Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Guest MickeysMom

This whole incident just shows how 'mob mentality' works.

Here you have Eric and Mike. They feel in competition with each other. Eric, got the upper hand. No big deal.

NOW, you have HGs from Hell....Beau, Ivette, April, and Jennifer all running to Howie with stories. Each story gets a little worse.

Take for example the hitting of the wall in the bathroom. Well, turns out the wall was not hit....

The sexual harassment.....the girls complained. Yet, none could seem to find a specific incident....other than rehashing what she said, that she said, that she said.....

The picture fiasco was something to be treasured. Mike said something about Eric's pics on the refrigerator. He said something to the effect that Eric should not put them there because they might get fingerprints, etc on them with so many people using the refrigerator (13 sets of hands do leave fingerprints). Story gets back to Eric that Mike is talking about 'your family.'

Beau is sent to the room by Eric to get Janelle and Mike drunk.....nice sportsman type play from "the man." Beau begins the smack talking...then goes and reports it. LOL.

Ivette stirs a little more.....and a little more....and suddenly you have the makings for a fight. It was bound to happen.

NOW Eric is discovering that most of what was told to him did NOT happen. Is he upset? Not really......he rations it with Mike's behavior. Well, you push a person far enough.

NOW, they are after Kayser for his 'violence.' LOL. Kayser is one of the most levelheaded men in the house....EVER.

It was mob mentality. And a few of the mob need to be let out the door....starting with Eric, Ivette, April and Beau.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noskcire

couple of thoughts on this:

1. the whole sexual harassment thing - if anyone was feeling sexually harassed why not go to the diary room and tell big brother. if mike is a sexual predator would cbs not have punted him already. A key element of sexual harassment at least here in the province of Canada I live in is if a person is feeling harassed they must tell the person to stop, not run off to every tom dick and harry complaining. I find it hard to believe with the amount of sexual comments being made by all the other houseguests that mike is the issue

2 kaysar became visibly upset when Ivette said he did not respect women - could it be possible that his religous believes involve the belief that women are to be respected at all times and Ivettes comment made him feel like he wasn't following his religous beliefs. he reason I ask this is he was calm and trying to keeo the peace but when Ivette started running her mouth about him and disrespect of women he became instantly enraged

P.S

I have never seen a player railroaded like Mike is this year and if he leaves it will be a huge lose as he would be the first real player to leave so early

no disrespect but other than some being so NOT PC what does race, ethnicity or religion have to do with the game. They were all getting in an uproar over the war. Ivette is an instigator and she needs to go.

Yep Jannelle may have said mean things abt Ivette but Ivette has been downright cruel abt Janelle Micheal Kaysar and Ashlea.

The one thing that stands out in my mind is when she said something about Kaysar riding off on his camel.

She is so a two-faced it's pathetic. And just wait until Eric chooses Maggie over Ivette. It's gonna be painful extracting her head from his ass.....now that's gonna be some good TV!!!!

NOW, they are after Kayser for his 'violence.'  LOL.  Kayser is one of the most levelheaded men in the house....EVER.  

I agree. He reacted poorly to Ivette's comments, but he has kept his calm and been pretty respectful all things considered. It would be hard to do this, when you are being called hateful and ignorant things.

I respect the fact that he can tell his neighbor, Mike, to knock it off/calm down. He is not blind to the fact that Mike is also acting like a fool.

Guest JpCeeJay
Eric may be shorter than Michael, but he's definitely the bigger person despite his mistake.

I don't condone what Eric did and think it was a big mistake to be so reactive.  He owned the mistake and took full responsibility.  Michael has the inability to be so humble as to tell someone "I'm sorry."

I 100% Agree. Guess Eric did the wrong thing by trying to respond to Michael's Question "Want you going to do about it Midget?".

Everyone is right that Eric did not hear what was said about his family first hand. But people are only human and will react to what they hear.

Just as all of us did from the live-feeds and updates. Now everyone is judging the event on what CBS has allowed us to know. The BIG QUESTION is "What else did BB edit out or hide behind FISH"

Been lurking here for years and finally decided to post on this long thread...but one of the things that seemed to get lost in this whole incident is that the harrassment charges started "immediately" after April told Jennifer that her boyfriend would see her flirting with Mike (or something to that effect).

Eric may be shorter than Michael, but he's definitely the bigger person despite his mistake.

I don't condone what Eric did and think it was a big mistake to be so reactive.

Guest JpCeeJay
I think  when Eric was called into the DR after the ... ahem... 'confrontation'... he was TOLD to apologize to Mike.  I'd bet money he was given an ultimatum that if it happened again he'd be booted.

This could very well be true!

BB-Kindergarden did have to send everyone to different areas of the playground! :shock:

I think it was Beau that was around when the pictures comment was made... I don't know if he told Eric anything or not though...

Guest Queen Of The Jumbies
Personally... I don't like Eric! :evil: I think he has a bad case of LITTLE MAN SYNDROME! But... all of the talk about things getting physical is just a load of hype! NOTHING happened! Get over it already! :roll:

Guest rugger2219

Let me get this straight. Because Eric ALMOST hit Michael, he is a bad guy and Kaysar who got up and got in IV's face is a good guy and fully justified?? THEY WERE BOTH WRONG!! I think they are all acting like a bunch of babies and need to get over it. What amazes me is that BB really did get a group of Sheep in this house. EVERY HG seems involved in all this.

You know what it comes down to Rachel started this whole thing. She really did she is the one who was ease dropping and went to finger pointing and don't tell me she did not know Eric was going to react like he did. Eric has the little man syndrome and everyone there already has figured it out.

I wonder if Rachel has thought about what her actions have done. Had she stayed quiet and not said what she over heard and maybe tried to use it to her advantage at a later time none of this would of happened. But then again what would we have watched Tuesday night? Howie acting like well Howie.

well I think Rachel started the whole thing. She over heard the conversation and ran to eric and said hey this is what I heard him saying about your family. It was rachel who started Eric's temper. She basically created a big rift and moved back and let them take over.

Guest MickeysMom
Everyone is right that Eric did not hear what was said about his family first hand. But people are only human and will react to what they hear.

This is what happens when a half truth comes out.

Rachel should not have been listening at the door.

Beau was sent to the gold room to get Mike and Janelle drunk. He accomplished his mission. THEN he came downstairs with the trash Mike and Jan were talking.

Eric is now finding out he was not told the whole truth. IMO, I believe that BB set him straight in the DR.

As for the rest of the cast.....Eric gets up the next morning and who is there? Ivette running her mouth! Talking about how scared she is of Kayser being violent. LOL. NOW, that story is working up.

Ivette did not learn her lesson......Eric did. He may be a jerk, but now I believe the jerk has gotten some better information.

I saw Ivette's childish behavior and there again proves my point. More people over 40! Some of that acting out is sad but ratings gold. We aren't all on medicare and walkers :fface

Guest princessmean1
Just for the record I didn't get any PM's from any Eric supporters about him talking out of both sides of his mouth...

I didn't think you would!!

LOL Me either... They can no more explain why that is the right thing to do than any of his other actions... Oh well I tried to understand...

Guest princessmean1

Hey atleast you tried to understand, thats alot more than Ivette did for Kaysar last nite. The more I read on their convo the more annoying she became!

Guest PrincessSchroeder
Some just said that Mike said he wanted to say saomthing bad about Eric like how did your grandparents die... I don't get it really and I don't see why that's so bad... See I wouldn't have gotten that being mean and I would have told them LOL...