threw his chair. If Eric says he did than there is not much point in saying he did not in my personal view.

Racial slurs against Ivette. That's completely unnessary and crossing the line. I don't like Ivette either but won't stoop to making racist remarks.

She made racist comments? I must've missed it. I've tried keeping up on the live feed forum, but I might have missed it. What did she say?

Racial slurs against Ivette. That's completely unnessary and crossing the line. I don't like Ivette either but won't stoop to making racist remarks.

She made racist comments? I must've missed it. I've tried keeping up on the live feed forum, but I might have missed it. What did she say?

I think the max she ever called Ivette was: "Latin"...which I dont think is the least bit offensive as Ivette calls herself that all the time...

Guest princessmean1

Ivette is just using her "latin mouth" as an excuse. And she gets into eveyones business at the house to run back to the sheep herder Eric and tell him info. How do you say baa in spanish?