James

Jem

I don't think that even the producers can save James with week, but now that the writers strike is over, they might bring in some writers from Lost and thrown in time travel, and the next thing we know James is back in the game yet again. (We know ED didn't really win BB8, it was rigged). :cheshire:

I love the movie Prances with horses. :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a video clip of Josh explaining his sexual encounters today... before Chelsia left the house.

The talk led to drugs going into the system quicker if inserted anally ....

James leaned over to Chelsia and said they have to do that with coke when they left the House.

Sorry... those type of comments don't endear me to James

and it's just not James... or that incident ... a lot of things have been said, done or revealed that have turned

me off to this season....

BUT... I'll hang in here and hope for a better BB 10

Edit: hmm, or is that ... "endear James to me" ????

phoeey... you know what I mean

Since I don't follow BB all the closely, I don't know if the current season was thrown together at the last moment because of the writer's strike, and maybe (I hope) that there is some explanation for why this cast is by far the worst ever.

It was thrown together to fill time in for the writer's strike. I have no doubts that this is the reason for the lousy casting job this year. Though that still doesn't explain Whamber from last year. LOL

i'll be sad when he leaves...but at least i won't care who wins...so i hope they all rip eachother's heads off. actually, with james gone i'd want...sharon, sheila, adam...to win...in that order...but i think s and s at least have a slim to none chance. i hope we get to see some sequester tonite.

he brought up how he saved ryan by evicting matt, and how he said that he owed him. then made him pretty much state (infront of adam and shelia) that his promises ment nothing, that they have a time limit thats not discussed...

ryan kept going back to james and trying to keep it going, james would say "i have nothing to say, im leaving tomarrow, i just had to get this off my chest" then ryan would run to sharon, she would say something, ryan would get pissed then go back out and try another round...

i was waiting for ryan to get in james face...

hes gotten under nattys skin, now ryans, i wonder what hes going to do to adam

Last night at around midnight, James pulled out his Sanctimonious Prick act again. Why do these people fall for it? Why do they let him suck them in? He gets them all riled up and then gets all condescending about them being riled up. What a master manipulator! I'll be glad when he goes tonight. :)

it was part manipulation...i thought...he even admitted it to sheila and adam "i've stirred up what i can, i think my work is done" and also i saw a lot of truth, maybe it's just me...but i saw the 3 of them relating really well and being truthful to eachother. and since i want natty taken down a peg( even though i think she'll win in spite of what i want) i hope they believed james a bit.

Ran- There was absolutely truth in what he said, but it was 100% manipulation and then sanctimony at the end. His whole "We're done Ry" thing is what I was referring to. He stirs the pot and then argues and pushes buttons (very well, I might add) and then has the balls to say "you are done talking to me." in this false state of calm while he's on his self-constructed pedestal. I'd love to slap the piss out of that kid!

well he manipulated his way out the house X2

i guess, it's just i like him f'in with ryan, and especially natalie. when they manipulate people i don't like, i like it! i know i'm not playing fair! so that's why i like it! but seriously, i know a lot of people hate him and are happy he's leaving! i can't believe how much we're all talking about him! i might mind more if ryan, and especially natalie...had not put themselves on pedestals so much. higher than james' in my opinion. i just watched housecalls for the first time all season. evildick was great. gretchen still doesn't seem as if she watches the show!

James and others made me disgusted with Big Brother and watched the show less.

This year has been the worst ever and I am not fully interested in the outcome.

Did not watch much of the feeds because of this disgusting cast.

I hope the step up for BB10 and go back to real people and the real game of Big Brother!

real people ended after bb 4

see i'm the opposite. i do think this cast is the worst ever and most skanky...but last night i didn't watch most of it because i knew what would happen and i like james. why do i always like the deviant on every season? maybe i really am an evildoer disguised as a pta mom?!?

OOOOHHHHH ranjake... I've been told I'm not one of the good people either, oh bummer... I too like James and I just wonder how droll it will be once he is gone... From his surprise full frontale, to his funky dances at 4:00 in the morning, to his crazy stories... just makes me wonder. Even this cast has been far more sexual and brazen I think that each of them adds something.. whether they are disliked or liked, each has played a role in this season... and I love it!

Well the people that get their jollies watching the sex and wild dysfunctional people there are a lot of other reality shows on cable TV. I think Real World might fit that bill but I have not watched that for long time.

I resent that they turned Big Brother that I loved into a FREAK show.

What the heck are you babbling about? James is still in the house and tonights show is the POV and tomorrow's show is the eviction..........

He was evicted and then saved by allison...

He shouldn't be in the house right now...

Archived