James

Jem

Did James even leave his home state on that bicycle? I have to say, I liked him much more after Chelsia left. Those two together were sickening. I liked how he campaigned for himself but it was too little too late. He hung himself by threatening everyone when he came back, but it was nice to see clear lines drawn and knowing where everyone stood.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sugar B ....

about sponsors....

Myss911 posted a few days ago

"He already HAS sponsors... American Outfitter is one... (now there will be a buch of people that are going to boycot that company - like it makes a difference) and there, I am sure, are several in the works..."

I guess we'll have to wait and see how they use him.

But... about comparing Nat's past and James' past....

that's a little sticky.

I'm just thinking James seems like he's got too much 'smarts' to do (and have done) some of the things he's done on the show and in real life.

What a shame, and waste.

He has traveled outside the US on his bicycle tour... he has been to South America and Japan (I think Hong Kong too)... He wasn't bashing Nat for her stripping, he was looking ofr the lost years...

Will miss ya James! Hope to see you in All-Stars!

James was telling the others that the scars on Natalie's face were from drugs (forgot the drug name) he said that Natalie had some lost years and he alluded that she got the drug scars from those years.

I would take that conversation with a grain of salt. Its been my experience that facial scarring in drug use is usually associated with addicts in the street setting where scarring is can be attributed to environmental conditions from exposure.

I do not discount the fact that Nat could be a recreational drug user, but any scarring is probably from Acne.

I would not doubt that anyone in this house, save Sharon, has a history of illicit drug use.

JMHO

He left with class...good for him..I'll miss him in the game though...it's sad to me that Ryan felt he needed to hate James for no reason at all...at least it seems that Adam and Sheila realized he wasn't some horrible human being just because they wanted to go against him

Natalie is not a recovering meth addict. In the feeds, James started that rumor about Natalie. I think of all the lies he's told, that is down there with some of the most despicable. To label someone that has never, ever said a word about using meth or without ANYthing to support it is disgusting. Now everyone is posting it as if it's a known fact. His last acts in the house before leaving was to talk "mad sh*t" about Natalie. Whether I support her or not or anyone else does or not - that's just a nasty statement James started.

I watched the feed where he started saying that crap. I had to turn it off! BB must have told him to shut up because he dropped it pretty quickly right after he started it. That's all it took, though - because people are passing it around the internet, as if it's a fact.

That's just wrong.

I would take that conversation with a grain of salt. Its been my experience that facial scarring in drug use is usually associated with addicts in the street setting where scarring is can be attributed to environmental conditions from exposure.

Meth is the execption to that. And I am not saying that I buy what James said because there are alot of things that can cause facial scarring.

But after 2 persoanl experiences with meth it will cause you to scar your face just from the paranoia and the constant scratching that is down. It turns you into to something less than human!

Oh yes, James must simply be lying about that because Natalie NEVER said anything about taking drugs in the past.

Nevermind that she's talked about smoking pot with her friends and how they always invite her to do it with them.

No no, Natalie is too good for that. (Not)

I'm not saying its true, but with her talking about other drugs, yes, I think meth was in the realm of possibility. Especially if her face is scarred like that.

The girl is an open book I think if she is a recovering addict she would have said it with all of the drug talk that was going on ...

Nat is the type of person that feels comfortable disclosing personal information if the subject comes up and its not being looked down on ...

For example when the subject of a tampon getting lost inside of a woman ... Nat told her story to everyone ... She also admitted to her abortions and why she had them ...

She did not admit to the BJ's b/c it was brought up in a negative way ... Had Chelsia said she likes to blow James then Nat would have admitted to blowing Matt ...

An open book that lies about being a cheerleader, and no telling what else in her life. Hell they all could be lying about their lives outside the house who the hell knows.

The sores that come from meth use are called cranker sores.

And like I said meth makes you less of a human and more of a monster. And makes you do things that not even a crazy person would consider doing. This drug is simply pure evil amd can take the most over achiving person you know and reduce then to nothing.

And I am not saying that that is the answer, but it could be a possibilty.

She is very paraniod it seems all the time.

When James said the story about possibly why Natalie had the scars on her face he said it in a very sheepish way.

He was just throwing something out in the cosmos.

I did not take it as fact.

Archived