Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W/E, people need to realize it is the producers decision (who are much more informed wheter you want to admit that or not), not ours.

oh you are right just because the producers say it is so that means we can't comment on it? Where are we living Nazi Germany?

ERIC NEEDS TO GO :wink:

Yessssssssssss nascar, seems he must be related or something tom the producers. ERIC is a very LITTLE man, and i use the word "man" loosely.

he should have gone.

Unfortunately this situation is going to mean Big Ratings for CBS and BB, they will hype it up for a week in all the Entertaiment news shows etc. and they will milk it for everything it's worth.

Rules and Honor and Integrity have no place in this game, it comes down to what is the best move to put anothe billion doallars in our pockets, it's good TV and what America wants to see, Why do you think there are so many Cops and when people go crazy shows on TV, because it's what the people want to see.

Eric and Ivette and Michael even will all be Judged on their Behavior by the outside world and more importantly their families and friends. It's funny because Eric was preaching on Friday and a again this morning, that he had a higher power to answer to, which was his kids, I hate to think what they have to look forward to in their lives when they see their daddy going beserk, not much of an example for them.

Oh well as I said ratings are ratings and money is money and they will use it all, with the most masterious of spins, I guarantee it.

draftking... april confessed to boobs and nose being done early on in the show.... and then michael discovered her "funky" chin, and it was exposed that she had that done too

Not that it was anyones buisness

There is no reason for someone to belech in someone's face, or fart on you or anything .. but my big brother did that kind of stuff to me all the time growing up .. it was rude .. but whatever .. not much you could do about it.

Ivette was not pot stirring when she replied to Michael... her pot stirring was running out to the backyard, telling everyone else .. and getting so riled up .. and planning what she was going to say .. and then deciding that she was going to go tell Michael off .. 

She kept repeating herself .. and the more she did, the more angry she got .. the more angry everyone got.

She = pot stirrer

First off Micheal isnt her big brother, he is one of her worst enemies in the game, plus i have 2 older brothers who would never do that to me because they know i would fly off the handle. Secondly, I LOVED how she was DEAD ON about his nasty teeth, man boobs, and waddle walk....and Eric acted on his own actions...Ivette didnt tell him to go off on Micheal...she was planning to and most likely would have if Eric didnt, I wish she did so she could put him in his place.

another big factor, is that Eric had his family pics up on the fridge in the kitchen, and jennifer heard mike and janelle talking, and mike said that those pics dont belong on the fridge... blah, blah, blah... and jennifer ran to eric and told him... which leads the drama queen (yes, i mean eric) to say that mike is f*ing around with his family... .give me a BREAK!

IMO i agree that the pics do NOT belong on the fridge... yes, he is HOH, but thats what the HOH bedroom is for... leave your pics there and go and look at them whenever you feel like - in the privacy of your OWN bedroom... he has way more luxuries than anyone else in the house right now, he shouldnt be flaunting pics around and rubbing peoples noses in it.

Eric has just gone too far... first with after the food comp, he rallies the troops afterwards to say "i dont wanna hear anyone blaming anyone for not finishing" we win together, we lose together....

Then he decides to make a speech about how "he" doesnt want to see anyone downing all the food in the first 2 days like last week!!! You know what?? thats none of his DAMN business!!

But the problem is that no one stands up to him. Its sickening...

ERIC HAS TO GO

i think everyone in this house should go besides kayser howie and janelle,

they all are getting on my nerves already, most of them think they have the game won, april, eric, ivette, james, jennifer, maggie, michael, sarah all of them get on my nerves so much beau got on my nerves last week but he knows who he can hang out with and have fun with now (janelle and kayser and howie). rachel hasnt really done anything to get on my nerves so right now she is nuetral.

if howie and kayser and janelle get to the final 3 i would love it so much.

I agree Jazzy if Eric's pictures were allowed then so should everyone else from Rachel until BB is cancelled that is HoH... How do you think it made others feel to see Eric being able to walk into the kitchen and see that when they can't? At least in the HoH room it's in his private room...

another big factor, is that Eric had his family pics up on the fridge in the kitchen, and jennifer heard mike and janelle talking, and mike said that those pics dont belong on the fridge... blah, blah, blah... and jennifer ran to eric and told him... which leads the drama queen  (yes, i mean eric) to say that mike is f*ing around with his family... .give me a BREAK!

IMO i agree that the pics do NOT belong on the fridge... yes, he is HOH, but thats what the HOH bedroom is for... leave your pics there and go and look at them whenever you feel like - in the privacy of your OWN bedroom...  he has way more luxuries than anyone else in the house right now, he shouldnt be flaunting pics around and rubbing peoples noses in it.

Eric has just gone too far... first with after the food comp, he rallies the troops afterwards to say "i dont wanna hear anyone blaming anyone for not finishing"  we win together, we lose together.... 

Then he decides to make a speech about how "he" doesnt want to see anyone downing all the food in the first 2 days like last week!!!  You know what??  thats none of his DAMN business!!

But the problem is that no one stands up to him.  Its sickening... 

ERIC HAS TO GO

He made that cheesy speech to cover Maggie's ass, and I havent heard anyone talk shit about her yet so guess it worked.

And it his his business as he is living off that amount of food just as they are....he has a few luxury foods in the HoH room but not enough to survive on.

I honestly didnt catch anything about the pictures, Im guessing he put them in the kitchen?

Guest DraftKing
Has anyone noticed that the minute Eric got with Ivette, she began with  telling him how kayser 'attacked' her?

And she is riling him up again!

Ivette's lies about Kaysar, and her attempts to assassinate his character, have been completely disgusting to me. And notice how others are less quick to jump on the anti-Kaysar bandwagon, whereas with Michael (and even Janelle) others were ready to jump on board right away. Since Kaysar is a nice guy and trying to make peace, Ivette is having to rely on outright lies toward Kaysar, which I think is not going unnoticed by the other houseguests.

In my personal opinion, Ivette is the closest BB has seen to pure evil in a houseguest. The way she throws around the word "hate" so easily really disturbs me.

Thats funny cause this is my 3rd BB and I have never seen anyone "tell" the HG they have to ration.He acts like he is better than everyone else!

I've also never seen anyone eat a whole box of cereal in one sitting like Ashlea did.

Well gee Ashlea is gone No need for the speech He could have said hey I was wondering could we try and ration the food so its not gone instead of demanding Im surprised he has not said let me see your plate before you eat so i know if you are eating to much!

Well gee Ashlea is gone No need for the speech He could have said hey I was wondering could we try and ration the food so its not gone instead of demanding Im surprised he has not said let me see your plate before you eat so i know if you are eating to much!

I didnt find him to be all THAT pushy, but with 12 other people in the room you NEED to be loud.

I've also never seen anyone eat a whole box of cereal in one sitting like Ashlea did.

You haven't been in my house when I come home from the grocery store and get a box of Rice Krispie Treats Cereal - that box is GONE

Eric has just gone too far... first with after the food comp, he rallies the troops afterwards to say "i dont wanna hear anyone blaming anyone for not finishing"  we win together, we lose together....

That didn't bother me that was actually pretty good advice. Okay I'll give him that..

Then he decides to make a speech about how "he" doesnt want to see anyone downing all the food in the first 2 days like last week!!!  You know what??  thats none of his DAMN business!!

Now THAT bothered me.. He didn't ask nicely he just demanded. YES ERIC HAS GOT TO GO! First micheal and then eric.. I can't believe there was a fight in the house.. i saw the pics and the dialog.. Oh and I heard it too thank you Morty! :)

I think it will be interesting if the girls find out that Ivette is a lesbian.

I think they may see her just a tad bit differently. Not that they should or anything but its easier for women to accept a man that is gay more than a woman.

For the record my sister is gay so I hold nothing against women that are.

Guest DraftKing

I'd hope that no one in the house would hold Ivette's sexual preference against her. If you're not going to dislike her for being an evil, mean-spirited liar who won't stop talking for 5 seconds, but you will dislike her for being a lesbian... well, that's just stupid.

I think it will be interesting if the girls find out that Ivette is a lesbian.

I think they may see her just a tad bit differently. Not that they should or anything but its easier for women to accept a man that is gay more than a woman.  

For the record my sister is gay so I hold nothing against women that are.

I think the fact that she hid it for so long will make it interesting when they find out. None of them would of cared that much if she had been honest bout it from the get go. But she's even lied to keep it hush hush. Thats if she even decides to tell them while they are in the house.

Guest Shockalot

I gotta say it - Im stunned CBS is allowing Eric to stay in the house!

Honestly this is really sleazy imo. Sure, they want to get the ratings when people tune in to see when a full-on fistfight ensues but this is NOT good.

It begs another question too - What happens when next season people are asked to enter the game?

I mean seriously, I would think how CBS has figured out that putting furious, borderline psychotic powerlifters into a house is a great way to get ratings and probably opt out.

In previous BBUSA's (Sebik, ScottBB4) there was zero tolerance for this - any physical threatening (including trying to be funny or against inanimate objects) anything like this = instant eviction!

This has been true for all other BB's around the world - You are gone!

Well.. looks like the bar has been lowered and this is now allowed. So much for the game of mental fortitude and mind over circumstances is long gone.

Say hello to physical intimidation and threats.