James

Jem

If JAmes does not campaign until his eyes pop out

I'd pay to see that.

Its already boring as hell in that house now that James has been defeated.

He's not defeated yet. And if James is the "exciting" component of this game and losing him will make people turn off their feeds and tv sets then it should be done now because he's still in the house and there's nothing exciting about him.

Unless....he's only the life of the party when he thinks he has it all under control. He's just like the rest of them.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that any of them are great at being entertaining.....

I never found James the least bit entertaining. Is he even funny? I have always thought that James pouting crying and laying in bed all the time and being antisocial was very boring.

His claim to fame is banging Chelsia and jumping out of a box and going off on Sheila. Yes he did get lucky and win 3 comps but that was anticlimactic in the house because most of the other HG were happy about it.

Those who don't like James will always not like James. Nothing I can say will change that. So since this is the James thread, I will post that I am unhappy if James goes home.

The competitions were always exciting because there were people on opposite ends of the house fighting for survival. Rooting for the underdog always gives an adrenaline rush and once James is gone, there is just a matter of which one of the nose picking, racist, lying, hypocritical "Team Christ", backstabbing, cocaine addict, marijuana smoking idiots is going to make it to the finals. Boring.

In addition... its not surprising to me that Natalie did not realize that a cup of Joe was coffee. I'm sure she's just used to the Joe's that paid for her to strip for them.

I agree with your post Misha! I don't know who I will cheer on if/when James leaves. However, if James leaves, I bet that Natalie will start bashing Adam even though this week and last week it's been alllll about "Hiiiiiiii Ballllllller" and full court flirting going on.

I am still keeping hope alive that James will SNAP OUT OF IT and start talking sense to Adam and Ryan about flipping the house around!! Sadly, I don't think that he will but until the Veto ceremony I am cautiously hopeful...

I really want to cheer on my boy but I can't want it for him more than he does...so, in a quiet voice, goooo James.

Hey Fatcat...look at my avitar and your looking at me....:)

Misha, spoken like a true James fan. And right on spot as to how boring its going to be.

It was the idea of James beating out the TC that made me root for him. The underdog status. The "he shouldn't be here" attitude radiating off NRA & Shebot that pushed me to hope he made it ... if Sharon wasn't so hell bent on taking CHubs with him...she might of been my next victim ..er a..choice.

The only bright spot salvagable for me is going to be watching them start backstabbing, slamming, being verbally abusive and mfing each other in their God Fearing Christian way..... :pray2:

Buncha suckers :lol:

I think I like Sheila because I think of her as the underdog that everyone made fun of and treated her like crap because she is older. (and I think she is sora normal)

SueZ, love your avi, so you are lookin good mama!!!!! I am at the point of waiting to see how ugly it gets when they are at the point of picking each off and eating their own, of course Christian style, I am sorry for all you James lovers, I know what it is like when the one you like gets the boot, that is mostly the story of my life with BB, as I said, I was crushed when Maggie actually WON, I am just happy I am not crazy about any of em this year, so I just watch all the antics and comment when I can or need to laugh with some one, hey we have had some laughs around here, hey and BigMDgirl you know that an addiction is an addiction, you can just switch to someone else, none of us can quite put the pipe down from season to season, it is just this year we got no break like we usually do, and season 10 will be upon us before we know it. OMG, who knows what that si gonna be :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

oh and since this is the Janes thread I hate that robe, guess he has it on cause of chelskanka,lol

I F .... by any chance .... James figures out how to save himself and ends up winning this thing....

The 1st thing he should do is have that bow tie tat removed.

It's going to be hard for anyone to take him the least bit serious as he ... ummm grows up

(I'm looking at the pic right above)

if he ends up getting booted ... I'm sure he'll keep his fans abreast of what he's up to in the future

yes, that tattoo is one of the worst of any ink I have ever seen, not only is it poorly done, it is just silly, I enjoy the art of tattoos, I only have 1 little one, all 4 of my children have more than 3 each, but they are all well thought out and artfully done. James tattoos look like they were not thought out, and the artist who did them was not thought about either, it looks like the tatoo artist who did his tatts really was an amature, and that is too bad because it is not an easy thing to get them off, I guess lasers are the only way with out cutting a section of skin out and sewing the two side together which of course will leave a scar. His ink is just sort of randomly thrown around his person.Even if he does not win, I hope he reads the feed back on his ink and gets them removed or revised. I would think Kat Von D would even maybe donate her time and art and help him revise them so they look like something.

I think she is not only Hawt,and she does beautiful work, her tatoos look sooo real, especially her portraits, love LA ink way better than Miami Ink, and think she has a better group of artists in her shop. It would be a great thing if she could straighten his poor tatts out, ya know her beau on the show is roy orbisons son, I just love her.

James really is a different sort, I'll tell ya, I wish I coulda liked him more, but I just can't

you're gettin one from Kat wicked?? that would be awesome. I've had my little tattoo since 1971 on my wrist, got it before tattoos were popular, especially on girls, I was a girl then,lol A guy Named Lyle Tuttle did it, and I thinkin in his time he was very well known on the Sunset Strip which is where I got mine done, he just did it free hand, no stencil, I heard that he did Janis Joplins tattoos, don't know if that is so. If I had been of this generation I would have a teeny nose piercing, I like em.

James needs a re-vamp on his, for sho

I'm hoping that Ryan's sprained "whatever" is reason enough for Adam to think that Ryan is NOT going to win HOH next week so he decides to nominate Nat instead of James in return for James' loyalty and attempt to win what may very well be an endurance comp. Who knows though. As you can see, I'm just not posting as often because my reason for intense watching and participating is disappearing before my eyes.

Its my pity party and I'll whine if I want to... whine if I want to... whine if I want to...

:sing::lousings:

You would whine too if it happened to youuuu......rrrr favorite.

Why does everyone seem to think that TC will be mad with one another after they are down to final 4 and they have to evict each other?

In last season Jameka was fine with losing ...

Dick was mad with Zach so that is why he gave Zach hell but if they were friends I don't think they would have had any problems ...

In season 7 when Jenelle evicted Will he was fine and when Boogie evicted Janelle she was fine ....

So why do you guys think that they will be bitter with one another?

What more can I say about Jimmy...My pink freak has given up! I know that some people think that he's boring but I find him very interesting and he's a smart guy and obviously, well travelled. And tonight he said that he partied with Quentin Tarantino one night (I used to work for his mother--go figure...).

because TC is very hypocritical, it is a facade, I do not think all of them will be happy campers when they start gettin picked off, Sheila will possibly hadle it fine, but Nat will not and neither witll Ryan or Adam, they will get petty and mean, just sayin , it is my prediction.

And Misha love that song, it was a very popular number when I was in high school, showin my age,lol

Well Fatcat... I'm not a spring chicken myself... though the song had been around a bit before I was listening to music. But I have very strange and eclectic tastes in music. I'm just as happy listening to Rodgers & Hammerstein's musicals as I am listening to The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Celine Dion, Guns-n-Roses and hell... almost any of the 80's music. The only music that drives me crazy is twangy country music. Some contemporary country isn't always bad, but the twangy stuff... *shudders*

I don't necessarily see Adam getting TOOOO overly mean... but Ryan might. Nat? Definitely. If Adam were to nominate Nat instead of James... Ooooooo... the fireworks that would come out of her mouth. I sense Nice Natty would be hiding under the covers when Nasty Natty appears. Oh crap. Hang on a sec. I forgot that Nasty Natty likes it under the covers too. Her hypocrisy and sheer out lies tonight just make me cringe. I mean, Ryan flat out said earlier that he heard them. Either she has no clue that people capture stuff like that on tape in the middle of the night or she's actually convinced herself that it did not happen. Either way... she's starting to scare me. Moreso than normal.

On BBAD tonight they were playing that game with the questions on the cards. What other language would you like to speak? James said, Japanese. Got me to thinking that maybe that tat on his chest isn't a bow tie but rather a Japanese letter/word/symbol or something??? just a :animated_scratchchin:

Nah. Its a bowtie. LOL I honestly think that James is a genuinely good person and more intelligent than people give him credit for. I also think that losing his father at 14 ended up stirred a rebellious period in him. (thus the tats and the pink hair)

I also think that the time he has spent traveling around the country has given him an outlook that very few have. Until you've spent time wondering where you're going to sleep that night or wondering how you're going to get your next meal... you tend to take life and your things for granted.

He goes to the Sauna and Sharon gives him a massage and instantly Natalie starts accusing. I swear... I just don't know how much more of Natalie's "I can't help it if America loves me" BS. She's in for almost as huge of an awakening as Amber got when she came out of the house to find out that not very many people love her as much as she loves herself.

natalie has a LOT of fans though. i'm always surprised. i guess they just think she's played a good game...which she is. she's so bossy to her alliance and they all listen to her...i think they are intimidated by her. i can respect her game play...but anything i thought was "sweet" about her is gone, unfortunately. i do like james. there's more to him than initially appears. i wish he could stay...but doubt it.

Archived