James

Jem

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this is the James thread, I was only speaking about James being a crybaby loser. If I were in Matt's thread, I would also call him a crybaby loser. Last season, I called Amber a crybaby loser in her thread.

What makes it worse seeing James and Matt cry as they also acted like hard asses.

Losers.

Poor James all alone on his bike peddling across America.

You guys are not giving him all the credit he deserves. He is riding his bike across THE WORLD! How he intends to ride across the ocean, IDK, but I'm sure he has an amazing plan. :rolleyes4:

I wonder how far he has gone on his world bike tour? 10 miles? 20? Has he even left the town he started in?

Let's not all get our knickers in a knot here with our opinions of James "biking" across america. The kid is still in his 20s, has no obligations to anyone but himselve, and so what if he finds the experience of peddling his dupa across the country, over land and sea, a goal in his life he wants to accomplish.

My son was in his late teens when he told me someday he wanted to "backpack" across Europe. I told him that if that was his goal to do one day, then do it, but, he needed to prepare for it, physically, emotionally and financially.

By age 26 with no debt to anyone off he went. He went to Amsterdam (of course), Spain (ran with bulls), Italy, France, England, and even managed to go to Australia. All of this he did on his own, living in hostels and working at resorts and hotels when he needed cash to continue. After four years he was home and looking to settle into his own niche in life.

He is now getting engaged (to a young women he met on his excursion) and looking forward to marriage and a family. He has album after album of photo to show family and children. He had life experiences that I know I could only dream about. He left a boy and came home a man.

Your son was a great age to go on an adventure like that. It must have been amazing for him!! Good for him.

He seems to have had maturity on his side where James doesn't.jmo

Suez I love that about your son. Sounds like he is a good kid and what a wonderful experience he had.

I just don't think that is James's story. There is no proof that he ever left bar 107 to go on his adventure. He might have gone to the next town who knows. I will do some research to find our more about his "trip". So far I have not found anything to prove he really left town. I think the pics and the story and the bike were just a PROMO for the show.

Heck he might be Grodner's son she gave up for adoption for all we know.

I know someone has already said this...but what exactly is your "HO" based on? I mean do you know the guy? Hung out with him? Talked to his bff? Oh, thats right you are watching him on BB. Well, I guess you know exactly who he is.

Who's to say that it isn't just his schtick for the show...just like Natalie being a NFL cheerleader and Allison & Sheila being lesbians, or Kail not telling that she owned half of the town she lived in, etc, etc?

I know someone has already said this...but what exactly is your "HO" based on? I mean do you know the guy? Hung out with him? Talked to his bff? Oh, thats right you are watching him on BB. Well, I guess you know exactly who he is.

whome.gif

:wub: Thanks guys, he is sorta special to me. He is by no means perfect, but then again, neither was his momma.....but where I messed up in my late 20s/early30s he is getting a grip and that makes me happy.

Maybe I see something in James even I don't understand, but it might stem from raising a boy with wanderlust.....

and just what is HO?? I know it must mean something really easy to figure out but ???

Could be SuzQ.

I have to admit something. I feel for Sheila because she reminds me of my mother who died at a young age. Mostly in her looks but some of her facial expressions too.

Abba you can copy that little who me guy. It belongs to the internet. It is one of my favorites. whome.gif

Oh I didn't know what HO meant. I thought it meant something else.

Guest nerorowan

UHOH!!! Time to hustle azz like only you can James!!! Work your voodoo magic (with a little bb help)! :Genie:

*sigh*

James, I suspect, will now leave, and be able to go play with Chelsia in the sequester house.

hmm...not a bad option, is it? Putting up with TC or putting out with Chelsia?

Archived