James

Jem

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like james, he is very strategic, powerful and smart. It will be a shame for him to go and the last remaining people are complete doorknobs.

Natalie + sheila.... *Cringe* if there's a double eviction I would love for that to happen.

My dream final two would be Ryan and James.

sorry your dreams are ruined, James will for sure not be there and as far as F2, I am not seing Ryan either, I am seeing Adam aand Sheila, just sayin,lol

I have been meaning to say this.....

I work with a bunch a guys in a confined area for 24 hours at a time and the drama can be pretty thick at times. But i must say that I have NEVER seen a guy break down and cry like James did. It would be very awkward for me, if not most guys, to deal with such a crying scene. I would be like "Dude, you gotta be kidding me, man up a little".

It seemed a little put on to me.....

I have been meaning to say this.....

I work with a bunch a guys in a confined area for 24 hours at a time and the drama can be pretty thick at times. But i must say that I have NEVER seen a guy break down and cry like James did. It would be very awkward for me, if not most guys, to deal with such a crying scene. I would be like "Dude, you gotta be kidding me, man up a little".

It seemed a little put on to me.....

I don't think it was put on as Josh's was

I really believe he just had a breakdown, between Just being bored in the house,

always being on the block and constantly hearing how no one likes you

and then add to that only eating SLOP

It could break the most manly of men

It only take circumstances to break any of us !!

Marty... most men are either titty babies or leg babies. Surprised you didn't know that. LOL

As for James... I love rooting for the underdog and he is definitely the underdog, but as far as I am concerned, he is going to be gone. Ryan is an A$$hole and has been gunning for James for a long time. I don't know why, but probably it is that Ryan is just a stuck up snob and James offends his sense of "man laws".

As for the whole "embellishment" thing... I think James embellished the story he told. Natalie let people think she was a cheerleader and there is no way that I am going to buy James actually OWNING a company. More likely, if he worked at a company that went bankrupt due to the housing problem, he was a mail carrier or something like that. Being only 21, he would have had to be a "wunderkid" to graduate college so early to have the knowledge of how to run a mortgage company. Then, he would have to have a TON of money to start the company up. Does he look like he is a man who is rolling in the dough? I don't think so.

Either way... James is most likely going home, so therefore... how about the James bashing quits and you let us James fans mourn his departure peacefully?

I think that Jameses tears in the HOH on last nite show were real because his hands were shakin as well, but the reason he was cryin is a whole different thing, he is a whiney titty baby, he is continually on the pity pot, the world owes me, especially when he is on the downhill portion, when he has been on the upside he is all glorious, so I think the tears were real but the reasons for them were insincere, Adam on the other hand was very kind to him.

James will always be remembered by the other house guests as the "bitch from hell's guy" unfortunately, it came back to bite him in the ass. I could tell he was very upset last night. His lip started quivering before he broke down. I HATE when people are left alone. It was very hard to watch him go through that. I liked James all along but I am glad that he is leaving so that skankia doesn't get to share in any monies....... :animated_bouncy:

"Dude, you gotta be kidding me, man up a little".

Oh yes! There was some serious pants-wetting going on the other night.

well they can't do that because Sheila is not on the block, Sharon is

This really shocks me that so many people are bashing James for breaking down and crying... I am a female, who has worked 'confined' with men at 72 hour stints at a time. I have seen them break more times than I can count. A real man CAN show emotion, a real man WILL break now and again... it is the emotionless or ones that 'think' that they are 'bad a$$es' that will have the biggest break downs and the most harmful. I think the usage of 'titty baby' is absolutely one of the most pathetic phrases I have ever heard... are you serious??? 'Titty'baby'... phrase used in the middle schools... I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Just trying to be funny here. Hey James is leaving and not the end of the world. My boyfriend cried like a "titty" baby when his dog died. Men do cry. I just think that James had unrealistic expectations and wanted his own pity party on his own island.

You have to laugh about it. This is just a game and James was one of many and he did not win the big money. He will be fine and his fan base will make sure he gets lots of sponsors.

i would never cry for a game such as bb

their are more important things in world than bb

I agree Marty, it is just a game, that is why it baffles me when all kinds of people just love to knock down others... and they get that 'gang mentality' that they are always complaining about... do you see what I mean? I know that it is just a game, and out of 16 players 15 will have broken hearts. But if you could put yourself in James situation (granted he is a crazy guy) could you imagine having the hostility 24:7? Could you imagine feeling all alone? Could you imagine being secuded from everything you know as normal and then dealing with an infinite amount of stress? Could you imagine if your child or loved one was feeling so alone and unsure and they broke down and then a bunch of people started calling the a 'titty baby'? Kinda would suck. Yes, they did sign up for the game, but every person that has played the game came out saying that they never knew it was going to be so emotionl and difficult. I, for one, would not be able to handle it... I also wouldn't have the balls to put myself in the situation where a bunch of unknowns were going to get all tough behind a keyboard, knowing what goes on in these chat/message boards. I just think it shows real immaturity (I too have been guilty of it, but I have not jumped in on the bully 'gang mentality' part of it) I have respected people when they have told me to tone it down, I have steered away from things that probably could have gotten me banned from the site... but I feel that attacking someone for breaking down is very looser-like and I am sure everyone here has broken down at one point or another and I surely hope that they weren't talked about and smashed as such...

He already HAS sponsors... American Outfitter is one... (now there will be a buch of people that are going to boycot that company - like it makes a difference) and there, I am sure, are several in the works...

Archived