James

Jem

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I was just watching the clip of James crying like a little baby. Wow this guys takes this game so hard. I though he did not like materialistic stuff and he was just in the house for fun.

If it's good enough for Donatos, apparently it's good enough for James. Yes, Allison does like her freaks.

I'm not fully convinced, though, that James won't still be nominated if the veto is won by someone other than James.

So, now that he has dried his tears, gotten his dupa off the block party ... why in Sam's Hell isn't James and Adam discussing the bros against the girls senerio??? Come on guys...take Sharon/Ryan and run with it.

WHOOOO HOOO JAMEY BOY...cry, crawl, grovel, win POV .... make it to next week!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

best case scenario...james wins pov, takes sharon off...ryan or nat go home then james or sharon win hoh...fast forward to a double eviction where either survivor (nat or ryan) follows. oh, please! that would be the best. happy freakin birthday matty!

ITA Penquin :animated_bouncy:

who won food comp...

it would be amazing if nat went home this week and than James wins hoh.. and puts shelia and ryan up and sends ryan home.... and than ...selia....

than sharron and adam and james left...

boy James did a number on ol Adam, very Strange choices, I am with you Marty, I am happy I am not so crazy about any of these folks, guess I am off to watch Bad.

My husband got a huge laugh at my expense tonight. When James thought about having to spend one more week in fear for his safety in the house and he broke down, I started crying again. You can say they were fake; I say they were real. I don't care who you are, but if you are constantly having everybody after you in that house and having to pull yourself off the hook time and again with nobody to reallly be able to save you but yourself... its no wonder the kid is breaking down. Yes, I like James. I understand you don't. I always knew there would come a time that the "TC" would turn on itself. Why is everyone so shocked now? We knew it would have to happen soon.

I just wish Natalie would get a little bit real. Her bulls**t regarding BB picking competitions solely to keep James in the competition is ridiculous. If they were doing that, James would have won the last HOH competition. It would have been a simple thing for them to give James the More or Less answers in advance if they were going to run the game like that. He has had to count things too. He lost that competition. Adam would have won that other POV if he'd drank all the drinks, which I DO believe he threw that competition as well. Ryan SHOULD have won the last POV but he didn't believe in himself. Yet somehow, I'm supposed to believe that BB is trying to pick competitions JUST so James could stay? Get real.

Amen MISHA! Natalie has been counting stuff since day one and they even allowed her to paint it down on paper with nail polish and shower it to her team. The night before the HOH Adam and Ryan were counting everything in the house on SHO2, yet it's rigged, considering they were the only 2 up doing the counting? HMMMMMM Interesting. Some Christian NAt is, you are suppose to pray for your enemies not against them. Love thy neighbor. She prays in Vain not in substance. Her and Sheila think they are the SHIT. As much as I want James to win this , something tells me he's out on Wed which is a shame because there won't be anything left to watch on that show. If I hear SHeila pucker her lips and say OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK one more time i'm going to parachute into that house and whoop her ass my gawd #@$(@(~$&@#($&(#@~$&(#@$&(@#$&@

Archived