James

Jem

honestly, lvgal, i did see it too and i didn't see the laughing etc. i just saw him more stating that he had had jobs...he went on to tell about the sign company, etc. i just saw him stating it...it didn't come across to me as him bilking anyone. in spite of my having a soft spot for james, i really am not an evil doer. and i realize you were just stating what you saw, but since it seemed so different to me it did seem like an opinion...just like mine was.

james seems attracted to sharon tonight! anyone else see this?

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK the plan to keep James and turn the house upside down is squashed.

Adam told Ryan and Ryan told Natalie.

Can't these people keep a secret and their mouths shut for 5 minutes?

Natalie is golden again.

James knows its squashed...he knows he's toast! (making myself hungry) :cheeseburger:

Anyways, just hopin ole Jamey boy keeps :stirthepot: ...he needs to keep letting them all know that Ratynat has got to go if they want to win the big $$.

i would love it if he outed nat to everyone before he leaves...but i doubt they'd believe him. they act so clueless! "we're all friends" "whoever wins, we're happy"! i just don't get that. batty is playing to win.

oops! typo! meant "natty" is playing to win.

I would love to see everything on the table. Natalie and her F2 with everyone and her guy alliance and her girl alliance. Ryan and his F2 with everyone. Even Sheila and her back deals. Sharon and her real feelings. Is she and evil doer seeking vengeance or is she girl alliance?

Who is really with who?

The only one that really might not get hit too bad is Adam because all he does is mumble. Who knows what he saying?

Yes let the outing begin.

I don't care what anyone else has to say about him. If I had to pick one person to play with from all the seasons past and present, I would pick James as my partner. He knows what he is doing, I think he just picked some of the wrong people to group with. Chelsia would've been great if she couldve kept her mouth shut, Sharon was a good pick. I love Joshuah, but he pysched himself out too much. If he would've had Matt and Nat (as much as I can't stand that girl) they would've been the strongest and kicked some butt and probably won the game.

But I Don't Care....I will always be on James side. I just hope that the most boring girl in America a.k.a. Sharon can win after James is gone and maybe take home the game for her alliance...but it is doubtful. If Natalie wins I will be standing outside CBS Studios protesting. LOL.

Go James....you and Chelsia can just do it all night in the sequester house. LOL....

I'm pretty indifferent to him allegedly being the one to go (we all know that things can change in a split second). I see it this way.... none of the HG's should win, so they all need to leave at some point in time. Though I do admit, I didn't think Adam would put him up....

With them not having any contact to the outside world it must be difficult. I thought/hoped Adam would not put James up. I would have liked to see him backdoor Natalie or Ryan they think they are running the show. It would have showed them they are dispensable. No one is stable in that house. I think that is what makes it interesting.

Welcome to Morty's crazy7.

I think James likes living on his own little island. It seems he is ready to go as much as the DR would love him to fight. They did probably tell him he has a huge fan base out there and he is ready to move on. I am sure he will get a lot of "sponsors" that think James was not loved because of his uniqueness. People like the rebel James.

Not me.

'' I think James has been playing the best game. He is very entertaining. I will be sad to see him leave. But no one is giving him a chance. ''

Does a doubletake...

LOL@Wicked

You can never convince people that James was ever given a fair chance and did not suffer prosecution from Big Brother and the mass.

perception....

I had to read a cpl pages to get caught up, it seems to me that james did have a very cavlalier attitude the night he was telling about his many jobs and travels, but then I just do not like him cause I don't, I try not to think about all of what he has involved himself in because the I would really be more disgusted than I already am. A lot of his shennanigans is because he is young and really has barely scratched the surface of his life. I do not think he has played a great BB game, he is waaay too emotional, he has acted like a 3 yr old and pouts when he doesn't get his way and is all happy when he is not on the block, That is not saying that I think any of them are playing a good game, they are all off the wall in my BB book. Bring on season 10 pls

Archived