Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Hey Shorty... Good to see you... You know your my buddy right... hehe but Janelle and Mike have talked bad about some of the others... The race talk is sicking on both sides...

i don;t like to bring other things into the forum but has anyone seen coach carter

maybe the ivette should see it, he sayd something like how do you expect others to respect your race if you do not! he says it when a boy uses the "n" word when talking to another boy(of the same race)

(i am trying not to step on any toes here please try to make sense of this)

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely did that with Janelle and I feel bad about it.  She has proved that she is a smart woman and a tough competitor, not just the blonde moron bimbo I thought she was at first glance.

Janelle, please accept my apology! :oops:

I love Janelle *sighs and eventually, swoons*

Guest shortybrown

I hear ya Christine...

I think Yana meant that both sides were trash talking about race behind each others backs, which makes it baaadddd!!!!

I just posted what was said between Michael and Eric under show updates. Yep I sat and wrote it all down.

Sorry but Eric was bated and bated bad! I do agree nothing would have happened physically atleast on Eric's end cause no fists were brought up. I watched. It was all finger pointing. Michael's first gesture was either a finger pointing or come here it was blurred.

I admit Eric lost his cool but he definitely did not deserve being thrown out. I am soo glad he wasn't.

It was great of Kaysar to try and diffuse the problem but tensions where HIGH at that point. He needed to either do it differently or wait til things cooled down. He could have said something like I heard Michael said something wrong to you, what did he say? Instead of what did he say, What did Michael say to you. That can be taken as him about to defend him or the other way to.

I am truly shocked they showed it. But glad. I am even more on Eric's side now. I was leaning after reading posts here.

If you watched the segment.....i shows perfectly clear Eric DID NOT throw a chair like every one said.......it shows the chair falling over when he got up. Everyone made it sound like he threw this chair violently. He did not. Everyone is dogging the group for bad mouthing......listen to michael!!!! He is no better. Everyone needs to remember this is a game. And every episode i have seen everyone eventually bad mouths or dogs or lies about ppl, its part of the game.

GOOOOOOOO ERIC!!!!!!!

Guest princessmean1

Yes, Eric was giving Michael the death stare all while Ivette ran her mouth. I'm so sick of her saying "I'm Latin", um, I think we all know that

Guest princessmean1
If you watched the segment.....i shows perfectly clear Eric DID NOT throw a chair like every one said.......it shows the chair falling over when he got up.  Everyone made it sound like he threw this chair violently.  He did not.  Everyone is dogging the group for bad mouthing......listen to michael!!!!  He is no better.  Everyone needs to remember this is a game.  And every episode i have seen everyone eventually bad mouths or dogs or lies about ppl, its part of the game.

GOOOOOOOO ERIC!!!!!!!

correct Eric didn't throw the chair, but Ivette and Eric started the heated discussion before Michael came out. All Michael did was look at Eric and Eric blew. I thought it was funny that Michael call Eric a midget and had a little penis!! That just made Eric even more angry!!

Guest metaldale

Mommy2 is that from a feed clip or from the tv show?

This is where the feeds are important because they edited it just right to show that. Eric said something was going to go down before hand, Eric was steaming and Eric said something first and glared Micheal down, I do see what you mean on tv show they edited it so tight that it looked that way but seeing the feeds in real time was different to me at least.

Plus baiting is allowed, reacting physically to it is not! That is the difference here, if you want to get technical Micheal has been baited for a week.

Eric also threw his chair which a guest in the past was kicked out for (he threw it at no one just like Eric did)

If you watched the segment.....i shows perfectly clear Eric DID NOT throw a chair like every one said.......it shows the chair falling over when he got up.  Everyone made it sound like he threw this chair violently.  He did not.  Everyone is dogging the group for bad mouthing......listen to michael!!!!  He is no better.  Everyone needs to remember this is a game.  And every episode i have seen everyone eventually bad mouths or dogs or lies about ppl, its part of the game.

GOOOOOOOO ERIC!!!!!!!

Eric and Ivette have said some pretty nasty things they just didn't show that..

I never said Eric threw the chair... I said he tried to hit Mike and he did!!! You are taking up for Eric but tell me what you think about the fact they showed him saying that he would never hit another human but they didn't show the part where he told Howie and Beau he had every intention to hit Mike and that he meant it as a threat? Just a question... I am not going to try to bash you after you answer... I only want to know what the defenders of Eric think about that...

and another thing........did you see kaysar go up to ivette like he did.......looked pretty scarey to me. He actually looked like he wanted to hit her. Bottom line is.....Eric did not hit Michael.......I sure would have. If that makes me a bad person for hitting someone due to someone saying crap about my family then so be it! Cant tell me no one wouldnt defend their family....And Rachael didnt tell Eric what was said.....All she said was that he was saying some really nasty things about his family Cant tell me no one wouldnt get defensive about that. Now you tell me, you get told he was saying nasty things about your family and you know thats going to get you worked up, then he comes out and goes out to the pool and stares down Eric, which he was doing earlier. I think it was a reaction alot of men would have had, but because its on national tv its a big deal, but if it was in the real world off the tv screen it would be a different story.

I'd be secure in the fact that i know that both myself and my family are above petty name calling...

second, I wouldn't refer to my family as my 'f-ing' family...that just makes them seems like an overly promiscuous bunch...and probably testifies to half of whatMicheal said to be true...

OK but the thing is what DID Mike say about the family... I didn't catch that part only something about grandparents but I don't exactly what... I think the fault lies with Rachel that she is the one that got Eric worked up and she didn't tell him it was something about his grandparents she made it sound like he was talking about Eric's kids and wife... And will you please tell me what you feel about my question?

Guest MommySport

The thing is, when Kaysar asked Eric what Michael said, Eric refused to answer him saying "it doesn't matter." Eric never heard Michael talking about his family himself. I still haven't heard or read exactly what Michael supposedly said about Eric's family. Does anyone know?

I guess it doesn't matter, Eric was acting out based on what someone else told him. Eric was looking for a fight by asking Michael "do you have a f*cking problem." He even warned Kaysar to stay clear from what was about to go down. He got out of his chair and was going directly toward Michael. In my opinion, it would have resulted in a physical fight if Eric was able to get to Michael.

While I don't believe Michael was helping the situation by calling Eric a "midget," I do agree with Michael that this whole thing is based on "he said, she said." It is ridiculous!!! I feel really bad for Michael, but thankfully there are more supporters in the real world who think he got a bad deal on BB!!! Eric is making a total fool of himself on this show. He may get further in the game than Michael, but it is Eric who is going to have a bad reputation after all is said and done. He only hurt himself.

OK but the thing is what DID Mike say about the family... I didn't catch that part only something about grandparents but I don't exactly what... I think the fault lies with Rachel that she is the one that got Eric worked up and she didn't tell him it was something about his grandparents she made it sound like he was talking about Eric's kids and wife... And will you please tell me what you feel about my question?

that is what i was saying in another post! i totally agree with you!

she also did not say that micheal admitted to jan without knowing that she was listening that is was too bad to say! so he really did not say anything!!!

Eric totally overeacted!!! why did he not go to micheal and get to the bottom of it if he is the "good" guy he says he is!!

and another thing........did you see kaysar go up to ivette like he did.......looked pretty scarey to me.  He actually looked like he wanted to hit her.  Bottom line is.....Eric did not hit Michael.......I sure would have.  If that makes me a bad person for hitting someone due to someone saying crap about my family then so be it!  Cant tell me no one wouldnt defend their family....And Rachael didnt tell Eric what was said.....All she said was that he was saying some really nasty things about his family Cant tell me no one wouldnt get defensive about that.  Now you tell me, you get told he was saying nasty things about your family and you know thats going to get you worked up, then he comes out and goes out to the pool and stares down Eric, which he was doing earlier.  I think it was a reaction alot of men would have had, but because its on national tv its a big deal, but if it was in the real world off the tv screen it would be a different story.

yes it would have been a different story "in the real world" Eric's ass would have went to Jail that night. BB's voice would have not come over the intercom and told him to stop..he would have continued.

And any real man would not have had that reaction a real man would talk it over like a civalized human being rather than trying to attack someone. Like you said Eric did not know what Mike said. How did he know Rachel was telling him the truth? A real man would have went to Eric to TALK it out not try to beat the crap out of him.

I agree that he didnt throw the chair and that Mike shouldnt have said anything about his family. However, they have said some really mean and nasty things about him. What do they expect him to do? Not lash back at all? Mike has been ganged up on my what 10 other HG? Of course he is going to say mean things back, look at what all they say about him. The only difference is Eric has tons of spys that run back and blow up everything Mike says and does.

Guest DraftKing

I don't recall ever reading that Eric threw the chair. What the producers found threatening was that Eric stood up quickly, which caused the chair to go flying. Eric later said that the chair flying, which was more a cause of the momentum of him standing, is what was the biggest concern to the producers.

Unfortunately, even on TV we were unable to tell exactly where Michael was looking (if it was at Kaysar getting the business from Ivette, or if he was staring at Eric). The four-panel video of the altercation is still worth watching, if for nothing else since it provides a 24-style view of the incident, one that you normally would never see of such a heated situation. I had seen most of the video that made it to TV, but only because I hunted down most of the various video feeds. 99%+ of the BB fans would've never had the chance to see that had it not aired tonight.

Agreed that Ivette could've been shown in more of an evil light, but at least some of her evil ways were displayed. I do wish that they would've shown how she kept saying "I hate Kaysar" over and over.

I thought they did an excellent job showing the altercation with the gold room discussion (Kaysar admonishing Michael), the Kaysar talk with Ivette/Eric outside, and then the incident itself. I was glad to see that they kept the line Michael used where he said "And you have a small penis" toward Eric in there -- I wasn't sure if that would end up making air. Plus seeing some of the stuff that was cut off from the feed was interesting as well.

Kaysar I thought was justified in what he did, and he came across as a sympathetic character to me. When Ivette accused him of hating women, he got mad, and rightfully so. He showed more self-control and composure in that situation than I might have been able to do myself under those circumstances.