James

Jem

911 ....

I think you can chalk up a lot of the comments zeroing in on James to the lack of not much else

to post about.

It's been slim pickings throughout BB9 ....

Even the type of great videos of past HG's is missing this year.

and ohhhh.... the poor Live Feed Updaters .... awwwwww

edit: American Outfitter ? I'll be curious to see how that works out

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we've all in one way or another had firsthand experience with men including in confined situations with males in numbers. I lived with 6 airline men and worked construction. Been there. And I still think James is a bawler and ridiculous. I don't care if men OR women cry. I am just as disgusted by a woman being a bawl baby. As far as name calling. It happens on the board and few are exempt from doing it. No one had us sign a waver saying we had to be fair or mature on here. It's an outlet. In fact I bet even you've disgusted someone somehow. But they probably shrugged it off. Now if you'll excuse me.... I'm off to post wicked things about other posters and HG's......

cackles and rubs hands together in evil anticipation...

myss,

Thank you.

And no, I don't feel as if many respected my wish for the James bashing to tone down. I must have expected too much. I don't believe in kicking a man when they are down. Obviously, others do not feel that way.

I agree slowpoke... it is slim pickings... but the some of the people that are bagging on him about this that and the other are doing the exact same thing! I just think that some need to quit with the hypocrisy, matter of fact they are the ones that call foul and call hypocritical game play by the HG's... I have remained constant with my calls... I liked James and Nat from the get go... Adam disgusted me with his claims of roofie slippage (true or not) and his 'retarded' comment... Sheila has always squawked and squealed and played the single mom card (like probably half of us here are), Sharon has always been the squealer and the drag queen voice... Ryan has always been an idiot (heck anyone that is called out by their supposed love of their life as a racist is a loser in my books) and his obsession with food is insane and I believe he needs help with that. I have been disgusted by Ryan, Adam and Matt and their drug trafficking and selling... I have seen too much and have a boyfriend who is in law enforcement and his life is on the line because of those damn dealers... I have no issus with Alex (matter of fact I think he is easy on the eyes...) Amanda's BUENO ground my last nerve (I think it would have been ok had she known what it meant and used it appropriately) but other than that she is an ok kiddo... so on and so forth...

I don't have a problem with people being wicked Oh Wicked One. Being wicked is fun.

Being cruel is not fun. Perhaps I'm simply too new to the BB world (I began at the All Stars), and very new to the message boards... I prefer to be happy, so I'll just stay away from being at the message boards often if this is what it will be like. I was very offended by the immediate post regarding my request to please tone down the James bashing since it is OBVIOUS to anyone that there is nothing he can do to stay.

Best to thicken your skin on here because everyone's got their own ideas and levels of what's OK. Call em on it and they'll eat you for lunch CHOMP CHOMP! Well, unless you are creative and quickly take revenge with a voodoo doll of them.... *wicked grin*

Wicked I have indeed disgusted some here, and they contacted me and I stopped!!!! I respected the wishes of my fellow board members on the things they asked me not to do, and IF they choose to say who they are, they can... the individuals CAN verify that I did as requested... I agree it is an outlet but some people just have no common sense in what they write, and say things less intelligent than my neighbors 5 year old daughter! It baffles me how some act and how they keep on thinking they are funny, yet in the background of PM's they are being laughed at... I just think that true colors are coming out and respect is being lost...

Misha, you can also block certain users, which is what I am going to start doing as I am feeling my braincells shinking as I read the nonsense... of course they will talk smack but I don't care... I won't have to read it. I would hope you would stay as you have some great points on happenings in the BB house and give some great insights on things I have missed... I enjoy your posts and look forward to reading more...

Wicked you better watch it or I am going to join up with the "good" people.

As much as I love being and evil doer I may have to switch sides.

Things I love about James:

I love that James does jumping jacks when he wins a veto.

I love that he seems to be a senstive guy.

I love his purple pants

I love that he comforted Chelsia when she was leaving. That was sweet.

I love that he he jumps out of boxes that have bows on them.

I love that he keeps in shape by riding a bike.

more to follow

i love that james wont win bb 9 :D

I like the purple pants too! I don't like the pink T-Shirt though... it needs to be refreshed, maybe re-dyed and brighter!

Things I like about James...

He is definitely unique

He marches to his own drummer

He has some smarts in the game

He can cook!

He has a good goal of discovering the world via bicycle

He does care about people

He is real

he said he would sign up in the military to fight for our great country

The things that I like about James.

1. That he can wear pink in his hair where I can not.

2. That he can not only speak his mind but does.

3. That he wears pink shirts that I happen to like on guys

4. That he can bring smiles when they are needed

5. That he is kind and considerant unless backed into a corner

6. I know this is not a like but that I feel that he will go along ways with his big heart due to him caring about others above his own needs -Hence the bike treak accross the USA.

Ok all of you James haters Bring it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've flip-flopped as much as the hg's in this game. At first, I did not like James at all, then he kinda grew on me (especially after Chelsia left). I did like Natalie, then her self-rightousness really got to me when she told Adam he wouldn't have God's protection anymore. Now I can't stand her. I liked Sheila at the beginning, then she got on my nerves really bad, now I'm kinda liking her again. Adam, good points and BAD points. Ryan, the same. Sharon, I've always liked. Josh, couldn't stand him. Matty, indifferent.

I'm just kinda neutral about the entire cast. Makes it easier to keep emotions out of it. When you REALLY like a player, it's upsetting to hear bad things about them. (I used to get really upset during S6 when peeps bashed Janelle.) When you're just not that into them though, it doesn't really matter who says what.

Archived