James

Jem

myss911 wrote

Oooooh I could be... you never know! And who are you to lable me too sensitive about anyone? I have stood up for everyone at one point or another... James is just a hot topic right now... I think you are way to sensitive about my sensitivity...

HUMMMMMMM I can safely say you are the least sensitive person out here that I know. I think you are down to earth and say what you mean and mean what you say. You have fun and you keep us updated very well and have for a while now. I am still scratching my head going where did they come up with that load of crap.

Jem wrote

Not all of them no....

Well they were chuckling at least. I know Nat put on a show but she kept on looking and talking about it lol.

I find it humerous that James would do it. Well did Nat not do something like that also? I thought I read or heard she did correct me if I am wrong. Please!!!

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am very sensitive when things need to be sensitive, hell with my job and with my extra carricular activities, one who wasn't sensitive wouldn't be doing above said... but that was just an odd comment...

lol I had thought so. I guess they want more then 15 minutes of fame..

Myss911 wrote

Well I am very sensitive when things need to be sensitive, hell with my job and with my extra carricular activities, one who wasn't sensitive wouldn't be doing above said... but that was just an odd comment...

See I knew it you know when and what to say and where to say it too. Still cant figure out why that person said it about you thou. I have never thought you were writing that way. I like what you write even the serious stuff but really like the humerous stuff thou.

Wondering if this is James' version of Chelsia's "going out with a bang"? I find him quite disgusting, with nothing remotely attractive about him. Perhaps if he had something to really show us besides that little dingly-dangly, I might be more impressed. With that said, I feel BB is encouraging smut instead of game and it will surely set the standard for future shows. They will, in their effort to "entertain" us, be shopping for more outrageous and depraved individuals to fill the house next year.

I thought BB was a game of strategy and alliances. This year has been a year of immature, impetuous and obnoxious children. What has happened to my favorite show?

I like you myss but personally I find that you're on overload and getting a bit too defensive and into good peoples faces on here. And that's MY opinion raw and unedited. -----> raw can be good <-----

Cinnamon you're fine. Post.

King. Shut it or I'll spit the frog out and brush all the glitter outta my fangs. Probably going to have glitzy craps now.

"He is freakin confident in himself... how is he gross? " Because he's so FREAKING UGLY! Simple. *ralph* urp urp urp HEAVE

The ONLY BB player I ever liked was Will. Everyone else repulses me. Although I found Dick entertaining to a point.

* goes back to looking up recipes for cooking guinea pigs*

I'll admit that I chuckled when I watched the video.... especially when BB told him to put his mic on.

BUT... wonder what we'd be saying if one of the gals would have come out naked and splayed themselves out...

for all to see and play with her pubic hair ?

It's great that James is comfortable with his body... but don't think it appropriate for national live-feed

---- especially during the daytime hours.

I can't imagine what the next group of HG's will do to top BB9 .... it boggles the mind.

Call me a prude... but... oh crap .... just go ahead and call me a prude.

For the rest of you... 'whatever floats your boat'

You can alway quit watching the feeds... James is on there, it is going to happen... Nat is on there, it is going to happen. You also have the choice to turn it off...

Excellent point!

And, people can stop frequenting message boards if they can't accept others opinions and go on the defensive if their favorite players are dissed. :)

Frequenting the message boards... said by a person with almost 9,000 posts... ah ok...

"I like you myss but personally I find that you're on overload and getting a bit too defensive and into good peoples faces on here. And that's MY opinion raw and unedited. -----> raw can be good <-----"

Is this Amber???? The good people??? You have no idea who I am, how can you deem I am not one of the GOOD people as you put it??? Overload??? You haven't seen overload dearie... And getting defensive? You have no clue what you are talking about... I have been getting cowardly PM's from people that can't say what they want to say in the forums, so your damn straight I am going to get defensive... and if you don't want to read my "overboard" posts block me! By stating my opinion I am ridiculed and I won't bow down to people like that... Some people have nothing intelligent to say and just post stupid $hit with no reference to anything pertinent what-so-ever... and as far as "the fact that you are referring that I too could turn it off... damn skippy! BUT I am not one of those who wants to ban or boycott this that or the other because my favorite isn't winning... I post relevant opinions and I post my feelings... I don't talk about negative stuff all the time (see some of your posts) I have said at least something good about each HG... and the people on this board... IF you think I will tuck tail and run, you are wrong... I have been attacked, I have been belittled, I have been misqoted and that is fine and dandy... is it? Turn about is fair play...

There we go with the gang mentality...

Slowpoke... I don't think you are prude at all hun... I have no beef with you... you and I can agree to disagree without being nasty...

Frequenting the message boards... said by a person with almost 9,000 posts... ah ok...

Excuse me, I made a statement and it wasn;'t directed at any one inparticular just like your post about turning off feeds wasn't posted toward any one in particular.

Now I can say for sure you have a chip on your shoulder. I'm not on this board all day and I dont watch feeds all day - I actually have a life.

Another thing, in the past you have called me "hun" as you do others. I am not your hun and I am not your pal. I'm here to post and comment just like you.

OMGOSH! LOOK EVERYONE! A REAL WITCH!

ooooooooooooooo's aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssss

crackle boom applause

Topic: Why is it everytime I see James he looks like he's going to bawl again? Beaten puppy syndrome.

Report me! You have flamed me on many, many occasions as well as several other people... but I handled it... didn't have to run for help...

So is that what I am supposed to do??? Report everytime I am flamed? or Baited???

WO Wrote

Topic: Why is it everytime I see James he looks like he's going to bawl again? Beaten puppy syndrome.

Now now you cant keep protraying your own images on James charactor we all know how you treat puppies....

I have no idea what you are talking about. Honestly, if you think everyone is attacking you then maybe you think about posting here. I've seen people have nice discussion with you, so I dont know where this is coming from.

Do you think its okay to tell people to turn off their feeds (and it is but it's an old argument) but not okay to tell people that if they get all bent out of shape not to post on public boards? Why is one right and one wrong? For some reason you got defensive and now you are turning it around. Same crap every season here, just different people leading the reigns.

Honestly, look what you people are starting? Over some ahole hg who couldnt care less if you dropped dead. Gosh get lives.

So what is it? We can't diss James now because he's someone's favorite, but everyone else is open to criticism?

Archived