James

Jem

I can relate to what you are sayin SueZ, I have 2 grown sons one 38 and one 32 and believe me they kinda take after ol mom, and it was hard in the earlier yrs because they sowed lotsa oats, we always want em to do it better than us.

That said, I just do not get that feeling from James, we all make mistakes and he is gonna have huge regrets, my boys did a lot of crrraaazzzy stuff, but never to the same dance as James. I am real proud of all my kidlets, even tho the oldest is 40 they are all still kids in my eyes, it is the mom in us, hey and James has a mom somewhere that must feel the same way we do, I am still not crazy bout him. Sounds like your Boy had the time of his life, good for him. 3 thumbs up,lol

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the difference in a 21 year old back packing through Europe or biking across the US?

Maybe he can cry and sob and cry and sob and convince Adam and Ryan that Natalie needs to go.

Really he only has to convince Adam. He is the one that is going to have to have the A-Ballers to put her up if/when Ryan uses the POV.

after all the times I have heard Adam and Ryan say to each other "that kids gotta go" meaning James, James is gonna go, but we also know that there will be much talk and so many ideas of flip flopping goin on before wens show actually happens, sorry, but this is going to be a hoot to see the all hustlin buns.

I think it is funny that people bag on James for biking across the WORLD... do you remember what his goal was? It would be neat to see what some of the baggers have as a claim to fame... NADA is my guess.

mac Europe??? How wonderful! I have been overseas to the European countries several times for vacation... It is beautiful!!! Oh yeah... I guess I am a mean person too! !!!

you are not mean myss, no way, and all I heard Marty was that he was on his bed thinkin, he always goes to bed whren the goin gets tough.

Guest nerorowan

BB has James in the diary room now. Probably giving him ideas onwhat he should say to save himself. They are picking their boy up and dusting him offto send him out for the fight of his life.

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

mac Europe??? How wonderful! I have been overseas to the European countries several times for vacation... It is beautiful!!! Oh yeah... I guess I am a mean person too! !!!

yeah myss! mean people unite! ;)

i'm hitting the UK, amsterdam and rome over a 2 week period. should be a blast.

with james getting the boot, i'll be ok missing team christ gloating.. ha

BB has James in the diary room now. Probably giving him ideas onwhat he should say to save himself. They are picking their boy up and dusting him offto send him out for the fight of his life.

You know, you're right. BB should ignore him entirely, not capture his opinion or raw emotions directly at the POV competition that he knows will likely send him home or do any of the things that they do with every person before him who was aware that they are going home.

I am sure that they should know that it is their responsibility to ensure that the conspiracy theorists be pampered to and assured that they will not do anything remotely close to what surely should be their job just to make others feel better and safer.

Yeah. Cause that makes all the sense in the world.

I'm thinking James isn't done yet.

Just re-grouping til he comes up with a plan.

I'm sure he's not going to go out the door without ONE more play

I wonder what he'll come up with to try and get another week in the house (no matter what he's saying now)

I smell a plan, and even after he gets out of the house I seriously do not think he is going to get back on the road biking, unless he can talk chelseia into joining him.

Archived