Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

no eric didn't throw the chair, i watched it over and over, he did bolt up and he did knock it over in his jumping up but if you look at the chairs that are just those flimsy patio chairs. yes, he was angry and I would have been angry if some one (MIKE) had made the remark "Oh how did your grandparents die* in reference to the fact that they are jewish and the whole holocaust thing. He was sitting in the GR with jan and maybe kay and was saying that he should say something snide to him to antoganize eric... I don't blame e at all for getting pissed. I think it was a sick disgusting remark for that fool to make. imo he is a lowlife, immature, sorry excuse of a man (Mike)... I am not a huge fam of erics but i would pick him over mike and a couple of the other house guests any day!!! and about him saying f****** family... Many people say things in anger, like adding profane adjectives when they are heated. I myself have done that and not meant it towards any of the people i was defending but have said it in anger...

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess, then why did Eric did tell Kayser if he knew what was fixing to go down he would get out the way :?:

Just for the record I didn't get any PM's from any Eric supporters about him talking out of both sides of his mouth...

I didn't think you would!!

Yana, I have see ya around here quite a bit... I am an Eric supporter. I didnt respond to your post because I never heard him say that he meant to hit mike and it was a threat or whatever. I just heard him say that he would have never hit him. Sorry I cant help.

Thanks anyway... I understand what you are saying but if you go back and read the updates for the next morning you can see that it was said... Thanks again...

Who cares what someone says about them?

There is no where in the US that allows you the right to beat the hell out of another person because they said something about your mama!!

Oh, sorry - I forgot about the rednecks and abusers - they can all kill each other and that is fine :twisted:

There is no where in the US that allows you the right to beat the hell out of another person because they said something about your mama!!

Oh, sorry - I forgot about the rednecks and abusers - they can all kill each other and that is fine    :twisted:

what do you consider redneck? I know a lot of people from other states consider my family to be reneck and I can tell you violence is not an option at all :D

Guest princessmean1
Just for the record I didn't get any PM's from any Eric supporters about him talking out of both sides of his mouth...

I didn't think you would!!

Yana, I have see ya around here quite a bit... I am an Eric supporter. I didnt respond to your post because I never heard him say that he meant to hit mike and it was a threat or whatever. I just heard him say that he would have never hit him. Sorry I cant help.

But after the fight, Eric DID say he wanted to hit Michael. Did you block that out of your mind?

Oh, sorry - I forgot about the rednecks and abusers - they can all kill each other and that is fine    :twisted:

what do you consider redneck? I know a lot of people from other states consider my family to be reneck and I can tell you violence is not an option at all :D

the people who believe that this should be addressed by violence

I believe there is a difference between a redneck and abusers :!:

I do too. granted a redneck can be an abuser but an abuser doesn't have to be a redneck. I have known some "yankees" that were abusers. And trust me I have nothing against yankees. :)

I don't think that it is fair that Eric didn't get kicked out for attacking Mike like that! Others have been kicked out for threatening others (remember the knife thing?). But, he actually had to be held back from attacking Mike! I don't think that is right! :x

I wrote cbs and told them what the rules of the GAME was and when u make a threat to another player u get kicked out Eric should be gone so i will Keep sending letters to them with my displeasurement.

Guest CelticAnthem
I wrote cbs and told them  what the rules of the GAME was  and when u make a threat to another player u get kicked out  Eric should be gone  so i will Keep sending  letters to them with my displeasurement.

I'm pretty sure that CBS knows what the rules are. It's their call.

I think BB looked at the entire picture, everything that was happening by everyone, then talked to everyone, and decided that kicking anyone out of the house over the incident wasn't justified... I've read that Kaysar threw a bottle at Ivette, so the same question could be asked of Kaysar... and from the show Tuesday, you heard Mike say to Eric "what are you going to do about it", and motion for Eric to come to him...

evidently, in BB's eyes, just because Eric got up and was moving towards Mike wasn't enough reason for BB to take him out of the house... and we all have to admit that since then, despite everyone still being in the house, there has be no more incidents even close to the level of Saturday night...

now, that's my answer based on BB and what must be their interpretation of the rules... from a pure tv/ratings/house standpoint, I don't think BB *wants* to ever have to remove someone from the house... the knife incident was different than Saturday night... and Saturday wasn't a one vs the house situation... I think BB realized if they sent Eric packing, others were stating they'd be going out the door right behind him... and if they sent Eric, should they send Mike, and would Jan follow him?

why should he be kicked out? There was no physical contact. if anyone should be kicked out for an offense it should be Howie for multiple counts of sexual harrassment whether the girls are going along with it or not. I am not a fan of Eric either but c'mon this is a show and they are all for ratings and this got them ratings

There doesn't have to be physical contact to get thrown out. Scott from BB4 was thrown out for throwing a chair (not at anyone).

I think CBS is making a big mistake by bending this rule for Eric. It's setting bad precedent. They'll have to start making exceptions for more & more violations.

Eric should be gone.

but wasnt he carrying a BUTCHER KNIFE??? I dont believe Eric had any weapons and besides they were all drinking and when you mix testosterone and alcohol you get fights.

Scott wasn't carrying a knife... The one that put the knife to a girls neck was on 2... He was also kicked out even though the girl told BB that it was some sort of weird sexual foreplay...

Guest CelticAnthem
but wasnt he carrying a BUTCHER KNIFE??? I dont believe Eric had any weapons and besides they were all drinking and when you mix testosterone  and alcohol you get  fights.

HEY! I resemble that remark!

;)

ok I went back and did research and I remember Scott as being a major nutcase and all the other HG's felt threatened by him. If the HG's now felt threatened by Eric I would be all for his being booted but I don't think the two can be compared but I agree any type of violence whould not be tolerated. This was not violence.

I'm not sure but I think part of the reason CBS didn't send Eric packing

is because their partly to blame, Eric's blowing up and going after

Mike wasn't spontaneous at all. How many minutes was Eric outside

saying over and over if Mike came outside he was going after him, how

many times did he tell Ka you better leave you don't want to be here

when this goes down,,,,,,,Eric was just waiting for mike to come out and

look at him BB must have seen what all the viewers did, even more so

as their there and have all the camera angles........When Eric starting

spouting that he was going to go after Mike he should have been

called to DR and reminded of the no violence/threats rule would have

defused situation before it got to what it did............So as far as im

concerned CBS is just as responsible and because Eric didn't make

contact they gave him the second chance. I think if Eric hadn't said

anything at all, gave no warning that something was going to happen,

then BB could say they never seen it coming and have sent him home

guilt free. Just my opinon of why they didnt. What do you think

Guest LexSha

i like everyone else want Eric gone and i think these threads about CBS not doing the situation right are to just get our way and get him GONE. But i believe CBS did what they should have,, i agree that they heard it esculating with Eric saying the things he was saying,, they shouldhave called him in the DR and reminded him of the rules of the game. Scott threw a chair at a wall, Jason had a knife to someone neck, these are completely different situations to me,,, I believe this year they are letting things go to far,, (i like Howie more each day) but Howie says/does very degrading things,, (i like Kayser) Kayser stood in the latin ghetto's face (which i personally like seeing, she degrades him atleast once a day and most everyone else) Eric, Jennifer, April started the Micheal sexual predator situation, which should have been put a stop too before it got too far,, THIS A GAME,, but it is not turning out to be a very enjoyable game for anyone of us with all the useless drama ((( and i never seen Kayser throw a bottle that was another lie that i think ghetto Ivette started