James

Jem

it DOES look like "meth face". ( i worked at a rehab for a long time)...but it also could be acne scars. i know she's lied a lot...but i do think she would admit that. also, there are lots of pot smokers around, even at my age, i don't cause it only makes me eat...but there's pot even at corporate stuff i go to w/ my husband...even w/ old people my age. nat's pot smoking i find really inconsequential, and not at all conclusive or even indicative of other drug use. natalie seems pretty into health. i see her getting high on workouts ( and ok, pot), but not meth.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are correct CTK they are called CRANKer sores. In my line of work, I have come across an great number of patients that are currently using 'speed' in one form or another or are even in recovery stages and indeed many of them do have cranker sores. Parinoia from speed use can cause some very odd behavior... picking at the skin, uncontrollably, scratching at 'speed' bumps, etc... As in Nats case I don't know if it is Speed pits, acne or even chicken pox scars... She has not made mention of using any drugs other than marijuana and acid so it cannot be confirmed.

I don't see James as a sheister...to me, that's similar to Natalie stating that because James has a family that owns a house then he isn't homeless..........WHAT??? That's so stupid...there are actually homeless people who have had bad luck but hoose the streets because of either pride or whatever reason [and yes, this is a fact because I remember a story about someone killed that was homeless during one of those bum fight things and he chose to live on the streets when he had a wealthy family]...CBS wanted his role to be the homeless kid, he didn't ask people to feel sorry for him...and not only that but I remember the whole thing about thinking Natalie was an ex meth head started weeks ago and I don't remember it being James that brought it up at the time

WickedOne canker sores are what you get on your moutn area..cold sores.

And I am not saying that is the case.

But we tried to save me mother-n-law while I was stationed in texas and did save a friend of mine from it here.

When I saw paraniod these people will REFUSE to throw away any garbage because of the fear of someone looking through it, so much so that they will keep everything in a corner or even an entire room of a house from ceiling to floor nothiing but garbage food, paper, everything.

And with my friend he is completly ashamed of what he did and what he became that I dont think he will EVER talk about that time of his life to anyone before his deathbed.

It is fishing and proably not true and even if it is I hope she is in a good place with it and I really hoped that no one tries to force it out of her cause it could cause a relapes when she gets out.

Thats the other bad thing about meth, once you do it you are hooked for the rest of your life and have to fight everyday to not want to start again.

Has anyone considered that the "homeless" is just a play on words. Mean that he might not REALLY be homeless like the guys living under I-10 in New Orleans. It might be the fact that he is "homeless" because he has been riding around without a perment place to lay his head.

Perhaps nomad would have been better.

Just thinking outside the box

james is just a loser who likes to play up his situation to make it seem like he is a common man fighting the world

Nods to CTK. You're correct. Not canker for meth users. Cranker I have not heard of. Fortunately other than knowing they're a complete waste of flesh & drain on society I don't bump shoulders with any meth losers or their terminology.

I don't believe Nat used. More likely James was just trying to sound off. He's his own island waste of space. B.U.M.

Soon enough he'll be known as ' What was that pink haired ugly guys name on BB' ? I'm so good with that.

he definitely has his nasty side, but so do the gleekers! i never knew what that was 'til tonite! EWWW! anyway...i still like james. and i'm sorry people have been getting nasty pm's. i've been getting nice ones...that i don't deserve...but thanks, guys!

I looked but then again I have seen these pictures before.

All I can say is Big Brother did a disgusting job of picking the houseguests this season.

There was a moment on BBAD with James and Josh in the PR that I looked at my wife and said you know what they could be the 4th couple.

There was this longing look in Josh's eyes as he was staring at James and James turned around and caught his stare it just made the Gaydar start going off.

Archived