James

Jem

Is it just me or is the jury house going to be living hell for Matt with Chelsia, Josh, and James there?

that could be the interesting tv part.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'' I smell a plan, and even after he gets out of the house I seriously do not think hwe is going to get back on the road biking, unless he can talk chelseia into joining him. ''

He told Julie he planned to go bike across America ( oh lucky us ) and she asked if Skank ( she said Chelsia but you KNOW she was thinking Skank ) was going to join him? He looked freaked and said No, not likely. Damnit, there goes the perfect chance to run em BOTH over in one shot. pffftttttttttt

Is it just me or is the jury house going to be living hell for Matt with Chelsia, Josh, and James there?

that could be the interesting tv part.

Actually, I see them all drunk 24/7. :D

bitter bitter jury

do tell pokey, BAD isn't on for a while,lol

OK, lat night, when I came online and found out Adam did not nom James...........I was like WTF.............after reading the "updates" and comments, I totally understood what he did..........I think that BB even monitors what is on the feeds...........because on BBAD it was obvious that Adam had NO agreement with James..........they (BB) have gone overboard in trying to make James something he is not.

Adam put his balls to the walls..........and it turned out he did the right thing............James can talk and they can pretend to listen but he's GONE!

I think so too, as Ryan and Adam have wanted him g-o-n-e- for some time now, I think this time it is a cinch dommino

Well, it worked out and I have to give Adam kudo's........YIKES.........he was smart enough to think that NOT putting James up might give his "team" the edge...........I totally have discounted him before now.

Ok, I'll explain...........last night I thought WTF, then I read the updates and believed he had aligned with James........I came home today and watche BBAD (taped) and it is so obvious, because he kept saying it........he thought every week that James was on the block, he faught harder.........Adam just tried to change things up..........thinking if James wasn't ON the block, he might not try as hard.........they would have a better chance...........it was an amazing move..............but unless you saw BBAD, you would never know it..........from the posts, BB did NOT focus on this part of his plan.

Seemed like James was trying to get a rise out of Shelia....

but, Shelia wasn't taking the bait.

I don't think James is done trying to see what he can do.

lol... talk about being between a rock and a hard place :wacko:

I understand, Marty.............Adam so confuses me..........but maybe that is his strength

I originally thought he was a dud.........but, although I think he is still aligned with his "CT".........he is a wild card and going out on a limb to try to BD James instead of ust putting him up has really changed my opinion of him.

It could have worked out or not.....................Adam covered all his bases.......who'd of thunk!!!!

Hey they are all in the jacuzzi talking nice and getting along. James really is acting like a nice guy and not crying or pouting. hummmmm

Ok, I'll explain...........last night I thought WTF, then I read the updates and believed he had aligned with James........I came home today and watche BBAD (taped) and it is so obvious, because he kept saying it........he thought every week that James was on the block, he faught harder.........Adam just tried to change things up..........thinking if James wasn't ON the block, he might not try as hard.........they would have a better chance...........it was an amazing move..............but unless you saw BBAD, you would never know it..........from the posts, BB did NOT focus on this part of his plan.

I saw it all unfold on live feeds...I def don't think it was amazing. I think it was extremely risky and lucky on Adam's part...so far anyway....and it all has to do with trust until pov ceremony. James did promise not to use the pov if he won....but James has gone back on his word in the past...so there was a gamble on Adam's part to trust James in the first place. If James did win pov and took Sharon off...Adam would have had to nominate Ryan or Natalie. James and Sharon could have controlled the vote and evicted whichever replacement was put up. Adam would have been a POS in his alliance eyes if that scenario played out.

The whole idea that James would have fought harder to get off the block doesn't hold water either...Adam told James if he didn't win pov that he'd be putting him up...so for James the risk was the same....he had to win. It's just better for James now because he still has the opportunity to sway Adam to not put him up as the replacement.

Currently James is still not on the block....not until pov ceremony....and if/when Ryan uses pov and if/when Adam puts James up. If Adam had originally put James up for eviction along with Sharon...he'd still be on the block right now and there be less risk the pov would be used by someone else to take him off. But even if he had won today, while being on the block, he would have only saved himself...Sheila would go up but R & N would control the vote and would evict Sharon. TC would not have been at risk at all throughout.

Last night Sheila, Ryan and Nat were pissed that Adam played it this way. If James won pov today and if he took Sharon off...R, S & N would have booted Adam onto James' island...for sure. There cool with Adam now because his misguided backdoor plan just happened to work. well...hopefully it will work still...

Archived