James

Jem

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol all hg even sharon clap when james was eliminated

No I have had several decent and thought provoking convos with a multitude of people here... I have had problems with 4 people... 4! And it has been constant... How am I turning what around? With the way you have spoken to me before, you seem to be turning it around and acting like a Girl Scout... I don't get it...

Now back to the game... They are now asking if James is going to tear the place up tonight... (before we got FotH)... does anyone think he will go out Chels style or with class???

I have no problem with people dissing James but I will not be attacked... I have stated opinion and been bashed time and time again...

Honestly, are you confusing me with someone else, because I barely direct conversation toward anyone no less you.

I dont know the 4 you speak of, but please dont lump me into your board problems. I come here, post my opinions and move on.

There we go with the gang mentality...

Funny, nobody gave a crap when I and a few others here felt the wrath of the gang mentality last season. Things are much quieter here this season and most of the trouble makers are gone, so if you're looking to stir up crap Myss go ahead, but you'll be stirring the crap pot on your own, cause I could care less what you do, type or have to say.

uvp wrote

lol all hg even sharon clap when james was eliminated

What the heck are you babbling about? James is still in the house and tonights show is the POV and tomorrow's show is the eviction..........

He was evicted??? How did that happen? He is still in the house !!!

alexandria... I hope he does... fingers crossed... Chels just got brutal and nasty, I surely hope he doesn't, but you may be right...

I hope he leaves with class. However, I don't think that is possible with James.

he gets his last 15 minutes similiar to how chelsia left

james is not a good bs'er

Not at all..he relied on his POV winning ability this season because no one ever really believed him..

The whole house is against him? I wonder if it was James, Josh, Chelsia and Josh and insert here (Sheila, Gnat, Ryan, Adam). Don't you think that one person would have felt the "whole house" was against them too. He's an ass and he thought he was entitled to win which brought him down in the end.

the bigger the ego the harder they fall

I'll be interested in what if anything he does tonight and how he leaves tomorrow night. I tend to think, he will act fine when he leaves.

he gonna give one last hissy rant similiar to his gf

how can you tell when the house guest are faking it?? they open their mouths... *rimshot*...

thanks.. i will be here all night.... try the pearch, dont eat veal...

*evil grin*

i think james is playing mind games, and will walk out with a crap eating grin, cause he will be getting nookie again... and poor mattie wont be able to...

Tomorrow will be a sad day for BigMDGirl...Crazy Naked James will be leaving the BB house. I think that I really started noticing James when he did his "special trick" in the BY. I laughed out so loud because I couldn't believe what I was seeing (for more than one reason)!!! I had to call my friend, told my husband and even told my mother!!! I started liking him even more James when he and Chelsia won HoH together. He started to like her and would look in her eyes like he reaaaaaally liked her and I believe that he did/does. I was endeared to him when he took charge and showed his caring side for Amanda when she collapsed. I really admired that he put Matt on the block as that was a gutsy move, IMO. I was impressed with him winning PoV 3 x's in a row. I even understood why he went off on Sheila (don't agree but understood).

For the James haters out there, congratulations, he is leaving the house. Maybe I'm just being a mom but I think that James is deep down a good guy and wouldn't hurt anyone and yes, I've read all the posts that state otherwise. Do I think that he's made mistakes in his young life? Yes. Do I think that he still has a lot of growing up to do? Yes. Do I think that he's a evil doer? No. Overall, I think that he's a 21 year old trying to find himself and wants to have fun doing it. I don't believe that he's hurting anyone by doing it--I could be wrong but that's my sense.

So, in parting James, go to the sequester house and have the time of your life!!! Do a little dance, make a little love, and get down tonight!!! I will miss your antics!

There are some things I miss about all some of them. James was funny today.

I think this house takes the worst possible personality trait and multiplies it and that

Archived